GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #10 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has information been verified that walker guy was only parked a few feet away from Christina's car? A few feet would be, at most, one car over.
The belief has always been he was parked on the other side of the garage. When they split off, he turned one way and she turned the other way.
No LE or verified person has stated his car was only parked a few feet away from Christina's that I have seen to date. However, it doesn't change the way PPD has presented EA to the public. They repeatedly said they were not looking at him for this. I realize LE uses the tactic to divert attention while they investigate (which could be the case), but wouldn't it be detrimental since someone could have placed him with her after he left the garage?

There is still another person in the mix LE definitely has not ruled out. We have to remember there were 4 days of a head start and gives one a lot of time to dispose, cover up, and set up a plausible alibi. EA hasn't been the focus of LE's "arrest for other reasons" tactic either. We are seeing this happen repeatedly in cases as a way for LE to gain leverage with people they are zeroing in on.

Also, comments from the closed group can't be posted here but I believe comments from the community page can be.

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

Has information been verified that walker guy was only parked a few feet away from Christina's car? A few feet would be, at most, one car over.
The belief has always been he was parked on the other side of the garage. When they split off, he turned one way and she turned the other way.
I think that information would only be contained in the official Police Diagram Charts and Non Released Investigation Reports

I would have to go back to thread one, but Lizard Queen said he was parked away from Christina's car on the other side of the garage. She took pictures. That's the reason Christina and he split ways. She went to her car and he went to her car. That's the reason Christina's mother was so angry that he did not walk Christina all the way to her car is because they were parked so far apart. And that part is on tape that is not being released.

They are going to be doing a peaceful walk for christina in front of walker's house again today.

IMHO
I see nothing peaceful with any of this.
This family is now being targeted .. I predict the law books are opening up about now.
2 days in a row .. Nothing short of Harassment.

IF EA has been cleared like the person on twitter says then PPD need to update the media.

Sometimes LE will say a person has been cleared when they really have not.

JMO
LE usually won't go that far to say a person of interest has been "cleared". They will maintain the cordial relationship idea ("fully cooperating", "not looking at him as a suspect, but as a witness", etc.). "Cleared" has definite implications when and if a case goes to trial. Doesn't sound good for a jury to hear LE once believed the subject was truthful and beyond investigating further. ;)

I don't agree with how the family is doing this but It's like being stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Hope the family has a water hose!:panic:
It speaks highly of the family being targeted not to react. I am certain it is quite difficult to ignore what is happening on their front walk, but not turning to silly shows of defiance is a positive thing.

I do understand the frustration of her family in not being able to speak to EA directly, but EA has to deal with not only being the last person to be seen with her...he has to be concerned he isn't backed into a corner because of it. I am not surprised his father hired an attorney for him. There could be perceived racial overtones and play into why his family would want to further protect him. EA mentioned his angst of racial divides a few times on social media.

Wow! Again I am shocked to be out of touch for the day and come back to find out that the man who was seen walking with CM in the garage is now openly named. So now it is okay for us to be talking about him on here?? Considering they have posted his address and pics of his neighborhood everyone in town thinks that he is guilty now. It's terrible. I am shocked that this is happening in my town. Now they backpedal and say they aren't accusing him, but everyone watching this happen thinks it sure looks like that's what they are saying.

The family wants answers! EA walked in the garage with Christina and she hasn't been seen or heard of since. They just want answers I believe that is all.

Of course they want answers - we all want answers for them. But EA is not the only one who might have answers. CM called the BF 15 times and the last anyone knew she was headed home. This was even confirmed by her friend SN that she insisted on going home. So if the family wants to put pressure on people, they should consider everyone, not just one person. JMO

It speaks highly of the family being targeted not to react. I am certain it is quite difficult to ignore what is happening on their front walk, but not turning to silly shows of defiance is a positive thing.

I do understand the frustration of her family in not being able to speak to EA directly, but EA has to deal with not only being the last person to be seen with her...he has to be concerned he isn't backed into a corner because of it. I am not surprised his father hired an attorney for him. There could be perceived racial overtones and play into why his family would want to further protect him. EA mentioned his angst of racial divides a few times on social media.

BBM - yes I even read a post that specifically mentioned race. It is very disturbing to me. JMO

I've been following the case here in VA - the Hannah Graham case - so I apologize if some of this was covered earlier.

- Is the parking in the garage free or do users have to pay by ticket? (We have parking in the downtown area of a nearby city where you have to pay, but in another city there is a free parking in major shopping area.)
- If the garage is free wasn't there a camera anywhere recording vehicles leaving the garage?
- Given that there are shops in the area there should be some video recordings. But has LE mentioned any?
- Stop light cameras on the streets near the exit of the garage?

After following the Hannah Graham I can't help comparing the way that Charlottesville PD chief handled the case with releasing multiple videos and conducting press conferences and the way things are conducted here.

I am trying to give EA the benefit of the doubt. But if he is cooperating, why would LE release THAT video? IF he is cooperating, releasing the video does no good in helping find Christina, but rather points the finger at EA.

Boy, ya'll can be difficult to please. Wasn't long ago that the cries were 'where is family and friends?'. Now family and friends are stepping up and wanting answers very legally and you want them to sit down and shut up.

Boy, ya'll can be difficult to please. Wasn't long ago that the cries were 'where is family and friends?'. Now family and friends are stepping up and wanting answers very legally and you want them to sit down and shut up.

Does anyone know if LE can subpoena someone's call records? Just wondering if LE looked into EA's call records or maybe they didn't since he isn't a POI? I am so ignorant when it comes to what LE can and can't do and if they have to have some sort of evidence etc. Thanks

For pages and paaaages in the beginning every one was all over her boyfriend, talking about his past, his hobbies, his clothing, how he looks "creepy". But now the guy who was literally the last person seen with her, who her closest family and friends think is responsible or has information is being looked at and everyone is so upset about it?! I don't understand.. If the family is picketing his house and not the boyfriends house, I would imagine they have good reason, and probably at least a little more information than us.

I just find it hypocritical how terribly the boyfriend was attacked in the first few threads when he was not a POI or a suspect, but now every one is offended when people want to look at the guy who actually left the party with her...

:modstop:

No more sleuthing family and non POI's or suspects, you've been warned multiple times.

No more bringing rumor here, period.

Also, if you state something as fact you must provide a link or state it's your opinion.

There will be no more warnings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members