GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have read every post. IMO the bf is not much of a boyfriend to ignore 15 calls no matter what. She could have been in some type of
Trouble and needed him. That many calls has an urgent feel to me. Jmo

Do we know what time the calls were made? If they were after, say, midnight and they were having a fight, I think it's likely the boyfriend would have turned his phone off and gone to sleep. If she were truly in trouble (stranded with no gas, whatever) surely she could think of someone else to call for help if he didn't answer.

Do we know what time the calls were made? If they were after, say, midnight and they were having a fight, I think it's likely the boyfriend would have turned his phone off and gone to sleep. If she were truly in trouble (stranded with no gas, whatever) surely she could think of someone else to call for help if he didn't answer.

Police haven't said. I just read on plano police departments facebook an interesting comment from someone if anyone wants to read it. Leads me to believe the boyfriend again. I won't post what it. Says since it's against the rules I think.

Meaning this guy has Sunday, and Monday to see if she shows up at home or call. Obviously some warning should have been sounding when she doesn't show Monday night and has not talked to him in 2 days. They live together for goodness sake. 2 days is a long time to be able to clean up something- Her circumstances just aren't yelling voluntarily missing to me sorry. JMO

Agreed. Let's also not forget those reported 15 unanswered calls to his phone that night. If my essentially betrothed girlfriend lives with me and calls me 15 times in one night - prior fight or no - and then doesn't surface the following day, I'm getting antsy. 24 hours? Panic mode.

JMO.

Yep. Also, the fight, the 15 missed calls...and not calling anyone to let them know she hadn't come home.
Don't think I've posted yet on this case, but I've been following along. I must say that guns & the 15 unanswered calls are much more concerning to me than marijuana or the way the boyfriend looks.

About the guns: I didn't see them probably b/c I only looked at his pics from my phone which is kind of limited. Do the guns appear to be his?

Don't think I've posted yet on this case, but I've been following along. I must say that guns & the 15 unanswered calls are much more concerning to me than marijuana or the way the boyfriend looks.

About the guns: I didn't see them probably b/c I only looked at his pics from my phone which is kind of limited. Do the guns appear to be his?

He's holding it in one if the pics like he's going to shoot the camera. The other pics are of the gun. On a couch. Just the gun alone and I forget the others.

I don't see any comments but I do see her pic and the request for information.

This didn't put the quote. In response to Gigglingtoes comment about Plano PD facebook comment

MISSING: Christina Morris – Plano, TX (8/30/14)
Posted on 05. Sep, 2014 by Kevin Cotter in Active Cases, Missing Persons
23 year-old Christina Morris was last seen in Plano, Texas on August 30th 2014. Christina was wearing a light gray T-shirt, shorts, black sandals and a black full-rim hat. Christina also was carrying a black, pull-sting type backpack, and wearing gold-colored rings on her fingers. If you have seen Christina Morris since her disappearance, if you know or her current whereabouts or if you have information on her disappearance; please contact the Plano Police Department at (972) 424-5678 – or call Texas EquuSearch at (281) 309-9500.

http://texasequusearch.org/2014/09/missing-christina-morris-plano-tx-83014/

Hmm Lewisville lake- thats off of 35N. I pass it 4x a week. And you could be around there easily if you're heading back to Ft. Worth. She wasn't reported till the 2nd. Meaning this guy has Sunday, and Monday to see if she shows up at home or call. Obviously some warning should have been sounding when she doesn't show Monday night and has not talked to him in 2 days. They live together for goodness sake. 2 days is a long time to be able to clean up something- Her circumstances just aren't yelling voluntarily missing to me sorry. JMO

You can also access the lake from hwy 121. Hence 121Marina. It is actually just down the road. Not far to the lake and there are many places to access it.

MISSING: Christina Morris – Plano, TX (8/30/14)
Posted on 05. Sep, 2014 by Kevin Cotter in Active Cases, Missing Persons
23 year-old Christina Morris was last seen in Plano, Texas on August 30th 2014. Christina was wearing a light gray T-shirt, shorts, black sandals and a black full-rim hat. Christina also was carrying a black, pull-sting type backpack, and wearing gold-colored rings on her fingers. If you have seen Christina Morris since her disappearance, if you know or her current whereabouts or if you have information on her disappearance; please contact the Plano Police Department at (972) 424-5678 – or call Texas EquuSearch at (281) 309-9500.

http://texasequusearch.org/2014/09/missing-christina-morris-plano-tx-83014/

I'm so confused because...

@PlanoPoliceDept tell 40+ searchers to look for peach shirt, multicolored skirt and iPhone 5 in green case. #FindChristinaMorris

Hmm Lewisville lake- thats off of 35N. I pass it 4x a week. And you could be around there easily if you're heading back to Ft. Worth. She wasn't reported till the 2nd. Meaning this guy has Sunday, and Monday to see if she shows up at home or call. Obviously some warning should have been sounding when she doesn't show Monday night and has not talked to him in 2 days. They live together for goodness sake. 2 days is a long time to be able to clean up something- Her circumstances just aren't yelling voluntarily missing to me sorry. JMO

You can also access the lake from hwy 121. Hence 121Marina. It is actually just down the road. Not far to the lake and there are many places to access it.

Police haven't said. I just read on plano police departments facebook an interesting comment from someone if anyone wants to read it. Leads me to believe the boyfriend again. I won't post what it. Says since it's against the rules I think.

You're allowed to tell what time it was posted, or give the initials of the poster - I read through the comments and didn't see anything noteworthy. Could you hint? ;D

I'm so confused because...

@PlanoPoliceDept tell 40+ searchers to look for peach shirt, multicolored skirt and iPhone 5 in green case. #FindChristinaMorris

I know. That's why I posted.

ETA: maybe she wore different outfits for daytime and nighttime. IDK.

You're allowed to tell what time it was posted, or give the initials of the poster - I read through the comments and didn't see anything noteworthy. Could you hint? ;D

Four hours ago by SR

I know. That's why I posted.

ETA: maybe she wore different outfits for daytime and nighttime. IDK.

But was she wearing a big hat in the surveillance photo? It also looked like she was wearing a skirt. I'll have to go back and watch again.

Sr 4 hrs ago

But was she wearing a big hat in the surveillance photo? It also looked like she was wearing a skirt. I'll have to go back and watch again.

I just rewatched the video. Looks like a skirt and no big hat imo

Welcome Carrie! I believe you need to contact administration to be verified as an insider before you can post on this case.

she can post ,just not anything she herself knows about the case that is not published by MSM unless verified

Wfaa CarlaNWade reported someone in the search told her they have "good news" after combing the lake lewisville area. No one has said what the news is.

The comment is still there poster is RS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member