GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 Aug 2014 - Enrique Arochi kidnapping trial #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 57s58 seconds ago
.@XXXX Photos from 9/3/14 and 9/4/14 -- Brumit said no typical pattern that teeth would cause #arochitrial

He's a sexual assault suspect only because after he was turned down, the next young woman he was with has disappeared and has been missing for 2 years. Those parameters do not apply to every guy who ever gets turned down. They apply to this one guy who was the last person to see this victim alive. JMHO

Exactly this. I've been following these threads but haven't weighed in yet. My theory is that after he was rejected by the first girl, he came on to CM and she rejected him as well. I think at that point his pride may have been damaged and he lost his mind. Struggle ensued, he had her in a headlock and hit her head into the side of the car. Stuffed her into the trunk. It may have happened in the parking garage. I also think that in his mind he was honest when he said she never *got in* his car. She didn't get in (which implies a willingness), she was put in. I don't recall them finding any sign of CM anywhere in the car except for the trunk, which makes me think he either cleaned it very well or she never got in the passenger portion of the car. All of this is my opinion, just a theory.

I hope they find him guilty and punish him as harshly as they can.

Laughing was insensitive, but what could they ask? JMHO

L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 1m1 minute ago Manhattan, NY
State had no questions of Brumit. She's done. Next is custodian of records for Plano Police Department. #arochitrial

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 1m1 minute ago
No questions from prosecution
. Next witness: Custodian of records for @PlanoPoliceDept #arochitrial

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 2m2 minutes ago
Christy Wilson, evidence supervisor for @PlanoPoliceDept since 1991 #arochitrial

The Mercury ‏@arochimercury 1m1 minute ago
Defense now calls Christy Wilson, the evidence supervisor for Plano police #ArochiTrial

I wish they would have asked if it was possible that her mouth was covered in some way while trying to bit

Defense has requested Wilson to bring certain records to be entered as evidence #arochitrial

L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 2m2 minutes ago Manhattan, NY
Cristy Wilson of Plano PD is testifying about the records. #arochitrial

:facepalm: WTH lol

Prosecution objects to records as hearsay #arochitrial

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 54s55 seconds ago
.@XXXX Detective Stamm said bite mark or injury when referencing photos on stand. 1 coworker may have said it too #arochitrial

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 49s50 seconds ago
.@XXXX Stamm made reference on stand to bite mark/injury so defense called expert #arochitrial

.@XXXX Yes, Foster and Morris' mom called to tell him that he would be hearing from police #arochitrial

DUH, if they were not allowed then the other PPD records wouldn't be allowed correct?

Records admitted. We still don't know what they are. #arochitrial

Prosecution asks how evidence put in property room. Detective puts evidence in a locker, then techs open other side of locker #arochitrial

IIRC one witness asked a Criminologist where she put the swabs. (like shouldn't they know?)

2m2 minutes ago
L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips
Dunbar: Had a conversation with Christina Morris at the Travis club. As soon as her BF stepped out, she shut down. #arochitrial

L.P. Phillips
3m3 minutes ago
Dunbar: Was working at Travis Club mid Aug, 2014 #arochitrial

L.P. Phillips
4m4 minutes ago
Latarance Dunbar is the next defense witness. He says he's a security contractor #arochitrial

L.P. Phillips
21s21 seconds ago
Dunbar: Gave Christina facebook contact info. He reached out to her, she never responded. #arochitrial

He's a sexual assault suspect only because after he was turned down, the next young woman he was with has disappeared and has been missing for 2 years. Those parameters do not apply to every guy who ever gets turned down. They apply to this one guy who was the last person to see this victim alive. JMHO
I get that, thank you! I'm still bothered by the line of thinking though. I can imagine many other situations where a guy gets shut down, something bad happens to a third party and because of circumstances the 'failed Don Juan' already has evidence against him. But it's mostly irrelevant now in this case because the judge ruled.

44s44 seconds ago
Dunbar asked by state if he protected criminals. He said "we don't discriminate." #arochitrial

#BREAKING Judge says jury will probably deliberate tomorrow and will be sequestered. He tells them to pack for overnight. #arochitrial

L.P. Phillips
57s57 seconds ago
Defense doesn't have another witness for today. Their next witness is tomorrow. Done for the day. #arochitrial

L.P. Phillips
1m1 minute ago
Dunbar: On probation for failure to ID as a fugative #arochitrial

L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 6m6 minutes ago Manhattan, NY
Dunbar: Had a conversation with Christina Morris at the Travis club. As soon as her BF stepped out, she shut down. #arochitrial

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 6m6 minutes ago
Dunbar testifies he met Morris at Travis Club in Uptown around 8/22/14 or 8/23/14 #arochitrial

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 5m5 minutes ago
Dunbar testifies he and Morris were talking and when Foster approached, Dunbar said "she shut down 100%" #arochitrial

The Mercury ‏@arochimercury 2m2 minutes ago
Dunbar said Morris' demeanor changed after Foster approached #ArochiTrial

L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 3m3 minutes ago Manhattan, NY
Dunbar: Gave Christina facebook contact info. He reached out to her, she never responded. #arochitrial

Dunbar says he provides security for executives who are victims of domestic violence or assault. Drug dealers? No, he said #arochitrial

L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 1m1 minute ago Manhattan, NY
Dunbar: On probation for failure to ID as a fugative #arochitrial

Dunbar said conversation ended 5 minutes later. He messaged Morris on FB to invite her to event. She never responded, he said #arochitrial

Valerie Wigglesworth ‏@vlwigg
Dunbar says he provides security for executives who are victims of domestic violence or assault. Drug dealers? No, he said #arochitrial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vee97