GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #10 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NS made a statement to a reporter that Christina seemed a little upset but he didn't know why. So, he was around that night/morning too. That's interesting considering he's the person who indicated on CM's FB he wasn't happy about a situation. When was that - March 2014?

There is a sn who told reporters she seemed upset and a ns who made the karma reference on fb. I think that's where people are getting the two confused

Forgive my ignorance as I'm in England, I notice that the HFCM page often posts in Spanish, is there a large Spanish speaking population in this area of TX or is it something specific to this case?

There were allegations made by a few on here that the searchers were involved... Was somewhat offensive.

I didn't read the comments that way Josh, I thought posters were thinking of reasons why searching might not be encouraged. So, not that the searchers were involved but that someone who was involved might join a search to cover their tracks or tamper with evidence JMO.

I'm sure all the searchers have been doing a fantastic job and are very much appreciated by the family

Forgive my ignorance as I'm in England, I notice that the HFCM page often posts in Spanish, is there a large Spanish speaking population in this area of TX or is it something specific to this case?

yes there is, if its texas it more than likely has Spanish. If you are not fluent there are a lot of translator websites that can be used that allows you to copy and paste

If E told police his story, he is unlikely to change it due to people marching or gathering in front of his home. And he may have nothing to change. I can see her family having strong feelings about him being the last known to see her, and maybe not talking to them, but he is probably getting advice. Even if he sits down with them, most likely he will say what police have been saying all along. Jmo this is probably not going to "work". It sure didn't with Mark Redwine and was pretty quickly abandoned. Jmo

It's not about making him change his story. It's about making information known. There have been recent posts by searchers saying they're done because they feel like too much info is being kept secret. There have been recent posts in which people say they're done investing time here because neither LE or family have been forthcoming.

People on this forum and elsewhere have been unable to discuss EA because it's against the rules even though it's clear more info is needed to rule out any involvement on his part. If he has nothing to do with it, why wouldn't he volunteer his clothing, home and vehicle for forensic testing and ask LE to provide the info to the public if nothing was found, so people would move on and the search efforts could be more productive?

This gathering today makes it clear more info is needed and that her family wants answers from him. Possibly hoping it would open the door to media attention, which then opens up discussions and info sharing where it was previously forbidden. PPD certainly can't stand on the sidewalk across from his home holding up posters...but her friends and family can as long as they follow the rules, and it appears PPD and APD did nothing to discourage it which to me implies their consent.

I think the family has realized all the secret keeping and conflicting info isn't getting them anywhere and people are giving up. They have nothing to lose at this point it seems.

It's not about making him change his story. It's about making information known. There have been recent posts by searchers saying they're done because they feel like too much info is being kept secret. There have been recent posts in which people say they're done investing time here because neither LE or family have been forthcoming.

People on this forum and elsewhere have been unable to discuss EA because it's against the rules even though it's clear more info is needed to rule out any involvement on his part. If he has nothing to do with it, why wouldn't he volunteer his clothing, home and vehicle for forensic testing and ask LE to provide the info to the public if nothing was found, so people would move on and the search efforts could be more productive?

This gathering today makes it clear more info is needed and that her family wants answers from him. Possibly hoping it would open the door to media attention, which then opens up discussions and info sharing where it was previously forbidden. PPD certainly can't stand on the sidewalk across from his home holding up posters...but her friends and family can as long as they follow the rules, and it appears PPD and APD did nothing to discourage it which to me implies their consent.

I think the family has realized all the secret keeping and conflicting info isn't getting them anywhere and people are giving up. They have nothing to lose at this point it seems.

There's been a noticeable shift in the last few hours, the previous deletion policy on the HFCM facebook page seems to have stopped and it's now a free for all with the comments. There are a couple of interesting ones which hopefully might lead others to posts something that might help the family or PPD JMO

:moo: so, the house that the family is picketing- does anyone know if that is EA's house? Or his parents? It's a very nice house for a young man to own/ .....or is it possible he has roommates?

This gathering today makes it clear more info is needed and that her family wants answers from him. Possibly hoping it would open the door to media attention, which then opens up discussions and info sharing where it was previously forbidden. PPD certainly can't stand on the sidewalk across from his home holding up posters...but her friends and family can as long as they follow the rules, and it appears PPD and APD did nothing to discourage it which to me implies their consent.'

the house they are gathering at is owned by EA. I assume the father. It is about 2400 square foot, 4 bedroom, single family home valued between $170-$190 according to public records

:moo: so, the house that the family is picketing- does anyone know if that is EA's house? Or his parents? It's a very nice house for a young man to own/ .....or is it possible he has roommates?
It's his parents home. From public records, it looks like he still lives at home. It's not uncommon for hispanic males to live at home until they are married.

Hi all. I have not been reading these threads lately. Can anyone please give me a summary of things on here? I jumped back on when I saw Christina's family was outside EA's house with signs. I was hoping they found new evidence.

I'm glad they are putting pressure on him. I had a feeling it was him from the get-go. I apologize to those who were anxious and asking me for his name or a hint; I did not want to disclose anything that would jeopardize the case.

The family wants answers! EA walked in the garage with Christina and she hasn't been seen or heard of since. They just want answers I believe that is all.

There were allegations made by a few on here that the searchers were involved... Was somewhat offensive.

Oh, ok. I don't think anyone here truly thought the dedicated searchers were involved, BUT, because anything is possible, they were just explaining why her family might be reining in the searches. I, too, thought the suggestions about people not searching without the attorney authorizing the search were very odd...but I think it is clear now that there was some confusion by all parties about what was being suggested and why.

Please do not sleuth people that have not been named in MSM, that includes family members and friends.

Thank you

I also don't think CM's family would do something like this unless they thought very strongly that he could be involved.

jmo

At the least, I believe he knows who she left with & remember, even though they we not close friends, they went to HS together & ran in the same groups, I have a very strong feeling he was still in contact with a couple of people that CM was very involved with, I feel, if by chance she left with one of those people, then came up missing, he would be much more likely to protect those people vs. giving out the info of who she left with.

I have not witnessed statements by members which could be classified as offensive/somewhat offensive allegations toward the searchers. Granted, I'm not on here 24/7 and the mods do an excellent job of keeping things high and tight, so it is possible that I have missed something along the way.

Allegations and offensive are powerful terms. I've been re-reading trying to locate posts that could fall under that category or be perceived as falling under that category, and I have yet to find something to support that claim. The only things I've seen here are speculating, hypothesizing, theorizing, and trying to construct possibilities with incredibly limited information.

Speaking of searchers, though, and the idea (because we can't say for certain) that the final person believed to have seen Christina has not participated in search efforts, it has been said along the way that perhaps LE requested that he not participate. This seems like a logical notion if a statistically significant number of cases indicate that the last person to see the victim was involved in the demise. It would become much harder to eliminate him as a suspect if his footprints were now all over hill and dale, and if he were to actually find something--whether or not he was involved in her demise-- it could be really problematic on the legal side of things. J Block's fruit of the poisonous tree post did a great job of representing a scenario where evidence could be excluded, and many more possibilities along those lines exist.

Even assigning him a volunteer "desk job" rather than fieldwork could be yield problems if emotions ran high. There might be confrontations and questioning and accusations which could detract from the ultimate goal of finding Christina.

There's so much we don't know. IMO, our purpose or role here in this forum (as opposed to social media, mainstream media, or direct fieldwork in searching) is to be a think-tank. A crowd-source powered possibility-generator of what may have happened, based on the facts we have, combined with our collective experience in previous cases and our personal experience from our own paths in life.

IMO, our goal is to generate ideas. Not pass judgement, not make allegations, not convince others of what to believe. As we continue to brainstorm, I hope we'll continue to do so in a way that is focused, productive, and ultimately leads to locating Christina and anyone who has contributed to her sad situation.

Hi all. I have not been reading these threads lately. Can anyone please give me a summary of things on here? I jumped back on when I saw Christina's family was outside EA's house with signs. I was hoping they found new evidence.

I'm glad they are putting pressure on him. I had a feeling it was him from the get-go. I apologize to those who were anxious and asking me for his name or a hint; I did not want to disclose anything that would jeopardize the case.

Good to see you back vi13, please keep us updated with what's happening on the scene as far as the rules allow of course.

I can't remember, do you know EA from HS as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bridgetraiann