GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 Aug 2014 - Enrique Arochi kidnapping trial #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:thinking:

Valerie Wigglesworth ‏@vlwigg 14m14 minutes ago
Judge says he can see evidence that Arochi sexually frustrated by being shut down by Boss - asks state if it meets law #arochitrial

.@vlwigg I thought this came up in earlier testimony...thinking Boubel mentioned it? Do you recall or have I dreamed up incorrect info?

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 5m5 minutes ago
.@XXXXThere was a scratch on back from photos, yes #arochitrial

:thinking:

Valerie Wigglesworth ‏@vlwigg 14m14 minutes ago
Judge says he can see evidence that Arochi sexually frustrated by being shut down by Boss - asks state if it meets law #arochitrial

.@vlwigg I thought this came up in earlier testimony...thinking Boubel mentioned it? Do you recall or have I dreamed up incorrect info?

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 5m5 minutes ago
.@XXXXThere was a scratch on back from photos, yes #arochitrial

How is a scratch on the back relevant?

How does a guy who gets shut down by a woman (EA by SB) turn into a sexual assault suspect? That's nuts, so every guy in the world could have been a SA suspect on the night that they were turned down?

Holy poop! This is terrifying!!

How does a guy who gets shut down by a woman (EA by SB) turn into a sexual assault suspect? That's nuts, so every guy in the world could have been a SA suspect on the night that they were turned down?

He didn't turn into an SA suspect because of being shut down - the state only has to prove "intent" of sexual assault related to aggravated kidnapping. That it was probably in his mind....

If he hadn't kidnapped and murdered her (along with all the other evidence they have against him) his intent of sexual assault wouldn't be a topic of discussion.

Legally, for me, it would only be terrifying if they had zero other evidence against him that he committed a sexual assault and used his getting turned down as their primary piece of evidence. That would be frightening. This isn't.

Valerie Wigglesworth ‏@vlwigg 13m13 minutes ago
.@XXXX She wanted on couch and Arochi wouldn't move so she went to bedroom. Then Arochi said he was leaving apt #arochitrial

@vlwigg So whats next after this?

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 4m4 minutes ago
@XXXXDefense is saying no reasonable jury could reach a decision to the contrary ( meaning he's not guilty) #arochitrial

Quote Originally Posted by Doj1234 View Post

He didn't turn into an SA suspect because of being shut down - the state only has to prove "intent" of sexual assault related to aggravated kidnapping. That it was probably in his mind....

If he hadn't kidnapped and murdered her (along with all the other evidence they have against him) his intent of sexual assault wouldn't be a topic of discussion.

Legally, for me, it would only be terrifying if they had zero other evidence against him that he committed a sexual assault and used his getting turned down as their primary piece of evidence. That would be frightening. This isn't.

But I haven't seen any evidence presented that she was murdered. And this isn't a murder trial. I didn't hear any of the group witnesses give me the impression that everything wasn't fine with his mood or actions when he left (*taking this from tweets so could be different in courtroom) This is reminds me of the rubberband factory tweet<< OOOPS situation not your post :facepalm:

L.P. Phillips &#8207;@lpphillips
Judge Rusch just denied final element of motion for directed verdict. Arochi will defend himself on all charges #arochitrial

PHEW

L.P. Phillips &#8207;@lpphillips 4m4 minutes ago
Judge Rusch back on bench #arochitrial

L.P. Phillips &#8207;@lpphillips 2m2 minutes ago Manhattan, NY
Defense begins. First witness Paula Brumit #arochitrial

Judge Rusch just denied final element of motion for directed verdict. Arochi will defend himself on all charges #aroch
itrial

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account &#8207;@vlwigg 3m3 minutes ago
Judge says motion for directed verdict is denied and overruled. Defense to start presenting its case now #arochi
trial

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account &#8207;@vlwigg 2m2 minutes ago
Defense's first witness: Paula Brumit- jury coming back now #arochitrial

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account &#8207;@vlwigg 1m1 minute ago
Brumit is forensic dentist #arochitrial

56s56 seconds ago
Brumit is a forensic dentist. She will testify about the mark on Arochi's arm, which the state claims could have been a bite #arochitrial

L.P. Phillips
3m3 minutes ago
Defense begins. First witness Paula Brumit #arochitrial

The Mercury &#8207;@arochimercury 2m2 minutes ago
Judge overrules motion for instructed verdict, defense now questioning Paula Brumit, a forensic dentist #ArochiTrial

L.P. Phillips &#8207;@lpphillips 1m1 minute ago Manhattan, NY
Brumit is a forensic dentist. She will testify about the mark on Arochi's arm, which the state claims could have been a bite #arochitrial

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account &#8207;@vlwigg 29s29 seconds ago
Defense asks her what she does to determine whether Arochi's injury was a bite mark #arochitrial

He's a sexual assault suspect only because after he was turned down, the next young woman he was with has disappeared and has been missing for 2 years. Those parameters do not apply to every guy who ever gets turned down. They apply to this one guy who was the last person to see this victim alive. JMHO

Yes wondered how this would play out

Brumit: Plano PD sought opinion. She usually testifies for the State. #arochitrial

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account &#8207;@vlwigg 3m3 minutes ago
Brumit says bite marks create certain pattern from teeth. She was asked by Plano police to look at Arochi's injury #arochitrial

As a juror, I am wondering why the State didn't use this witness,,,

Brumit testifies Plano Police emailed her 9 photographs of Arochi's injuries #arochitrial

Brumit: Reviewed photos from PPD. 9 photos. The marks on Arochi were not consistant with a human bite mark. #arochitrial

"I did not see features, traits that you'd see on bite marks on skin," Brumit testified about pics of Arochi's injuries #arochitrial

"I did not see features, traits that you'd see on bite marks on skin," Brumit testified about pics of Arochi's injuries #arochitrial

56s56 seconds ago

What I find interesting is that in one of the stories that EA told friend(s)/coworker(s), he says he got in a fight with a guy, got him into a chokehold, and then the guy bit him. This sounds to me like EA sure thought he had a bite mark on his arm!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vee97