GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #12 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unreal.... you were young once, correct? What is wrong with going out with friends when you are on a long holiday weekend?

Huh? I'm reading along but don't understand how this remark fits the discussion.

"They walked into the parking garage and, according to him, they split and went in opposite directions," Tilley said. "He said he went to one side of the garage where he was parked and she went to the other side of the garage, where her car was parked. A lot of people have said that is not the case – what he is saying is not correct – but we don't know. We don’t have any evidence to support either way."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/27/christina-marie-morris-missing_n_6056364.html

The BBM is very interesting. How would "a lot of people" know who went where? Were "a lot" of people in the garage? And who are the "lot" of people?

Exactly. But that direct quote from Tilley in the Huffington Post article says "according to him" (meaning EA) and "We don’t have any evidence to support either way." Sure doesn't sound like there's proof that's what happened.

Yea, makes ya think more than just Christina & EA in the garage that morning.

I can't keep up! There are too many that bash CM... so all that bash her, that is directed to that post! LOL

Oh, here's my answer. Thank you.
Yet, I've not sensed bashing or read posts that bash Christina. :thinking:

"They walked into the parking garage and, according to him, they split and went in opposite directions," Tilley said. "He said he went to one side of the garage where he was parked and she went to the other side of the garage, where her car was parked. A lot of people have said that is not the case – what he is saying is not correct – but we don't know. We don’t have any evidence to support either way."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/27/christina-marie-morris-missing_n_6056364.html

The BBM is very interesting. How would "a lot of people" know who went where? Were "a lot" of people in the garage? And who are the "lot" of people?

Maybe a lot of people that knew where they were both parked?!?

I am sold on the fact that EA did the deed. When I was 20, my girlfriend brought some guy she was dating over to my home, and the next day while we were at work, coincidentally someone broke into my apt and stole my boyfriends very expensive stereo equipment. It was terrible! In a nutshell, her boyfriend did it and I knew he did it. I filed charges against him and testified in front of grand jury. He had his lawyer pay us in full for stereo system. I could not believe that my girlfriend's bf could do such a thing. You never know who is hanging out with your friends.

This is the evidence EA is guilty? :peace:

Im back on thread 7 rereading.

Yes its old info!

She either had the camera or she didn't have it.
If she did how did it get back home

Yes, and if it was at her house the whole time was it in a strange place or something? How did it go unnoticed for so long??

The camera is only an issue if it is the camera she used for work and it was found at the apartment. If she had planned on spending the night with her friend as her mom suggested, the camera would have been with her since she was (again according to her mom) supposed to work Saturday.

Isn't it unusual to have a professional photographer who doesn't keep the camera in the case or at least together with the case?

Now, that's a really good point! I hadn't even thought about that. I'm glad you brought that up -- it's something else to think about.

Hey guys! :seeya: Haven't posted here but once or twice in the earlier threads but have been following along. From the most recent Huffington Post article:

(Bolding and Underline by me for emphasis)

So there's no proof (video surveillance) that EA actually got in his car and left? Did LE just give him the benefit of the doubt cause that's what he said? Sure has me leaning the family's way. Interesting indeed.

ETA: It's been reported from the get go as fact that EA got in his car and left. Everyone speculated and assumed that LE must have proof by way of surveillance that that was indeed fact. I guess not.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I was basing my thoughts that LE saw him getting into his car on this video interview with Officer Tilley.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/09/05/plano-search-continues-for-missing-23-year-old/
The reporter asks, “So what is in the video that wasn’t released?”
“He goes to the right to his car. He gets in his car and he leaves,” says Officer David Tilley, a Plano Police spokesperson. “She went the other way. From there, we don’t really know what happened.”
According to Plano police, the friend that accompanied Christina into the garage was questioned multiple times and has cooperated with every request. He is not considered a suspect.

Yes, exactly....how could he benefit from giving full detsils? I guess the money is not enough? What could motivate him to offer up everything?

Jmo

Immunity from prosecution possibly. That is, if he's an accessory or has withheld information in the first place.

On the topic of narcissist, an average sleuth would not be able to make a judgment like that regarding someone we've never met. We haven't even heard the guy speak and know absolutely nothing about him.

The thing about the lost key(s) has always bothered me & here's why:
What a perfect ruse to take a young lady's keys while she's distracted at a party.
The culprit can then come off as a "knight in shining armor" & offer her a ride or a place to crash out at his place.
This puts the victim in a vulnerable spot late at night & without many options--except the help from the "knight" to her rescue.

But in reality, she is being set up.

Moo

That could be a possibility but IMO not at the top of my list as it relies upon the person whose key was stolen realising that it's gone while still in the company of the person who took it and then accepting the offer of a lift from that same person.

I know I've stated this before but I'm strongly of the opinion that the lost key was a ruse or a simple loss and the latter is the most likely.

JMO

The parking situation has NOT changed. I think people are just confused based on what is being posted here. There have not been any NEW reports of where she was parked which conflict with what we've known.

This is my first post- so bear with me!
I've been really bothered by Morris' disappearance seeing as the area from where she disappeared is one of my fave stomping grounds, and minutes from where I live.
I have also been though the threads here regarding this case, and frankly...
I am very disappointed by the lack of anything relevant or helpful- seems like a bunch of speculative gossip more than anything.
LE has a handle on the known witnesses- yet so many baseless accusations against them- have any of you considered that maybe these people had/have outstanding warrants for some BS traffic violation or any other of the long it's of nonsense victimless "crimes"?
Or that by talking to cops, they'd be incriminating themselves/subjecting themselves/their property to searches which could/would ruin their lives?
For a site like this, there seems to be a disturbing amount of ignorance regarding the law and the CJ system.
Eg: if you think human trafficking is involved- CITE YOUR SOURCES- provide info as to why/how this is pertinent.
Make connections!
Find patterns!
Offer up something new, for example:
Car problem- If Her car key is with her missing home key/car wont start.
Phone problem- if her phone battery ran out or was very low (she turned it off for preservation) and EA had already left-
What do you do?
Go and find someone or someplace nearby that is open so that she can use their phone/pay phone-
While on the way,
Random Drunk driver hits her, panics- throws her in their car, and maybe even heads to the nearest hospital/24hr emergency clinic (lots of them in this area) to save her, but she dies en route- then coverup begins.
Random abduction scenario- LOTS of registered sex offenders with young women victim profiles in this area- see for yourself-
https://records.txdps.state.tx.us/S...lication/Search/Search.aspx?SearchType=County

Here is a quote where Tilley PPD states it :
http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/09/05/plano-search-continues-for-missing-23-year-old/

"Plano police have released a brief clip of the garage surveillance video showing Christina and a friend walking into the parking garage just before 4 a.m. Saturday… and shows them parting ways."

“He goes to the right to his car. He gets in his car and he leaves,” says Officer David Tilley, a Plano Police spokesperson. “She went the other way. From there, we don’t really know what happened.”

Given that we have since found out that Christina didn't "go the other way" and that the cars were parked near each other maybe we can assume that Officer Tilley isn't giving up all the info he has to protect the case.

JMO

This is my first post- so bear with me!
I've been really bothered by Morris' disappearance seeing as the area from where she disappeared is one of my fave stomping grounds, and minutes from where I live.
I have also been though the threads here regarding this case, and frankly...
I am very disappointed by the lack of anything relevant or helpful- seems like a bunch of speculative gossip more than anything.
LE has a handle on the known witnesses- yet so many baseless accusations against them- have any of you considered that maybe these people had/have outstanding warrants for some BS traffic violation or any other of the long it's of nonsense victimless "crimes"?
Or that by talking to cops, they'd be incriminating themselves/subjecting themselves/their property to searches which could/would ruin their lives?
For a site like this, there seems to be a disturbing amount of ignorance regarding the law and the CJ system.
Eg: if you think human trafficking is involved- CITE YOUR SOURCES- provide info as to why/how this is pertinent.
Make connections!
Find patterns!
Offer up something new, for example:
Car problem- If Her car key is with her missing home key/car wont start.
Phone problem- if her phone battery ran out or was very low (she turned it off for preservation) and EA had already left-
What do you do?
Go and find someone or someplace nearby that is open so that she can use their phone/pay phone-
While on the way,
Random Drunk driver hits her, panics- throws her in their car, and maybe even heads to the nearest hospital/24hr emergency clinic (lots of them in this area) to save her, but she dies en route- then coverup begins.
Random abduction scenario- LOTS of registered sex offenders with young women victim profiles in this area- see for yourself-
https://records.txdps.state.tx.us/S...lication/Search/Search.aspx?SearchType=County

Welcome to the thread ElleBIONIC, you make some good points.

It would certainly be really helpful to know what other CCTV footage exists from the surrounding businesses which might show if CM left the garage and visited any other establishments

Welcome to the thread ElleBIONIC, you make some good points.

It would certainly be really helpful to know what other CCTV footage exists from the surrounding businesses which might show if CM left the garage and visited any other establishments

This is a crucial point-
They've clearly identified and interviewed EVERYONE in all the CCTV footage-
But LE needs more evidence to officially charge anyone.
The drunk driver/random abduction scenarios would explain this IMO

I wonder who CM socialized with, regularly. I mean, since her and HF moved to FW and it has been said that she had not seen her H.S friends in several months. Who DID they hang out with?

Do we know who they were with at the Marina Pier 121 on Wed? We know LE searched there a few times yes?
It seems the search never really left the area into Ft worth.

Do we know who they were with at the Marina Pier 121 on Wed? We know LE searched there a few times yes?
It seems the search never really left the area into Ft worth.

IDK
Perhaps her BF was there ..perhaps he has or would have a list of everyone that was there ..could have been a combo of old and new friends possibly acquaintances. MOO ,JMO, IMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste