GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it was the "skater" part they were concerned with. I believe it was the guns and marijuana pictures that they were talking about that was concerning.

Well, I quoted what I replied to and what was said was "He doesn't look like someone a girl who seems as responsible and sweet would have as a boyfriend. Based on his social media he looks like a skater boy who will never grow up..possible stoner too..."

Basically, a sweet girl shouldn't be dating him because of his looks? And because skaters can't be grownups? There was no mention of guns. Yes, weed isn't legal yet everywhere, but.. he's not posting pics of crack and meth.

I'm not here to argue, I just thought it was off limits to be this judgey on websleuths when the bf hasn't even been named a person of interest.

He seems pretty normal for his age to me...

JMO.

Also I never said I don't think he reacted in all the wrong ways. I haven't said what I think because it is against websleuths rules.

I just think skateboarding and smoking a little weed, or even owning guns legally doesn't make him some one a normal sweet girl wouldn't date. Or makes him a kidnapper or murderer. Mainly because I am a normal sweet girl (I think) so I totally get it, lol.

This is long-winded, but only because I'm trying not to come of as angry and argumentative!

I haven't seen the boyfriend's facebook page, just the collection of skater pics that was posted last page.

Is there anything on facebook more damning than that he's a skater? I had one son who was a skater, and I have to say, although skaters "look" rough, they're usually the nicest, sweetest, humble boys around. They look sketchy and act kind of falsely tough with their dangerous trick jump moves, but I don't think I ever met a boy at a skate park who was actually threatening or rude.
I don't **think** that he has a FB account and that's why he was posting from hers?

Now, the exBF's page......I don't know anyone involved, but just from my observation of this guy's FB, I would keep him as a POI. IIRC, they dated for quite awhile, and from other comments on this thread, IMO, it may have been an ugly break-up. I would be interested in the status of their "friendship" (if one existed) around the time of her disappearance.

JMO

I'd like to think that people who care/have cared about someone would never hurt them. Unfortunately, that's just not realistic. :(

Well, I quoted what I replied to and what was said was "He doesn't look like someone a girl who seems as responsible and sweet would have as a boyfriend. Based on his social media he looks like a skater boy who will never grow up..possible stoner too..."

Basically, a sweet girl shouldn't be dating him because of his looks? And because skaters can't be grownups? There was no mention of guns. Yes, weed isn't legal yet everywhere, but.. he's not posting pics of crack and meth.

I'm not here to argue, I just thought it was off limits to be this judgey on websleuths when the bf hasn't even been named a person of interest.

He seems pretty normal for his age to me...

JMO.

Oh i apologize i wasn't trying to argue either. i just saw what someone posted earlier in the thread about the other pics. I agree with you about the looks,you shouldn't judge by someone's looks or their hobbies. I guess it was miscommunication on my part and for that i apologize.

Oh i apologize i wasn't trying to argue either. i just saw what someone posted earlier in the thread about the other pics. I agree with you about the looks,you shouldn't judge by someone's looks or their hobbies. I guess it was miscommunication on my part and for that i apologize.

Oh no problem!! I guess I just get a little offended because Christina and her boyfriend dress and look like every single one of my friends, and I know none of us would ever doing anything like I suspect happened here. BUUUT I can also say, we would all have reported our gf/bf missing after not coming home the first night. I am certain..

Oh no problem!! I guess I just get a little offended because Christina and her boyfriend dress and look like every single one of my friends, and I know none of us would ever doing anything like I suspect happened here. BUUUT I can also say, we would all have reported our gf/bf missing after not coming home the first night. I am certain..

I agree with you 100%.
This has nothing to do with looks for me.
It is all about his actions or inactions during and after her disappearance.

I don't **think** that he has a FB account and that's why he was posting from hers?

Now, the exBF's page......I don't know anyone involved, but just from my observation of this guy's FB, I would keep him as a POI. IIRC, they dated for quite awhile, and from other comments on this thread, IMO, it may have been an ugly break-up. I would be interested in the status of their "friendship" (if one existed) around the time of her disappearance.

JMO

I'd like to think that people who care/have cared about someone would never hurt them. Unfortunately, that's just not realistic. :(

I also took a look at the ex's page after I read the "karma" comments. I wonder if they share the same group of friends she was out with that night. He may have overheard she was fighting with her bf......

Hoping the BF is NOT involved as most certainly she is not alive, if so, Imo. A live-in BF is not going to "kidnap" her and hide her somewhere. At least if he is cleared there is a slight chance someone grabbed her and is keeping her alive, I guess. But I am not feeling very optimistic. No way do I feel that she "took off" for this long.

Anyone know if the BF has been involved in the searches? TIA

I know a DWI/DUI is a big deal anywhere, TX no exception and find it hard to believe that her loved ones, especially BF, would ignore phone calls or not be concerned to make sure she got home okay driving so far after a long night out. You don't have to be drunk to be hit by one. When I lived in LA, years ago, everyone checked in after long drives home, long before cell phones etc. and made sure the person got home safely. Why was no one concerned about Christina for three days??

Low crime area. Fight with boyfriend. Gone missing before. Possible drinking, lowering inhibitions. Past break-up with long time boyfriend to almost immediately moving in with new guy. In job experiencing the excitement of new relationships. I'm thinking she may have left voluntarily with someone. After that, anything could have happened. JMO

Oh you meant at first it was voluntarily. I would prob agree with that. I thought you meant she's still just on vacation. Haha.

I haven't seen the boyfriend's facebook page, just the collection of skater pics that was posted last page.

Is there anything on facebook more damning than that he's a skater? I had one son who was a skater, and I have to say, although skaters "look" rough, they're usually the nicest, sweetest, humble boys around. They look sketchy and act kind of falsely tough with their dangerous trick jump moves, but I don't think I ever met a boy at a skate park who was actually threatening or rude.

Also, his lack of pictures of her show a lack of love, not obsession.

To me, it has nothing to do with being a skate boarder. If you look at the pictures, it's pictures of stacks of money, a few pics of guns (not like he looks like he's about to go hunting either) and pics of pot and some kind of prescription bottles. I could go on with the theory behind the prescription bottles but I'll spare you. Anyway, I don't think the image he's putting off on there is bad because of his skateboarding. It's the other "" type pictures he's got up.

Also, his lack of pictures of her show a lack of love, not obsession.

I am not sure it means either.
I don't have any pics of my husband on my page...just my cat. He does not have any of me, just his interests. Football, etc
Jmo

I just want to say I am a little older than Christina and I have friends who still skateboard or ride bmx. You can be an adult and a responsible person and still continue enjoying your hobbies.

Not saying he doesn't have any part in her being missing, but I think some of you are really judging a book by its cover and I don't think that's fair. These 2 seem like people that would hang out in my group of friends, and I can assure you my friends are nice polite upstanding citizens no matter their clothing and hobbies.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. The not reporting her after 15 calls makes me wonder.

To me, it has nothing to do with being a skate boarder. If you look at the pictures, it's pictures of stacks of money, a few pics of guns (not like he looks like he's about to go hunting either) and pics of pot and some kind of prescription bottles. I could go on with the theory behind the prescription bottles but I'll spare you. Anyway, I don't think the image he's putting off on there is bad because of his skateboarding. It's the other "" type pictures he's got up.

I noticed a pic of a handgun...always makes me queasy. It was not just in a photo,it was the photo.

Does the video show the cars leaving the garage? Are we sure she wasn't in thr friends car she walked to the garage with?

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. The not reporting her after 15 calls makes me wonder.

Who reported that bf had 15 calls from her? Do we know the time of those calls? Ty

Unless she left messages and was only calling 15 times because they were fighting and she was drunk and wanted to argue more, then I understand him ignoring the calls.

If he didn't attempt to get a hold of her at all in the next few days to check on her then that is a problem.

I am not sure it means either.
I don't have any pics of my husband on my page...just my cat. He does not have any of me, just his interests. Football, etc
Jmo

But your husband probably isn't going to be the type who is so obsessed with you liking your cat that he stalks you at night and then kidnaps you from a parking lot and kills you. My point being, most guys obsessed with someone show complete control issues. He didn't even answer the phone when she called, he could care less it seems. People are accusing him of being mad at her so much he comes and kills her because she is out yet his instagram does not reflect obsession with her. His lack of concern or care if she was calling or came home shows a lack of care. Unless of course he didn't answer because he was hiding in the garage ready to pounce and then kill her... but, my thoughts are, he didn't seem to portray the type of obsessive control behavior men do when they kill you because your out at night without them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow