GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #12 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No way LE would return car or items from car if they held evidence. Jmo but I am pretty sure.

agreed. Someone had 4 days to clean and cover tracks. I don't think too much evidence will be found in any vehicles.

agreed. Someone had 4 days to clean and cover tracks. I don't think too much evidence will be found in any vehicles.

Didn't he say in the Fox interview that he's missing something (seat belt, maybe?)?

Regarding the trip to Whataburger. IMO, if they left "wherever" (Henry's, the apt on Scruggs, another bar) to go to Whataburger, it is very unlikely that EA drove. It would make no sense for them to go to Whataburger, park in that parking garage and then walk back to the Scruggs apt to eat. There would be plenty of visitor parking close to the apt and if that was full, another visitor/commercial type garage much closer than the one he and Christina parked in. I can't believe any of them would want to walk the 15-20 minute walk with bags of food in hand at that time of day. So based on all that, I think someone else (not EA and not Christina) drove to Whataburger.

Absolutely, and just basing that on my umpteen trips from that very location back to Allen. Don't worry...I'm lost in ATL! If it's not downtown or a Peach named street forget it!!! I spent 1 year commuting from Dallas to ATL for an IT job with Suntrust downtown :)

atl aint bad im originally from los angeles lol

Has anyone ever considered that the possibility is that it is not a MALE that may have answers to what happened to CM on the morning in question?
It has been factual in some cases thru time that it turns out to be a FEMALE that was the cause of harm. Or a combination of several.

Just curious as to why this type of theory has not been brought up...... there are some equally as motivated females as males. Which can be possibly relationship issue driven,betrayal driven,greed driven and or jealously.

ALL MY OWN OPINION..

Has anyone ever considered that the possibility is that it is not a MALE that may have answers to what happened to CM on the morning in question?
It has been factual in some cases thru time that it turns out to be a FEMALE that was the cause of harm. Or a combination of several.

Just curious as to why this type of theory has not been brought up...... there are some equally as motivated females as males. Which can be possibly relationship issue driven,betrayal driven,greed driven and or jealously.

ALL MY OWN OPINION..

Just as ppd I haven't cleared anyone however I personally believe you have to start with what is known, ea is for sure on the radar and I would consider the rest that night to probably be holding back info as well
and to add, it may be minimal and they not think it is important, but I am sure they have more info

Regarding the trip to Whataburger. IMO, if they left "wherever" (Henry's, the apt on Scruggs, another bar) to go to Whataburger, it is very unlikely that EA drove. It would make no sense for them to go to Whataburger, park in that parking garage and then walk back to the Scruggs apt to eat. There would be plenty of visitor parking close to the apt and if that was full, another visitor/commercial type garage much closer than the one he and Christina parked in. I can't believe any of them would want to walk the 15-20 minute walk with bags of food in hand at that time of day. So based on all that, I think someone else (not EA and not Christina) drove to Whataburger.

AGREED!!!! Good Post!!

ALL MY OWN OPINION..

Possible. That's why I brought up Skylar Neese the other night. A few similarities in the two cases, notably the notion she left on her own, lack of media coverage, and vanishing after a grainy video showing her getting into a car late at night.

If once CM and EA entered the garage and assuming they can no longer be seen on video, who is to say that CM didn't get in the car because EA said he would take her to Fort Worth? The timing of hitting the first toll tag 11 minutes later could still work. Maybe EA decided to go through the tolls to document that he went that way - maybe by telling CM he needed to grab something from his house before he made the journey to FW.

I would wonder if he allowed them to do that was pre or post lawyer....

10 plus days doesn't sound like consented search. More than likely a warrant to search which would signify ppd has more than they have released.

In this case NO ONE is cleared at all.
Seems we know that CM was there,EA was there,SN was there
So can any one confirm how many other FEMALES were there the entire time or part of the time ?
What was the connection of them and CM ? Was there any type of animosity amongst the females??
Did an unknown female that may have had motive against CM arrive?
ALL JMO~

In this case NO ONE is cleared at all.
Seems we know that CM was there,EA was there,SN was there
So can any one confirm how many other FEMALES were there the entire time or part of the time ?
What was the connection of them and CM ? Was there any type of animosity amongst the females??
Did an unknown female that may have had motive against CM arrive?
ALL JMO~

one for sure, not sure who else though

Yes the reporter did say it was the first night in 12 that no one was picketing outside his house. So IMO that would be the best time to have a news crew come do an interview.

Could well be, but my gut, based on decades of experience with attorneys, says it was a more calculated call. The interview could have taken place anywhere, not just outside the home.

The police kept EA's car for 11 days, ripped it apart, presumably looked at every fiber and hair in an effort to find any DNA that matches CM's. After sending samples to forensics, there are two possible outcomes:
1. No DNA matched CM's
2. A DNA match was found

If it's #1, wouldn't LE relay that information to CM's family so they could turn their focus elsewhere?

From what I have seen, LE more often tells family nothing about evidence. Jmo

Could well be, but my gut, based on decades of experience with attorneys, says it was a more calculated call. The interview could have taken place anywhere, not just outside the home.

Calculated for sure. They had every news station but Channel 8 there for individual interviews.

Something that strikes me as odd is the questioning 3 times of his brother. Father maybe but the brother? Thought he was in college somewhere.

That comment from PW was interesting. (myfoxdfw link)

Yes the reporter did say it was the first night in 12 that no one was picketing outside his house. So IMO that would be the best time to have a news crew come do an interview.
I did not realize they were still picketing every single night outside of his house. Unreal. I guess a moral compass can be quickly replaced with a vengeance marker in certain situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member