GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How about walking out with her?
Is that possible withought being seen?

I definitely think if someone knows the layout, knows where the cameras are and the timing of how and if they rotate at intervals then absolutely. Its a huge garage, 2 stories.

I definitely think if someone knows the layout, knows where the cameras are and the timing of how and if they rotate at intervals then absolutely. Its a huge garage, 2 stories.

then he could have walked out with her and his car was parked on the street somewhere.
Maybe he was waiting in the stairwell?

Vi13... I think it's been said that the person with her in the video is a friend of hers, but I can't quite remember. Have you watched the video, and do you know who he is? Or is it possible he is one of the strangers that came up to you that night?

He was a friend of hers. She was out with lots of friends that night and they left together. He was just where their cars were, but, I know its a huge parking garage.

I have separated with my friends to go to our own cars all the time. There is a sense of safety because your friends know you are there but my friends...well when we leave, we make sure to see each others lights on and heading out. None of us ever just drive off and leave without knowing the others are safe in their car. This might not of worked for her IF she had been grabbed at gunpoint and forced in her car because the friend could of still seen she was in her car, safe and leaving but, we know it didn't happen that way because apparently she never even made it to the inside of her car... so he just left without even making sure she was safe inside her car... thats also too bad.
Lesson to anyone who goes out with friends at night... always make sure each of you are safe in the car and pulling out to leave before you just drive off. This may not prevent knowing if someone is hiding in the car but, still, the most and least you can do is make sure your friends are in their car, lights on, engine and battery working..

I don't think her boyfriend has been cleared? I know some FB rumors place him in Fort Worth. Is there a link from media or police saying he is cleared?

Do they have security that rides thru this parking garage late at night and during the day?

then he could have walked out with her and his car was parked on the street somewhere.
Maybe he was waiting in the stairwell?

Yes, I think it was someone definitely hiding out in the shadows, waiting for an opportunity. Also, it could be someone living out there. Everything is somewhat connected. The stores, the apartments, the garage...all has connects.

I don't think her boyfriend has been cleared? I know some FB rumors place him in Fort Worth. Is there a link from media or police saying he is cleared?

If a phone ping is what places him in Ft Worth its possible he left his phone there.
Her calling him 15 times is troubling they never say she spoke to him.

JMO

Yes, I think it was someone definitely hiding out in the shadows, waiting for an opportunity. Also, it could be someone living out there. Everything is somewhat connected. The stores, the apartments, the garage...all has connects.

The argument with the BF!
the friend not walking her to her car!

MOO its someone she knows!

I would think there would be video from surrounding businesses(of the parking garage) that may have captured a vehicle parked outside of garage or even possibly leaving the area, at an intersection...

Just thinking out loud

He was a friend of hers. She was out with lots of friends that night and they left together. He was just where their cars were, but, I know its a huge parking garage.

I have separated with my friends to go to our own cars all the time. There is a sense of safety because your friends know you are there but my friends...well when we leave, we make sure to see each others lights on and heading out. None of us ever just drive off and leave without knowing the others are safe in their car. This might not of worked for her IF she had been grabbed at gunpoint and forced in her car because the friend could of still seen she was in her car, safe and leaving but, we know it didn't happen that way because apparently she never even made it to the inside of her car... so he just left without even making sure she was safe inside her car... thats also too bad.
Lesson to anyone who goes out with friends at night... always make sure each of you are safe in the car and pulling out to leave before you just drive off. This may not prevent knowing if someone is hiding in the car but, still, the most and least you can do is make sure your friends are in their car, lights on, engine and battery working..

didn't they say she was at someones apartment?

didn't they say she was at someones apartment?

Yes, she was at a friend's apartment for a party, I've read. And the guy she walked with was a friend like stated above. I don't know him, but he was not one of the guys that approached us because Christina did not know either of those guys. They came and introduced themselves.

Seems to me if she was taken out by a vehicle that the cameras would of picked up each and every car leaving after 4am for the next hour or so. Women have been victimized in parking lots for years. Its a great place for a perpetrator to lurk and wait for a crime of opportunity. They didn't have to know her car. All they had to do was lurk and wait for an opportunity. Seems someone would of had to of known each camera and how to avoid them so that would take planning. Its not something a careless angry,upset boyfriend would necessarily be rational enough to be thinking about doing. Plus, he has been cleared as being in FW. You can't just casually kidnap someone, drive out of there... someone knew the layout, knew where to get out without being seen. For that matter, they could of put her in a trunk for hours, then driven out hours later. But whoever it was, this does not seem to be some casual angry fight attack... that would be careless, messed up, caught.... this is someone who planned it. They laid in wait for an opportunity. This is the most difficult case to solve. If its not planned, if its a angry fight, if its someone obsessed with her and stalking her... they mess up, they get caught because women aren't stalked without their knowledge most of the time... most of the time a stalker leaves words, leaves signs they are following them. she would of told someone. This seems like someone was waiting for an opportunity... waiting for the late nighters to wonder to their car alone. Its a no brainer. It was a crime of opportunity by someone waiting for the perfect victim.

Not sure about the car situation. I still feel like if the cameras didn't pick it up. I'm sure they have cars pulling out but you might not see her in a car because of the windows being tinted possibly. Just curious how many cars would be in the garage at 4am? Especially if it a guest parking. The boyfriend could be in Fort Worth but had someone do this for him. Maybe not. So weird for the 15 calls with the boyfriend and him not telling the parents she was missing. I don't know if people are just dumb these days and have no common sense, or he's really have something to do with it.. Has the boyfriend been at the searches as well? Also, I think I, gonna take a ride to Plano today and go look at the garage and see where all the cameras are and how the garage is set up

Hoping all nearby businesses are handing their tapes over to police. It is in the best interest of everyone to determine if she was randomly abducted, went off with someone or was taken by a person known to her. The business owner might not see anything of interest but since we do not if police know anything much, it is still possible they could hold a clue.

Per the comment regarding how would her parents know her last phone calls, my 21year old daughter is still on our plan even though she lives with her boyfriend in another state. We want to keep helping her until she is done with College. I know Christina is a college graduate, but maybe the parents are still helping her?

I am going to state the obvious and say I don't think this will have a happy ending. I am highly suspicious of a LIVE-IN boyfriend who let THREE days pass and contacted no one about his girlfriend not coming home. And remember, he NEVER did. Who knows how much time would have passed if her employer had not become concerned?!

I agree 100%

I'm thinking the work would have called her BF first? I'm assuming she would list him as a contact at her job. JMO. Seems VERY strange to me...

We have been told so little about Christina & her boyfriend it is hard to judge their relationship and what would be the appropriate response to her not coming home that night. Do we know if he checked with any of her friends. Also, I found it interesting that her employer called a friend rather than her boyfriend to check on her whereabouts.

Yeah.. Obviously.....My guess would be it was someone she knew that she left with, therefore probably no struggle or screaming. Hopefully the tapes they have can help reveal more information on cars leaving.

I hope I don't sound crazy & btw, I am new posting here, within the last couple days, so If say/do something wrong please let me know! Anyway, if someone she knew was in the garage waiting for her & she was used to this person being upset & showing up. She could have easy gotten into their car to appease the person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member