GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 Aug 2014 - Enrique Arochi kidnapping trial #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Again, CM was an adult. Her mother said she was a college graduate. I can tell you have not been following the case correctly. The 16 year old turned out to be fictitious. The police report even says that.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

The 16 yr old was not fictitious, she is "Jennifer smith", the one he choked and hit during sex. (My personal opinion is that he was able to manipulate her more easily because of her age but that's just me)

Why? Bc this is a discussion form open to different beliefs and opinions. I have read countless articles and read biased opinions. Let's have an adult conversation and dispute the facts.

Why? Bc this is a discussion form open to different beliefs and opinions. I have read countless articles and read biased opinions. Let's have an adult conversation and dispute the facts.

I'll choose to scroll and roll

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

That is exactly what I think we're doing. I'm not arguing with you and i may disagree with your opinions but so be it. I just want to provide accurate info on the case. The goal here and what our focus should all be on is Christina.

Again, CM was an adult. Her mother said she was a college graduate. I can tell you have not been following the case correctly. The 16 year old turned out to be fictitious. The police report even says that.

CM was indeed an adult and a college grad. But she had no connection to the 16-year old victim of <modsnip>, other than the fact that both were victims of the same evil monster.

But the idea that the 16-year old Smith "turned out to be fictitious" is so wrong as to be trollish. Nothing (!) in the trial said that, and in fact just the opposite. The testimony was that Smith was a 16-year-old co-worker of EA that he deceived as to his age, then he criminally sexually assaulted when she was underage, and he strangled her on multiple occasions during sex. Those don't happen with a fictional person.

The defense did not say she was fictitious (and certainly they would have, if your claim was true), and in fact they really didn't contest the validity of the SA-Minor crime at all, because the evidence was so overwhelming. They only objected to the state showing all the details of the crime during punishment phase here (an objection they lost), knowing it showed EA as the Pervy Predator he is.

I followed along with the trial via tweets. I realized when they live streamed closing arguments it was much more thorough than just reading tweets....I can't imagine thinking I would be able to base a decision on guilt or innocence based on trial tweets....things are omitted, it's just not a thorough, detailed representation of what is presented in court.

I realise that now, during the trial I was a little worried about the verdict as it took me a little while to realise that the tweets weren't the whole story.

As a non twitter user I was very grateful for those who took the time to post them all, I'm sure it wasn't always easy, but I sure wish we could have watched the whole thing as it happened

Anyone know why
<modsnip>rochi's parents or brother were absent the whole time from trial?..they weren't even character witnesses

BBM

How do you dispute a "fact"? Simply claim it isn't in fact a fact, with no facts to back up this dispute? I'm really rather lost on this angle of adult conversation.

I've participated in a few 'trial by tweets' and yes, much is lost in the 140 character limit of tweets and reporters trying to get the pertinent facts out to the public in real time, but the jury heard everything and none of them disputed the facts of the case, they discussed them rationally and after only 17 hours felt confident in their verdict, and that's more than good enough for me.

Hey guys, we've conversed on this case for a long time. I've enjoyed the discussion, offering help where I can, and I think of many if not most of you who have been concerned about CM and her justice for so long as friends, even though I don't know you except by your screen names. Many of you I've thanked personally, and I trust you know who you are. Thanks for the contributions you have made, even those who in the beginning debated me over where this case was going and whether they had the evidence they needed. We got it right long before the jury did, when we focused on IN HIS TRUNK, didn't we? That's a credit to you guys as well as to me, for making me focus on what really mattered.

It feels good, knowing the guy who did this is behind bars doing hard-time where he can't ever act again, and where he might find out what it's like to be the girl in strangulation sex, but I know I should be doing more productive things instead of continuing to bask in and revel over the outcome. With trial over and nothing to help with anymore, I'm just wasting time dog-piling on the scummy person that did this heinous act. (That's not an admonishment to anyone else in the least, but only about me.)

Justice has won here, and now all that's left is for our girl to be found. I'm still available via PM to anyone who has questions, but I need to leave the discussion here to the rest of you to enjoy.

Peace to all of you, and keep the faith. :wave::wave:

SS

Hey some ppl get a turn on from reading 50 shades of grey. Should that be held against them in court?

If what turns you on is physical abuse and someone ends up missing at some point with their DNA in your trunk then I guess so.

Hey guys, we've conversed on this case for a long time. I've enjoyed the discussion, offering help where I can, and I think of many if not most of you who have been concerned about CM and her justice for so long as friends, even though I don't know you except by your screen names. Many of you I've thanked personally, and I trust you know who you are. Thanks for the contributions you have made, even those who in the beginning debated me over where this case was going and whether they had the evidence they needed. We got it right long before the jury did, when we focused on IN HIS TRUNK, didn't we? That's a credit to you guys as well as to me, for making me focus on what really mattered.

It feels good, knowing the guy who did this is behind bars doing hard-time where he can't ever act again, and where he might find out what it's like to be the girl in strangulation sex, but I know I should be doing more productive things instead of continuing to bask in and revel over the outcome. With trial over and nothing to help with anymore, I'm just wasting time dog-piling on the scummy person that did this heinous act. (That's not an admonishment to anyone else in the least, but only about me.)

Justice has won here, and now all that's left is for our girl to be found. I'm still available via PM to anyone who has questions, but I need to leave the discussion here to the rest of you to enjoy.

SS

No interest in other cases on this site?

SS

Thank you Steve for all your valuable contributions. The IHT evidence has been the keystone to this case all along and your legal understanding and explanations have been invaluable. Thanks for keeping it on track and in perspective.

Don't go away and don't be a stranger.

Peace.

SS
Gotta tell you, SteveS, I didn't always agree with everything you said, but I appreciate your thought-proking insights, candor, and genuine quest-for-truth throughout the last two years.
I am going to turn off my instant notifications, also. I plan on checking in every once in awhile to see what's going on. I'll also check social media every once in awhile to check status.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Sweet Christina's thread has been taken over by what I think are ppl who don't care about her, and just want to argue about things that don't matter.
What matters is that we need to find her, and get her home.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

No it hasn't ...we are taking a stand against the nonsense

EA kidnapped CM, and he owns no property. So that idea is a dead end, unfortunately. His parents also moved away from where he lived when he did this stuff to CM, maybe out of fear that he did something to her there and that they would be seen as accomplices in some way, maybe even lose their home as a punishment. They are not US citizens and this must be very worrisome to them, that their son did these crimes to a US citizen and there might be blowback on them.

He owns no property except for his vehichle...ironically enough.

For those sleuthers who feel this has been a challenging and distracting weekend, let's show some unity for CM on this one and finish the thought:
What is significant about this particular piece of property owned by EA (clue: think of a common phrase frequently found on this forum)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back