GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if the 15 calls to her bf went unanswered, wouldn't she have gotten his voicemail? If a message was left via voicemail then who knows what information was provided. Also, I am able to check my cell voicemail from anywhere. Even if I leave my cell in a completely different city and state, as long as I can get online, I can hear my messages and see my texts. I don't know if pings would necessarily clear anyone.
wouldn't that depend on the carrier not necessarily the type of phone? I have Verizon and can't access my texts as far as I know...

wouldn't that depend on the carrier not necessarily the type of phone? I have Verizon and can't access my texts as far as I know...

I think LE can retrieve all text messages thru the carriers

I think it's quite interesting they've been dating for a year and there are NO pictures of her on his Instagram.. She has several of him and them together.

I think it's quite interesting they've been dating for a year and there are NO pictures of her on his Instagram.. She has several of him and them together.

I noted that too. There's actually one of her but it's got a weird filter it's the two of them together if you look. But yes, just one is weird when she seems to have quite a few of him.

You can if you have a contract with them. I believe it's on the myverizon website.

But you're probably right about the carrier thing. I doubt straighttalk would have it, among others. I just wanted to point it out though that even if someone says they didn't have access to their phone so they'd have no way of knowing certain info, that doesn't necessarily mean a hill of beans.

Does she have two jobs? One as a photographer's assistant and one at the matchmaking service? Do we know which one it was that reported her absent?

Does she have two jobs? One as a photographer's assistant and one at the matchmaking service? Do we know which one it was that reported her absent?

This was both at one job. She had multiple duties here.

Are you sure that the car was on the side of the road? The police say it's in the garage.. I think that's just a picture they got from the parents or after they towed the car just to show us what it looks like.

maybe he doesn't want anybody asking questions...

Her brother posted a pic on his instagram of her in the outfit she disappeared in. I wonder why they didn't put that pic on the news since it's the same outfit she wore that night...

Her brother posted a pic on his instagram of her in the outfit she disappeared in. I wonder why they didn't put that pic on the news since it's the same outfit she wore that night...
Link to his instagram?

I don't think that that's right. She definitely did not wear that outfit. There's a picture released that was taken that night and she's wearing a light gray t shirt.

When I saw her, I thought she was wearing a colored, flowy kimono over an outfit. I was obviously wrong, but she did wear something flowy and bright because it was so distinct as she walked ahead of me into Henry's. If you see the surveillance video, she's definitely wearing a t-shirt, but it looks like a skirt. I'm actually confused of this detail as well. There's a flyer somewhere that I think said she wore a gray t short and black shorts. Will need to find that link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13