GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching now at Allen HS? Weren't the friends she was with that night all from Allen High School? And you can enter the first floor of that garage at least 3 or 4 different ways.. One Off Legacy, one off Bishop, one or two onto Lois Ln which runs by Dunkin Donuts.

But what about how you exit? Isn't the exit for upper levels only one way. .. A ramp that exits out on to Bishop?

In regards to the "friend" not being a POI , I think the police as professional interrogators can determine through the course of an interview whether someone is deceptive, nervous etc in their answers and mannerisms. I think that determination was made and that's why they purposely announced that he was cleared.
Police never make that determination from a single interview.They bring you in for an initial interview then they spend several days checking out your story then bring you in for a second interview.Confront you with any discrepancy's their investigation has uncovered.See if there are any discrepancy's between your first interview and the second.In this guys case they will probable bring him in for multiple interviews.Also I have not seen where LE have said he is cleared.They have said he is not a person of interest.Most LE will not label someone with that until they have a pretty substantial evidence of their involvement.Unfortunately for this guy if he is not involved LE will never officially clear him unless the person responsible is found.

One of the people who lives there and or who frequents there will have to confirm this but if I remember this particular parking structure correctly it is very possible that from where he was parked he would not have been able to see her or her vehicle. I remember reading an article that stated she was on the first floor of the garage and he was on another level. I believe this garage has 2 one way exits. 1st floor can only exit to the east, and higher levels can only exit to the west . 1st floor parking is also actually under the ramp that comes down from the second floor so if he drove directly out from a higher level I don't believe he would even be able to glance back in his review mirror to see if she made it OK. But again like I said I would need someone to conform garage layout as it has been a year + since I have been there. I just remember being stuck behind a fender bender that took place one weekend night in that garage and thinking it was poorly set up.

Not trying to defend the friend.... Because honestly i am baffled as to why a male would let a female just walk the rest of the way to her car alone, regardless of how far it was. .. especially a tiny female like she was. I have been to this exact place with my friends and several other places and at least one of our male friends walks the whole group of us females out and proceeds to walk up and down these garages with all of us dopping us each off one by one at our cars and then makes sure each of our cars start and we get on our way safely.
just a guess but maybe he was a bit "tipsy" ... and just went to his car

Police never make that determination from a single interview.They bring you in for an initial interview then they spend several days checking out your story then bring you in for a second interview.Confront you with any discrepancy's their investigation has uncovered.See if there are any discrepancy's between your first interview and the second.In this guys case they will probable bring him in for multiple interviews.Also I have not seen where LE have said he is cleared.They have said he is not a person of interest.Most LE will not label someone with that until they have a pretty substantial evidence of their involvement.Unfortunately for this guy if he is not involved LE will never officially clear him unless the person responsible is found.
of course you are assuming they talked to him once right? of course not but from my background in LE ,yes one interview ,which can last several hours, gives a professional a very good "feel" but nobody is ever completely eliminated...and don't forget ,LE is playing catch up in this case as stated by the police chief.

To me, it has nothing to do with being a skate boarder. If you look at the pictures, it's pictures of stacks of money, a few pics of guns (not like he looks like he's about to go hunting either) and pics of pot and some kind of prescription bottles. I could go on with the theory behind the prescription bottles but I'll spare you. Anyway, I don't think the image he's putting off on there is bad because of his skateboarding. It's the other "" type pictures he's got up.

Can you post his facebook page, or the page where the pics are? I only saw the one that has skater pics on it -

But what about how you exit? Isn't the exit for upper levels only one way. .. A ramp that exits out on to Bishop?

The 3 exits/entrances are 2-way. The ramp to the 2nd floor starts at bishop, and he would have most likely exited bishop instead of going down and around to the other exits where christina is said to have been parked.

I can't imagine why they'd be searching at Allen High School unless her phone pinged there.

Can you post his facebook page, or the page where the pics are? I only saw the one that has skater pics on it -

Sure it's not facebook it's his instagram. His username is hunter_l33 and that's an "l"

Searching now at Allen HS? Weren't the friends she was with that night all from Allen High School? And you can enter the first floor of that garage at least 3 or 4 different ways.. One Off Legacy, one off Bishop, one or two onto Lois Ln which runs by Dunkin Donuts.

what about exiting the garage? different or same directions? oops.I didn't see the response from earlier..

Hmm Lewisville lake- thats off of 35N. I pass it 4x a week. And you could be around there easily if you're heading back to Ft. Worth. She wasn't reported till the 2nd. Meaning this guy has Sunday, and Monday to see if she shows up at home or call. Obviously some warning should have been sounding when she doesn't show Monday night and has not talked to him in 2 days. They live together for goodness sake. 2 days is a long time to be able to clean up something- Her circumstances just aren't yelling voluntarily missing to me sorry. JMO

You start with the last person she was known to be with - the male friend - and work out from there.
She never made it to her car. Did he offer to drive her?

Hmm Lewisville lake- thats off of 35N. I pass it 4x a week. And you could be around there easily if you're heading back to Ft. Worth. She wasn't reported till the 2nd. Meaning this guy has Sunday, and Monday to see if she shows up at home or call. Obviously some warning should have been sounding when she doesn't show Monday night and has not talked to him in 2 days. They live together for goodness sake. 2 days is a long time to be able to clean up something- Her circumstances just aren't yelling voluntarily missing to me sorry. JMO

I've been trying to get on here for days but it never lets me log in. Christina is my step niece. I need to catch up on what is posted.

I've been trying to get on here for days but it never lets me log in. Christina is my step niece. I need to catch up on what is posted.

Welcome. Admins were slow to activate mine as well this week.

Welcome Carrie! I believe you need to contact administration to be verified as an insider before you can post on this case.

Have read every post. IMO the bf is not much of a boyfriend to ignore 15 calls no matter what. She could have been in some type of
Trouble and needed him. That many calls has an urgent feel to me. Jmo

:welcome: CarrieM.

If you are wishing to get verification as an insider email: wsverify@xmission.com.
Please include in email:

The case
Your Websleuths name
Your phone number and a good time to call
Your real name
Location (City and State)
In the subject line please put your user name and which case you are asking to be verified on

All info will be kept strictly confidential.

Welcome Carrie! I believe you need to contact administration to be verified as an insider before you can post on this case.

Only if she wants to be considered an insider...I do not think it is mandatory. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Asset Locator