GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure it means either.
I don't have any pics of my husband on my page...just my cat. He does not have any of me, just his interests. Football, etc
Jmo
same here with my wife and myself...no pictures of each other

Well, I quoted what I replied to and what was said was "He doesn't look like someone a girl who seems as responsible and sweet would have as a boyfriend. Based on his social media he looks like a skater boy who will never grow up..possible stoner too..."

Basically, a sweet girl shouldn't be dating him because of his looks? And because skaters can't be grownups? There was no mention of guns. Yes, weed isn't legal yet everywhere, but.. he's not posting pics of crack and meth.

I'm not here to argue, I just thought it was off limits to be this judgey on websleuths when the bf hasn't even been named a person of interest.

He seems pretty normal for his age to me...

JMO.

Also I never said I don't think he reacted in all the wrong ways. I haven't said what I think because it is against websleuths rules.

I just think skateboarding and smoking a little weed, or even owning guns legally doesn't make him some one a normal sweet girl wouldn't date. Or makes him a kidnapper or murderer. Mainly because I am a normal sweet girl (I think) so I totally get it, lol.

This is long-winded, but only because I'm trying not to come of as angry and argumentative!

This website is OPINIONS... Not everyone is going to agree with everyone's opinions or judgements. Isn't a judgement an Opinion? My apologies if you think it was off limits to be judgmental is what I think you were trying to say.

I was 23 once too.. And I've known people who dress and act like that. Unfortunately, I've come
Across many that dealt drugs, had violent tempers and had criminal records by the time they were 25. I was basing my judgment and opinion off of my personal experience. I didn't say Everyone who dressed like that had bad intentions.. I focused more on his behavior then put his looks / hobbies into perspective.

My sincerest apologies if that came across the wrong way and you thought I was belittling people who dress that say and have those hobbies. Anyone can have I'll intentions under extreme emotions or anger.

Does the video show the cars leaving the garage? Are we sure she wasn't in thr friends car she walked to the garage with?

Yeah I mean come on....seriously... the guy she was last seen with in the middle of the night is not a POI ??? That can't be really true. Anyone who is the last known person with someone is always a POI. They just have absolutely no proof or anything to name him. You have to have something to accuse someone and they either don't have anything or they aren't saying. To me, he seems more of a suspect than anyone. I want to know where his car was in relation to hers??? It had to be a pretty empty parking lot, looked that way in the video. If he was parked upstairs or somewhere out of view point of her car then perhaps it can make more sense but, if he was parked closer to the entrance he could of left without seeing her...but if he was further away, he would of had to pass her car...unless he had no idea which car was hers. Can't rule him out that quickly.

Keep an eye on twitter - it's starting to have a lot more traffic talking about her. There's a reporter for Channel 8/WFAA/ABC local (@CarlaNWade) who is tweeting about the friends and family search. It's interesting. I can't imagine her mother's pain and desperation.

Based on some FB comments and this link listing Tx Eq phone number - I believe that TxEq is up there searching with them. http://texasequusearch.org/2014/09/missing-christina-morris-plano-tx-83014/

If there is another search tomorrow after I get off work - I may go up there and see if I can help.

This website is OPINIONS... Not everyone is going to agree with everyone's opinions or judgements. Isn't a judgement an Opinion? My apologies if you think it was off limits to be judgmental is what I think you were trying to say.

I was 23 once too.. And I've known people who dress and act like that. Unfortunately, I've come
Across many that dealt drugs, had violent tempers and had criminal records by the time they were 25. I was basing my judgment and opinion off of my personal experience. I didn't say Everyone who dressed like that had bad intentions.. I focused more on his behavior then put his looks / hobbies into perspective.

My sincerest apologies if that came across the wrong way and you thought I was belittling people who dress that say and have those hobbies. Anyone can have I'll intentions under extreme emotions or anger.

I guess I'm just not sure why this guys social media, clothing, hobbies, possessions are all being scrutinized when he hasn't been named a person of interest. I've had a lot of my posts deleted in the past for doing just that. Thank God you guys can't see my social media, because I might become a suspect too.

But your husband probably isn't going to be the type who is so obsessed with you liking your cat that he stalks you at night and then kidnaps you from a parking lot and kills you. My point being, most guys obsessed with someone show complete control issues. He didn't even answer the phone when she called, he could care less it seems. People are accusing him of being mad at her so much he comes and kills her because she is out yet his instagram does not reflect obsession with her. His lack of concern or care if she was calling or came home shows a lack of care. Unless of course he didn't answer because he was hiding in the garage ready to pounce and then kill her... but, my thoughts are, he didn't seem to portray the type of obsessive control behavior men do when they kill you because your out at night without them.
I think you just convicted this guy,,,LOL.:gavel:

Keep an eye on twitter - it's starting to have a lot more traffic talking about her. There's a reporter for Channel 8/WFAA/ABC local (@CarlaNWade) who is tweeting about the friends and family search. It's interesting. I can't imagine her mother's pain and desperation.

Based on some FB comments and this link listing Tx Eq phone number - I believe that TxEq is up there searching with them. http://texasequusearch.org/2014/09/missing-christina-morris-plano-tx-83014/

If there is another search tomorrow after I get off work - I may go up there and see if I can help.

Can you share what hashtags or news outlets you are looking at for twitter chatter?

Searching at Allen HS and the Lewisville comment was a diversion.hmm interesting

Yeah I mean come on....seriously... the guy she was last seen with in the middle of the night is not a POI ??? That can't be really true. Anyone who is the last known person with someone is always a POI. They just have absolutely no proof or anything to name him. You have to have something to accuse someone and they either don't have anything or they aren't saying. To me, he seems more of a suspect than anyone. I want to know where his car was in relation to hers??? It had to be a pretty empty parking lot, looked that way in the video. If he was parked upstairs or somewhere out of view point of her car then perhaps it can make more sense but, if he was parked closer to the entrance he could of left without seeing her...but if he was further away, he would of had to pass her car...unless he had no idea which car was hers. Can't rule him out that quickly.
In regards to the "friend" not being a POI , I think the police as professional interrogators can determine through the course of an interview whether someone is deceptive, nervous etc in their answers and mannerisms. I think that determination was made and that's why they purposely announced that he was cleared.

Can you share what hashtags or news outlets you are looking at for twitter chatter?

You can search for Christina Morris and look at "All Tweets" Also there's been #comehomenina and #findchristinamorris and #findchristina

News outlets around here are WFAA - Channel 8, Plano Star Courier, CBS DFW, NBC DFW and Fox 4 DFW. They've all had varying amounts of coverage over the last few days. You kind of have to look around for tweets from reporters from those outlets that are covering the story.

a diversion from what? the real search area?

That's what im assuming from the mother

McElroy says she thinks info she received saying her daughter had been at Lewisville Lake prior to disappearing in Plano were a "diversion"

a diversion from what? the real search area?

Oh boy, where was it stated it was a diversion?? I was never able to find that comment, but I wish I had because now that sounds like a good lead.

As far as her friend not being a POI...maybe LE has video of him getting into his car, alone, and driving away, for all we know. Just because she was not caught on camera again, as far as we know, does not mean he wasn't. Jmo

That's what im assuming from the mother

McElroy says she thinks info she received saying her daughter had been at Lewisville Lake prior to disappearing in Plano were a "diversion"
was that "diversion" comment made in an interview ?

One of the people who lives there and or who frequents there will have to confirm this but if I remember this particular parking structure correctly it is very possible that from where he was parked he would not have been able to see her or her vehicle. I remember reading an article that stated she was on the first floor of the garage and he was on another level. I believe this garage has 2 one way exits. 1st floor can only exit to the east, and higher levels can only exit to the west . 1st floor parking is also actually under the ramp that comes down from the second floor so if he drove directly out from a higher level I don't believe he would even be able to glance back in his review mirror to see if she made it OK. But again like I said I would need someone to conform garage layout as it has been a year + since I have been there. I just remember being stuck behind a fender bender that took place one weekend night in that garage and thinking it was poorly set up.

Not trying to defend the friend.... Because honestly i am baffled as to why a male would let a female just walk the rest of the way to her car alone, regardless of how far it was. .. especially a tiny female like she was. I have been to this exact place with my friends and several other places and at least one of our male friends walks the whole group of us females out and proceeds to walk up and down these garages with all of us dopping us each off one by one at our cars and then makes sure each of our cars start and we get on our way safely.

Searching now at Allen HS? Weren't the friends she was with that night all from Allen High School? And you can enter the first floor of that garage at least 3 or 4 different ways.. One Off Legacy, one off Bishop, one or two onto Lois Ln which runs by Dunkin Donuts.

Searching now at Allen HS? Weren't the friends she was with that night all from Allen High School? And you can enter the first floor of that garage at least 3 or 4 different wa
ys.. One Off Legacy, one off Bishop, one or two onto Lois Ln which runs by Dunkin Donuts.

Maybe they all graduated from AhS but she is in her 20s I can't imagine her friends being in high school or why they'd be there..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonlit7