GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #14 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know all the ins and outs of the rules as far as what is allowed to be released to the media. I would think some of the info given to the family was meant to be kept under the wraps. So is it safe to assume JM had the go ahead from PPD to do this interview? Do you know?

And I regret that I missed the interview, do you know if it's on their website yet. I'm not lazy, but on my phone so that hinders me a bit from searching.

Thanks for all of your input. And JMOM too. I really appreciate your efforts.

Not that this means anything in this case but in my family's case, LE strongly encouraged us to keep anything they shared with us to ourselves. We were told that ultimately, it was our decision either way, but that they would really like to keep it under wraps until they had built their case and were ready to bring charges. It was SO difficult not to say what we knew. So much anger and frustration builds up when you know who is involved but there are obstacles preventing the truth from coming out.

Not that this means anything in this case but in my family's case, LE strongly encouraged us to keep anything they shared with us to ourselves. We were told that ultimately, it was our decision either way, but that they would really like to keep it under wraps until they had built their case and were ready to bring charges. It was SO difficult not to say what we knew. So much anger and frustration builds up when you know who is involved but there are obstacles preventing the truth from coming out.

My apology for asking something you've more than likely already shared, but what was the time frame? How long did it take to build their case?

So....
We're now on thread #14 and 3Ns apply...
Can we at least give initials to the ppl at the apartment?

Wow-her mom is so awesome.
To think her Mom has been quiet this long...and even criticized....and now with the info. that EA has lied and continues to lie.....I don't know how she has kept quiet this long...I would think after EA's media blitz...the PPD is going to want yo see him. Jmo

I'm sure my next statement will be snipped, but just in case:
I think there were 2 girls at the apartment. Christina [modsnip]. The "after party" included SN, EA, [modsnip]

They would need a search warrant to even try to get the phone records, right? Does anyone know if there has been one issued for that?

Personally-and from day one-even upon seeing the video in the parking garage for the first time when it was released to the public..........I always saw his swagger. Add to that-her insecurity- and she is off-guard. Recipe for Combustion.
That's just my take and my own opinion so far. I hope I am wrong-I pray I am wrong.

My apology for asking something you've more than likely already shared, but what was the time frame? How long did it take to build their case?

It was a ridiculously long time. It took almost a year for the final autopsy report, then LE talked with us extensively for more than 6 months before bringing POI back for the second round of interviews right at the 18 month mark. In the end they never could find enough evidence to prove a case for murder or even manslaughter. Only neglect of a child. :(

With the new info. we have at hand, what does anyone think why EA is lying?

It was a ridiculously long time. It took almost a year for the final autopsy report, then LE talked with us extensively for more than 6 months before bringing POI back for the second round of interviews right at the 18 month mark. In the end they never could find enough evidence to prove a case for murder or even manslaughter. Only neglect of a child. :(

That is heartbreaking. I am so sorry for that baby and the ones who love him.

Please remember we can only discuss those that have been in MSM.

Thanks,

Salem

Who knows? But this is, after-all, the era of narcissism and denial.....and PR.
I brought that up earlier today before the interview came out and I had a few people that disagreed with me and came to the defense of EA.....I would imagine we won't have too many defenders of EA in light of this new info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez