GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with the time, but Pier 121 is not near Sneaky Pete's. Not sure if that matters, but just a clarification.

There are rumors that she was at Pier 121 earlier that evening, which would explain the outfit she was wearing, but was last seen at the garage much later. Wonder why they would go back to the boat docks?

Oh, thanks for pointing that out. Perhaps her brother meant near Charlie's?

Sending you big hugs. :grouphug:

Thank you! You are so sweet. I wish I could be more active in the searches, but I have a sick toddler at the moment. It was upsetting hearing her mother wish I could be there to help last night and identify any familiar faces. I really wish I could participate, but for now, this is all I can do to balance all my responsibilities. :-/

Why hasn't Hunter been involved with any of the searches or actually putting any effort other than posting on her Facebook? He doesn't look like someone a girl who seems as responsible and sweet would have as a boyfriend. Based on his social media he looks like a skater boy who will never grow up..possible stoner too...But then again, just my personal opinion. Usually in cases like these, the significant other or spouse ends up the guilty party.

People portray themselves a certain way on social media than how they really are...especially at this age. And honestly, there are tons of wonderful women that like "bad boys." Isn't that a more common thing than people think? I know I went through that phase before I met my SO.

Life Behind Bars is very popular. For some reason, all posts about Christina have been deleted though.

Yesterday when I checked out the posts on their page it was open. Today...closed group.

What exactly is Life behind Bars? Is it a FB page or a site,blog?

Thank you! You are so sweet. I wish I could be more active in the searches, but I have a sick toddler at the moment. It was upsetting hearing her mother wish I could be there to help last night and identify any familiar faces. I really wish I could participate, but for now, this is all I can do to balance all my responsibilities. :-/

People portray themselves a certain way on social media than how they really are...especially at this age. And honestly, there are tons of wonderful women that like "bad boys." Isn't that a more common thing than people think? I know I went through that phase before I met my SO.

I agree, people do go through the "bad boy" phase.. But usually that's high school or college. She is a college graduate with a promising career from what I've read. Not here to judge anyone, just trying to point out characteristics that I find interesting about her significant other.

And yes, people handle stress and emotions differently. Do you know if he was close with her family at all? From previous posts and info on media sites... It doesn't seem that they are. Just curious!

I agree, people do go through the "bad boy" phase.. But usually that's high school or college. She is a college graduate with a promising career from what I've read. Not here to judge anyone, just trying to point out characteristics that I find interesting about her significant other.

And yes, people handle stress and emotions differently. Do you know if he was close with her family at all? From previous posts and info on media sites... It doesn't seem that they are. Just curious!

I don't. Her mother moved to Oklahoma, so maybe she didn't get to spend enough time with him to be close to him. I know nothing about her dad's side of the family.

I am watching the news now and CBS is saying the police do not have anymore searches planned. Maybe this is without LE.

I wouldn't be surprised. The search last night at the Shops was without LE as well. I am hoping LE is building their case secretively as not to jeopardize anything. Fingers crossed.

Why hasn't Hunter been involved with any of the searches or actually putting any effort other than posting on her Facebook? He doesn't look like someone a girl who seems as responsible and sweet would have as a boyfriend. Based on his social media he looks like a skater boy who will never grow up..possible stoner too...But then again, just my personal opinion. Usually in cases like these, the significant other or spouse ends up the guilty party.

You just described over half of the women I know. Not to get off topic here, but having a loser boyfriend is extremely common. It's sad.

For those who want to volunteer searching:

Groups will be meeting at Pier 121 in Lewisville today (Sunday) at 10 a.m. Prepare for a hike. Bring water.

I am watching the news now and CBS is saying the police do not have anymore searches planned. Maybe this is without LE.

Yes plano pd has the search posted saying "They" as in the family and friends have it organized. One news outlet also also said that they have added 18 officers to work the case this weekend.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=723638734376324&id=356304107776457

And they're checking with the toll authority for cars in the road near the shops when she went missing. Glad to hear.

http://starlocalmedia.com/planocour...7b6-3479-11e4-a198-001a4bcf887a.html?mode=jqm

I'm not 100% sure. I just was watching the news last night and it said the volunteers were mostly family and friends. They also interviewed her brother and he said that he was shocked to see everybody there and that it showed she was loved by many.. I'm sure their are volunteers that don't know her personally I just don't know where you would start to find out how you could volunteer but I def would love to go to Plano and help out.

They need all the help they can get.

wow You would think he had turned it over already! Way back when she went missing.
This is the same guy who didn't call anyone after receiving 15 calls from her and she disappears.

This is the same guy who didn't call anyone after receiving 15 calls from her and she disappears.

It will be interesting!
wonder why it took so long?
You would think that phone would have been taken already!

guess they had to get a warrant?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member