GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It really bothers me that her bf posted from her Facebook account so quickly... does he not have one? It just rubs me wrong.

Four hours ago by SR

So going on speculation that the poster is right, this is an interesting scenario and makes him look more innocent to me. If they had a huge fight because he's a cheater - it seems like he might lie about how they are doing out of embarrassment, and also would expect her to stay away for days possibly. Hmmm. I guess it has to be treated as rumor, but interesting.

According to the video with this story the camera that shot the video is "no more than 50 yards" from Morris's car.
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Video-Released-as-Search-for-Missing-Woman-Continues-274163951.html

From your link:

One group of volunteers located some clothes in a field, which will be tagged as potential evidence, according to David Tilley, with the Plano Police Department. The clothes, however, do not match the description of what Morris was last known to be wearing.

Wfaa CarlaNWade reported someone in the search told her they have "good news" after combing the lake lewisville area. No one has said what the news is.
Carla expands on that. No news.

So going on speculation that the poster is right, this is an interesting scenario and makes him look more innocent to me. If they had a huge fight because he's a cheater - it seems like he might lie about how they are doing out of embarrassment, and also would expect her to stay away for days possibly. Hmmm. I guess it has to be treated as rumor, but interesting.

Or he's pretending everything's fine so no one points to him.

From your link:

One group of volunteers located some clothes in a field, which will be tagged as potential evidence, according to David Tilley, with the Plano Police Department. The clothes, however, do not match the description of what Morris was last known to be wearing.

It seems like her last known outfit could be different anyway than what people had thought.

there seems to be plenty of cameras in that garage, so where is the video of her entering from the camera located inside where her car is parked? I'm guessing LE has it but can't identify the individual,if true the FBI might be able to enhance it for a better ID which might be why it is not released..we'll see ..

It seems like her last known outfit could be different anyway than what people had thought.

you would think the people who were in the apartment with her would be able to accurately describe what she was wearing that night....

Police haven't said. I just read on plano police departments facebook an interesting comment from someone if anyone wants to read it. Leads me to believe the boyfriend again. I won't post what it. Says since it's against the rules I think.
RSBM
BBM

Is it o.k. to post the name under the "interesting comment" ? If not, I won't.
Whoooaaahhhh. That was very interesting. Almost like a tip--- except I'm sure LE is already on it and everything else that happened in the days leading up to her disappearance.

If the worst happened to her ( I hope not); and someone is found guilty and convicted/sentenced --- wish the prosecution will ask for the DP.
I am sick and tired of innocent people's lives taken because of worthless perps and their equally worthless reasons : i.e., a break up, victim 'knew too much', or the victim was somehow 'in the way'.

Sick of it.

*Rant over*

MOO

RSBM
BBM

Is it o.k. to post the name under the "interesting comment" ? If not, I won't.
Whoooaaahhhh. That was very interesting. Almost like a tip--- except I'm sure LE is already on it and everything else that happened in the days leading up to her disappearance.

If the worst happened to her ( I hope not); and someone is found guilty and convicted/sentenced --- wish the prosecution will ask for the DP.
I am sick and tired of innocent people's lives taken because of worthless perps and their equally worthless reasons : i.e., a break up, victim 'knew too much', or the victim was somehow 'in the way'.

Sick of it.

*Rant over*

MOO

I'm not sure. I've seen a lot of those tips on fb and when I first joined this week my comments were deleted about it and I got a message with rules. So I'm just not posting details anymore on it bc it's a lot of rules to remember.

Hi all, I have sporadically been reading all the new posts on here. I was able to go search with everyone today, but I left early and am home now. Some of y'all are reading too much into things, so I would like to clear these thoughts up.

We met at Lake Lewisville and looked around for about an hour, and then we had a meeting. Yes, Christina's mom believes we were diverted there, but her gut instinct is she would be in Allen. She grew up there, as did most of her friends. It would make sense if someone she knew is involved that there would be evidence in that city.

I also learned today that Christina WAS NOT at Lake Lewisville Friday or even after she was seen on camera at 4AM in the garage. This was believed by everyone prior, but she was actually at the lake on WEDNESDAY with her boyfriend. This is another reason why it was deemed less important to search there today. I believe it would be less likely that she would go back there after 4AM, but they still have people there searching. Before our meeting there, everyone searched all the dumpsters which had not been cleared out since before Christina had disappeared. They found nothing. The picture of Christina in a black swimsuit under that sheer top was most likely taken that Wednesday she went to the lake, but that is just my opinion.

We met at Allen High School -- we did NOT search the high school. This was just a central location where we could organize and split up. We did search all the parks and creeks close by, as well as drive to other locations in Allen. We found no clues whatsoever.

As far as the parking garage surveillance goes, they were not able to identify any of the cars because they were so grainy. I was told that there are two other cameras in that garage, but they were not working. This too is not confirmed, but just something I heard today.

One thing that I have learned today being around her closet friends is there is so many details that are left out of the public, social media, this thread, etc. There are also many things that have been reported wrong. I wish I could clear all of these up, but I believe this may jeopardize the case. I will say that I think the police know what they are doing and are privately handling the investigation as not to scare away any perps.

If anyone would like to help, they are still searching the Allen area and expanding to other lakes, forestry, etc. in Dallas. I believe some of my friends are on their way to Lake Lavon, where they all used to hang out before. Everyone is physically and emotionally drained and would appreciate any help we can get. Thank you.

I'm not sure. I've seen a lot of those tips on fb and when I first joined this week my comments were deleted about it and I got a message with rules. So I'm just not posting details anymore on it bc it's a lot of rules to remember.
very simple....no FB (unless POI,victim or in MSM) and no hearsay/rumors....don't ask how I found out the hard way :shutup:

Carla expands on that. No news.

At this point ' good news' is NOT finding her deceased in or around the lake. So that's a positive. No news is good news right now, perhaps.

Hi all, I have sporadically been reading all the new posts on here. I was able to go search with everyone today, but I left early and am home now. Some of y'all are reading too much into things, so I would like to clear these thoughts up.

We met at Lake Lewisville and looked around for about an hour, and then we had a meeting. Yes, Christina's mom believes we were diverted there, but her gut instinct is she would be in Allen. She grew up there, as did most of her friends. It would make sense if someone she knew is involved that there would be evidence in that city.

I also learned today that Christina WAS NOT at Lake Lewisville Friday or even after she was seen on camera at 4AM in the garage. This was believed by everyone prior, but she was actually at the lake on WEDNESDAY with her boyfriend. This is another reason why it was deemed less important to search there today. I believe it would be less likely that she would go back there after 4AM, but they still have people there searching. Before our meeting there, everyone searched all the dumpsters which had not been cleared out since before Christina had disappeared. They found nothing. The picture of Christina in a black swimsuit under that sheer top was most likely taken that Wednesday she went to the lake, but that is just my opinion.

We met at Allen High School -- we did NOT search the high school. This was just a central location where we could organize and split up. We did search all the parks and creeks close by, as well as drive to other locations in Allen. We found no clues whatsoever.

As far as the parking garage surveillance goes, they were not able to identify any of the cars because they were so grainy. I was told that there are two other cameras in that garage, but they were not working. This too is not confirmed, but just something I heard today.

One thing that I have learned today being around her closet friends is there is so many details that are left out of the public, social media, this thread, etc. There are also many things that have been reported wrong. I wish I could clear all of these up, but I believe this may jeopardize the case. I will say that I think the police know what they are doing and are privately handling the investigation as not to scare away any perps.

If anyone would like to help, they are still searching the Allen area and expanding to other lakes, forestry, etc. in Dallas. I believe some of my friends are on their way to Lake Lavon, where they all used to hang out before. Everyone is physically and emotionally drained and would appreciate any help we can get. Thank you.

Bolded by me and that makes things a little tougher but I'm sure the cellphone texts and related info(pings,etc) from others will prove useful. Unfortunately I feel as time slips away CM chances of being rescued instead of a recovery are slim.
vi13 thanks for your input...

Bolded by me and that makes things a little tougher but I'm sure the cellphone texts and related info(pings,etc) from others will prove useful.

Another thing I heard is that most mobile companies only keep about a day's history of old data because they do not have the capacity to hold more than that of data. Some bad news.

When I was there, my understanding was that the good news was the intuition that we should be focusing on Allen after we got the investigators' permission as not to jeopardize the case. I could be wrong though. My friends and I were all really sleepy.

Don't think I've posted yet on this case, but I've been following along. I must say that guns & the 15 unanswered calls are much more concerning to me than marijuana or the way the boyfriend looks.

About the guns: I didn't see them probably b/c I only looked at his pics from my phone which is kind of limited. Do the guns appear to be his?

On one of them he is pointing the gun directly at 'you' 'me' whoever, you know, the pose where when you look at it the gun is in your face. I didn't like that one at all but, I still don't see him as suspect. If she had driven away perhaps but, he was in FW and she was in Plano and her car was where she left it... that would of been complicated to get someone in a parking garage unseen like that.. even if he drove in with his car or walked in and got her to leave with him.... that would of been seen... whoever did this knew how to escape the multiple cameras and avoid being seen. Someone was waiting, lurking and took advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoshibee