GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imo, LE must be able to view tapes of car exiting shortly after she was seen on video, I would think? How many would there be at that time? I am guessing that maybe they saw her friend drive off, as he said, since they saying he has been cooperative and is not a suspect. So hopefully they have images of other cars and can ID them.

But on the other hand if they were fairly certain she was taken away or left in a car, not sure how that would fit in with ground searches. I feel like they really don't know either way. If someone abducted her, I think they would drive out of the area immediately.

Jmo

I thought I read where LE doesn't feel that she is still in the area. May have been another case where I heard that, but I'm pretty sure it was this one. If that's the case, that leads me to believe they have evidence (or strong suspicion) that she left, be it another car on videotape during that time or the friend's story isn't adding up. It's important to note that LE hasn't ruled the friend out, and only said that he has been cooperative and isn't a suspect at this time. We've seen similar pronouncements in the past only to be followed by an arrest.

Having said this, I still have the hinks about another male in her life. JMO.

OK here's a question-- are the walls of this parking garage open-air, or completely closed?

I used to park in a parking garage that had open-air type walls. Meaning, if I were on the first floor of the parking garage, I could step over a low (maybe 3 foot, max 4 foot) wall, and be outside of the parking garage. No need to use the entrance/exit. Probably wouldn't be hard for an abductor to drag/carry a 95lb. woman like that either.

Thanks to all the locals for providing some details.

But the people going in and out of the apartments may have seen something. Even if they weren't in the garage..they were still out in the area.

]I thought I read where LE doesn't feel that she is still in the area. May have been another case where I heard that, but I'm pretty sure it was this one.[/B] If that's the case, that leads me to believe they have evidence (or strong suspicion) that she left, be it another car on videotape during that time or the friend's story isn't adding up. It's important to note that LE hasn't ruled the friend out, and only said that he has been cooperative and isn't a suspect at this time. We've seen similar pronouncements in the past only to be followed by an arrest.

Having said this, I still have the hinks about another male in her life. JMO.

It's this case

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/09/05/plano-search-continues-for-missing-23-year-old/

OK here's a question-- are the walls of this parking garage open-air, or completely closed?

I used to park in a parking garage that had open-air type walls. Meaning, if I were on the first floor of the parking garage, I could step over a low (maybe 3 foot, max 4 foot) wall, and be outside of the parking garage. No need to use the entrance/exit. Probably wouldn't be hard for an abductor to drag/carry a 95lb. woman like that either.

Thanks to all the locals for providing some details.

I think it's an open air parking garage.

She didn't tell me anything. I am having a hard time remembering all the details. She told me she was living and working in Ft Worth, and she loved her job. She might have mentioned she lived with her boyfriend, but I am not positive. We talked a lot about our mutual friend, who is one of her best friends growing up. This friend is how I know Christina.

You know I say I have a weird feeling about the BF but we really don't know what was going on in their relationship. In VA a girl went missing and they found her body naked in a grave yard and her car was about 2 miles away from where they found her at.. The car was actually found down the street from her boyfriends house, he said she just dropped him off and I swore up that he had something to do with it since the car was close and his story was a little off.. But come to find out she just was high and wrecked her car by herself and ran in 10 degree weather which made her body go into hyperthermia do the opposite that's why she was naked and ended up in grave yard.. Once again this story has nothing to do with her and I know I am rambling but I guess my point was the weirdest scenarios can play out and sometimes it's not the ones that you think are acting fishy.

Did the BF never answer her calls? What if she needed a ride or had broken down?

There are so many questions unanswered...either Plano PD has a lead outside the shops or want the public thinking that to not spook a potential "abductor". Then again, I don't think there's proof enough to make me think either way. I would like to think this innocent girl wasn't victim to something heinous, but as of yet, none of us know. I just ready for a resolution in this case..hopefully a happy one. I'm sick of walking on eggshells in my "safe" neighborhood with the slightest thought a stranger could be the one behind her disappearance.

I just hope this does not end up like the Lauren Spierer case. Young 20 something goes missing from bar, male friend last to see her and 3 years later still unsolved.

I fear that if Christina was abducted by a stranger that they are no longer in the local area and could be anywhere by now.

jmo.

If LE believes she was taken by someone she knows, I can understand their being silent. But if they don't think that, they really need to make an announcement about the possibility of a possibly violent unknown perp. I know they often don't, but in this case, so many people would be affected by a predator in this seemingly extremely populated complex.

Sure, it is bad for business, but not as bad as a second, or even third, similar incident taking place.

Jmo

I just hope this does not end up like the Lauren Spierer case. Young 20 something goes missing from bar, male friend last to see her and 3 years later still unsolved.

I fear that if Christina was abducted by a stranger that they are no longer in the local area and could be anywhere by now.

jmo.

I am a little doubtful about the stranger part. Someone who knew her and her car could easily have hung around, knowing she would turn up sooner or later. A random is always possible, but the amount of luck, i.e in the timing, her being alone with no one else around, seems a little far-fetched to me. But jmo.

I am a little doubtful about the stranger part. Someone who knew her and her car could easily have hung around, knowing she would turn up sooner or later. A random is always possible, but the amount of luck, i.e in the timing, her being alone with no one else around, seems a little far-fetched to me. But jmo.

Agreed, and I think they're looking at two specific people at the moment. 1st one is on camera, and the other probably had a 'find my phone' app or similar installed if ya naw'm'sayin.

I really think the cameras are going to be the key to solving this case. Not only the cameras inside the Shops, but the cameras at the stop lights. A car leaving the area is very noticeable at those hours of the morning because the roads are mostly deserted.

The two main intersections to the Shops are Tollway and Legacy and Legacy and Parkwood. Both of those intersections have cameras, and the Parkwood intersection alone has four different cameras, each facing a different direction.

My rambling thoughts on leaving the parking garage... either she voluntarily climbed over a wall, someone forced her or took her over the wall or she was taken out in a vehicle, right? I really don't believe she would have just up and decided to go over the wall herself unless she were being chased...but if that were the case, I feel like she would have screamed and the guy seen on footage would have heard whatever was going on. So I keep thinking it would have to be one of the latter two ways. Now, if it were the fact someone took her over it or forced her over it, then I'm left thinking they would have certainly had to know her and her car. If it were a stranger, how would they know whose car it was, male, female, and that they were planning on returning to it at some point that night/morning? They wouldn't, so in that case I'm wondering who all knew where she was that night. Then when it comes to her being taken out in a car, well, I'd sure like to know if any cars were seen leaving without a person seen walking into the garage beforehand and how many cars were seen leaving an hour or so following.

Come to think of it and back to the second scenario, if it were someone she knew and that person lived nearby or parked nearby, but not in the garage, what are the odds of being in that area without a vehicle being caught anywhere on surveillance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13