TX - Caesar & Adriana Coronado, 14, murdered, Katy, 12 March 2016

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
prayers sent to adriana's mom, poor woman. my heart aches for. hope she gets the help and support that she will need, as i know her daughter and husband would want :please:

I'm glad there's been progress on this case. Such a tragedy.

Jose Jaime Solis, 34, is being held at the Federal Detention Center in downtown Houston as he awaits an initial court appearance on federal drugs charges. The United States Attorney's Office confirms those charges are related to a cocaine conspiracy.

[...]

At the same time, Solis was being arrested, another man, Ramon Sanchez, 35, was arrested in Laredo on the same cocaine conspiracy charge. Sanchez is being held in the Webb County Jail.

http://abc13.com/news/arrest-made-in-connection-with-murdered-w-houston-teen/1260374/

I wonder if LE is building a case against these two for the murder of Adriana and Caesar, but was worried they might leave the country before they got the evidence they needed to charge them. Taking them in on drug charges keeps them locked up until other charges can be filed. JMO

Jose Jaime Solis, 34, is being held at the Federal Detention Center in downtown Houston as he awaits an initial court appearance on federal drugs charges. The United States Attorney's Office confirms those charges are related to a cocaine conspiracy.

[...]

At the same time, Solis was being arrested, another man, Ramon Sanchez, 35, was arrested in Laredo on the same cocaine conspiracy charge. Sanchez is being held in the Webb County Jail.

http://abc13.com/news/arrest-made-in-connection-with-murdered-w-houston-teen/1260374/

A woman and children were seen leaving the home when the search warrant was issued. If this guy was involved in the murders, HOW IN THE WORLD could he so callously shoot and kill someone's daughter if he has children of his own?

A woman and children were seen leaving the home when the search warrant was issued. If this guy was involved in the murders, HOW IN THE WORLD could he so callously shoot and kill someone's daughter if he has children of his own?

I thought the same thing. Once you start shooting someone's child, then you put your own children at risk of being killed in revenge. It's becoming too common place, but it outrages society, and the law comes down harder when it's the killing of a child. We need to keep caring and seeking Justice.

1st post. This case is the reason I found, and subsequently registered here. My sincerest condolences to the Coronado/Cavazos families. God does, indeed, have a special place for the innocent; and for the guilty.

That being said, I am mad as Hell at this heinous crime. As many here have posted, nothing a 13-14 year old child could do would qualify murder. My feelings are that this may be something to do with sins of the father, etc (jmho). I am confident that the recent LE activity will result in answers to questions, but reasoning will never be answered.

i agree mark. something from father's past has something to do with it. realiation and/or revenge murders, jmo

Many of the cases on here they either never find a body or they do and it takes the longest time to see an arrest. It is frustrating. This is one that may not be. I truly hope this guy gets to trial and has to face jurors who are parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles and siblings of a sister. Texas has made use of the death penalty in the past and if this group is guilty of killing 14 year old Adriana they are prime candidates for it.

I edited 101010's post to the points I'd like to comment on....

The field she was dumped in..... is a kind of utility easement type field between two neighborhoods. There is a stretch of road about half the length of a football field..... and the empty field is on both sides of the road. There are no houses in the field of course but houses back up to the field on both sides and on both sides of the road. The point being that it's in a residential area. In my opinion, whoever dumped the body, either lives over here or spends a lot of time over here since it seems unlikely that someone who had never been here would not be inclined to drive into that area to dump a body......

I also read that the girl was found in her pajamas and house slippers so, it seems, that for some reason she either left her house with her dad wearing that or someone came to her house and forced her to leave with them dressed like that.

Agreed. Using Street-View of that street, one can see that there are street lights at either end of the easement. Would someone risk being seen at night?

Reports that Adriana was clothed when found, puts me in mind that she was not violated prior to her murder. And, that her murder was a result of something beyond her control.

Many of the cases on here they either never find a body or they do and it takes the longest time to see an arrest. It is frustrating. This is one that may not be. I truly hope this guy gets to trial and has to face jurors who are parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles and siblings of a sister. Texas has made use of the death penalty in the past and if this group is guilty of killing 14 year old Adriana they are prime candidates for it.

Once convicted, move 'em to the front of the line, I say.

1st post. This case is the reason I found, and subsequently registered here. My sincerest condolences to the Coronado/Cavazos families. God does, indeed, have a special place for the innocent; and for the guilty.

:welcome::welcome:

Person of interest in Adriana Coronado's death appears before judge

<snip>
"The federal complaint states Solis and Sanchez worked for a drug trafficking organization and that DEA agents had Sanchez under surveillance since February."
<snip>
"A confidential source was approached by Sanchez about stealing a load of cocaine that was supposed to be transported by a third man via bus from Laredo to Houston, the complaint states. Sanchez allegedly asked the confidential source to follow the bus and steal the cocaine from the luggage compartment under the bus when it stopped in San Antonio.
Agents intercepted the bus and confiscated the cocaine."
http://www.click2houston.com/news/p...r-case-expected-to-appear-before-judge-friday

I hate the idea that Dad may have been the confidential source but anything is possible.

Wow powerful read. The affidavit against Solis and Sanchez;

http://media.click2houston.com/docu...e Solis Complaint REDACTED_2449449_ver1.0.pdf

detailed description of the operation.

ETA: there is a third person redacted on the first page and throughout.

Very powerful indeed. The affidavit says one bus driver told them (the DEA) that "(redacted name) takes trips every 2-3 from Monterrey, Mexico to Toledo and then to Houston." If I'm not mistaken, Monterrey is where Adriana Coronado previously lived before she moved to TX two years ago. Maybe the redacted name is her father. Otherwise, I'm not sure why one name would be redacted when the other two names are not.

IF the redacted name IS her father, he was knee deep in a large scale drug trafficking operation. He was also planning to steal drugs from them to make money on his own. In addition to that, the DEA seized the 16 kilos of cocaine during a "random patrol search" (after receiving a tip from an informant). So, whoever this redacted guy is, he's given the top guy in the drug org a lot to be unhappy about.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Datsyuk
Back