GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #10 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not witnessed statements by members which could be classified as offensive/somewhat offensive allegations toward the searchers. Granted, I'm not on here 24/7 and the mods do an excellent job of keeping things high and tight, so it is possible that I have missed something along the way.

Allegations and offensive are powerful terms. I've been re-reading trying to locate posts that could fall under that category or be perceived as falling under that category, and I have yet to find something to support that claim. The only things I've seen here are speculating, hypothesizing, theorizing, and trying to construct possibilities with incredibly limited information.

Speaking of searchers, though, and the idea (because we can't say for certain) that the final person believed to have seen Christina has not participated in search efforts, it has been said along the way that perhaps LE requested that he not participate. This seems like a logical notion if a statistically significant number of cases indicate that the last person to see the victim was involved in the demise. It would become much harder to eliminate him as a suspect if his footprints were now all over hill and dale, and if he were to actually find something--whether or not he was involved in her demise-- it could be really problematic on the legal side of things. J Block's fruit of the poisonous tree post did a great job of representing a scenario where evidence could be excluded, and many more possibilities along those lines exist.

Even assigning him a volunteer "desk job" rather than fieldwork could be yield problems if emotions ran high. There might be confrontations and questioning and accusations which could detract from the ultimate goal of finding Christina.

There's so much we don't know. IMO, our purpose or role here in this forum (as opposed to social media, mainstream media, or direct fieldwork in searching) is to be a think-tank. A crowd-source powered possibility-generator of what may have happened, based on the facts we have, combined with our collective experience in previous cases and our personal experience from our own paths in life.

IMO, our goal is to generate ideas. Not pass judgement, not make allegations, not convince others of what to believe. As we continue to brainstorm, I hope we'll continue to do so in a way that is focused, productive, and ultimately leads to locating Christina and anyone who has contributed to her sad situation.

Yes, they were deleted

There is a Barn on the property where CM's family is picketing.

IF EA has been cleared like the person on twitter says then PPD need to update the media.

Sometimes LE will say a person has been cleared when they really have not.

JMO

PPD has said from the beginning the person who was walking to the garage with Christina has fully cooperated and is not considered a suspect. P.E.R.I.O.D. Ms. Feagins should drop the subject or find herself liable for slander.

The Collin County tax record system is very... odd... when it comes to classifying improvements, and their use of "barn" is really inconsistent. After comparing the tax records of 28 properties in my subdivision to my own to try to determine what criteria they were using for "barn" with regard to taxation, I invited them over to review the data, explain the definitions to me, and re-evaluate their assessments if necessary.

They came, but they couldn't really answer the question. I presented them with the state tax codes and laws with regard to improvements. I asked if it had to do with location (inside or outside privacy fence?) materials used, height, square footage, roofing type, etc. but the only thing they could tell me was that it might (might?!) have something to do with slab foundations.

It was all very odd.

Anyway, I say all that to say this-- for our friends from out of state or even out of the United States-- catch yourself before you visualize a horse barn on a ranch. It's likely that this is more of a garden tool shed type thing. Maybe even Rubbermaid-plastic. But if it's on a concrete slab, by golly, that thing is getting taxed as a barn!

(Not pickin' on you at all, Jazz! Just wanted to provide extra info for our distant sleuthers.)

:)

PPD has said from the beginning the person who was walking to the garage with Christina has fully cooperated and is not considered a suspect. P.E.R.I.O.D. Ms. Feagins should drop the subject or find herself liable for slander.

If that's the case then why are they allowed to picket by his house? They have had the permission from both APD and PPD. I would think that if PPD has in fact cleared him then they would tell the family to not picket his house etc.

JMO.

Until PPD names this person (by name) that he has been cleared Then I refuse to believe that he has actually been cleared.

JMO

If that's the case then why are they allowed to picket by his house? They have had the permission from both APD and PPD. I would think that if PPD has in fact cleared him then they would tell the family to not picket his house etc.

JMO.

People can do what they want on public property, if not illegal, I,guess.

I agree completely.

JMO.

Who has been named in the media and is also said to be cooperating? The ex-boyfriend (interviewed twice). The current BF who just got out of the slammer. Why not picket their houses too? I'm not convinced Christina didn't make it home to Ft Worth that morning. That's where she said she was going. That's where her dog was at. That's where her camera was found. The BF is the one who did not report his beloved missing for FOUR (4) cuatro days.

Got caught up reading last night and I really am having a hard time processing what has happened. You can't so much as ask a question on the CMFB page without the standard answer of "we can't discuss this" and then all of a sudden, they are out protesting in front of a person's house who has not been named a POI.

My own opinion
Why is this private address being posted??
I am shocked by the turn of the events in the past 30 hrs or so .. Actually quite appalled.
I do see both sides .. but this is not the way to get answers
Where is the rights of this family being protected??
By all means they are victims here too!!
From a legal standpoint ... I see many many ways that this family can in fact fight back.

I can't believe the address is being posted and full names are being posted on this board. We have been told repeatedly not to do that unless the person has been named a POI. If this person that is being protested has been named a POI, I would really really appreciate the link. I was out of pocket for about 24 hours. Thanks anyone who can provide that.

People can do what they want on public property, if not illegal, I,guess.

No not illegal. Somebody break out the yellow crime tape and it's deja vu Cindy and George Anthony again. And, people are allowed to act and look a stupid as they want to. Vigilante at its finest. Poor guy! Just like Hunter Foster, this is something this poor guy has got to live with the rest of his life...

No not illegal. Somebody break out the yellow crime tape and it's deja vu Cindy and George Anthony again. And, people are allowed to act and look a stupid as they want to. Vigilante at its finest. Poor guy! Just like Hunter Foster, this is something this poor guy has got to live with the rest of his life...

Hope the family has a water hose!:panic:

Hi all. I have not been reading these threads lately. Can anyone please give me a summary of things on here? I jumped back on when I saw Christina's family was outside EA's house with signs. I was hoping they found new evidence.

I'm glad they are putting pressure on him. I had a feeling it was him from the get-go. I apologize to those who were anxious and asking me for his name or a hint; I did not want to disclose anything that would jeopardize the case.

What do you mean you had a feeling it was him from the get go???
IT WAS HIM...That did what??
Jeopardize the Case??
What Case ??
We have a missing 23 yr old for over 50 days
NO CRIME SCENE
NO BODY
NO CONTACT

Read ColPizza's warning above. We don't want this thread shut down.

something interesting posted about walker on the Hfcm page in comments
Something like.
What is walker's association with or connection to a club promoter that might now be in jail? Are the Plano Pd looking into this connection? Is it possible walker guy is a "recruiter"? Praying ....
Truth
Interesting jmo
Anyone find anything like that?
Who in jail?

What Club Promoter In Jail?
Link Please !!!!
Otherwise this is more Rumor and Rainbows

And if you want more info join the group on FB but don't post any information here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487