GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #14 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I brought that up earlier today before the interview came out and I had a few people that disagreed with me and came to the defense of EA.....I would imagine we won't have too many defenders of EA in light of this new info.

I wouldn't bank on it.

Can anyone let us know the people who were in the apartment that night?

I don't disagree that EA should be looked at carefully, but I don't think these new revelations are proof of guilt either.

Polygraph: I don't blame him for not taking it. He looks like a deer in headlights just being interviewed for the news. I would think he would be at a high risk of failing regardless.

Erasing cell phone history: Could easily be trying to hide involvement or knowledge of other activities that he didn't want the police to know about. Maybe drugs? I'm really surprised that police would tell Christina's mom this as well.

Not helping with searches: To me, this could prove his innocence just as much as guilt. If he did kill her, helping with the searches would be a diversion.

Car search/seatbelt missing: Even if CM left with EA, having her seatbelt on would indicate to me that she left voluntarily.

Denying parking in the garage/walking Christina to her car: This was stupid. I lean toward him knowing something, but being put in a position where he feels like he can't tell the truth. Maybe he knows who she left with, where she went, or what her plans were?? Maybe she mentioned something during the walk to the parking garage that he doesn't want to tell? On one of the interviews with the news stations (can't remember which one), there were camera shots of texts that he had been sent. One of them mentioned telling them where Christina was so they could go pick her up. They (the sender of the text) didn't seem to imply she was dead, just hiding somewhere, and that he knew where.

Just my thoughts at this point.

I don't disagree that EA should be looked at carefully, but I don't think these new revelations are proof of guilt either.

Polygraph: I don't blame him for not taking it. He looks like a deer in headlights just being interviewed for the news. I would think he would be at a high risk of failing regardless.

Erasing cell phone history: Could easily be trying to hide involvement or knowledge of other activities that he didn't want the police to know about. Maybe drugs? I'm really surprised that police would tell Christina's mom this as well.

Not helping with searches: To me, this could prove his innocence just as much as guilt. If he did kill her, helping with the searches would be a diversion.

Car search/seatbelt missing: Even if CM left with EA, having her seatbelt on would indicate to me that she left voluntarily.

Denying parking in the garage/walking Christina to her car: This was stupid. I lean toward him knowing something, but being put in a position where he feels like he can't tell the truth. Maybe he knows who she left with, where she went, or what her plans were?? Maybe she mentioned something during the walk to the parking garage that he doesn't want to tell? On one of the interviews with the news stations (can't remember which one), there were camera shots of texts that he had been sent. One of them mentioned telling them where Christina was so they could go pick her up. They (the sender of the text) didn't seem to imply she was dead, just hiding somewhere, and that he knew where.

Just my thoughts at this point.
He put himself in this position by lying...

Unless persons here are privy to interviews, case files etc.,,,,,,, I refuse to consider EA as a perp.
Has he been publicly/privately named as a 'person of interest'? No-one can tell.
Or, maybe, allowed to tell.

Unless persons here are privy to interviews, case files etc.,,,,,,, I refuse to consider EA as a perp.
Has he been publicly/privately named as a 'person of interest'? No-one can tell.
Or, maybe, allowed to tell.

Allowed to tell would be the right choice. Your opinion has its reasoning and is respected.

I gotta admit, it sure doesn't look good for him if everything that's come out is true.

I'm waiting patiently for LE to name a POI or a suspect.

It would be interesting to know what the family's home surveillance shows as far as when he came home that night. Also, I'd still like to know what the timestamp is on the cameras at the parking garage as far as when his car was recorded as leaving the garage.

If EA is guilty I'm sure he will be caught. He won't walk away from this. IMO, JMO.

I brought that up earlier today before the interview came out and I had a few people that disagreed with me and came to the defense of EA.....I would imagine we won't have too many defenders of EA in light of this new info.

Actually until LE arrests him, I will not jump on the bandwagon. I saw what was done to WG on the Hannah Graham thread and as late as yesterday, someone here still had their suspicions about WG so it never goes away. I have seen this happen on other cases also that I have followed. I have never said EA is not guilty - never. If and when he is arrested, then I will be looking forward to swift justice for Christina. You don't follow a case for two months and not want ultimate justice. JMO

To this point all I see is, 'He Said, She Said'. As long as LE maintains silence on the matter it doesn't help. Or at least in the court of public opinion.

As far as EA is concerned. We have 3 cars leaving the garage, but according to Christina's mother in a news interview you can't tell one vehicle from another on the video. (Has the video been enhanced? It would be good to know when EA left the garage.) LE has him, or at least his car, on toll camera 11 minutes later. But did he go straight home from there? What do stop light cameras have? Home security cameras in route? And, if so, how soon after the toll booth camera?

Well, many cases have been won with circumstantial evidence without a body. All is not lost.

Most 'no body' cases have: a crime scene, either where the actual murder took place or forensic evidence (blood - especially an excessive amount or other organic matter that would indicate a serious injury) somewhere such as in a vehicle or on a tool. Right now there is not only no body, we don't know if there is a crime scene identified. (Why the forensic search of EA's vehicle is so important. And someone pointed out that his vehicle is new, barely over a month old, so it should be in pristine condition. Anything such as a stain should stand out.) Even then you need a good, confident prosecutor.

I gotta admit, it sure doesn't look good for him if everything that's come out is true.

I'm waiting patiently for LE to name a POI or a suspect.

It would be interesting to know what the family's home surveillance shows as far as when he came home that night. Also, I'd still like to know what the timestamp is on the cameras at the parking garage as far as when his car was recorded as leaving the garage.

If EA is guilty I'm sure he will be caught. He won't walk away from this. IMO, JMO.

BBM

How would anyone know that private residence information of having home surveillance system ? Where is that mentioned ?

Most 'no body' cases have: a crime scene, either where the actual murder took place or forensic evidence (blood - especially an excessive amount or other organic matter that would indicate a serious injury) somewhere such as in a vehicle or on a tool. Right now there is not only no body, we don't know if there is a crime scene identified. (Why the forensic search of EA's vehicle is so important. And someone pointed out that his vehicle is new, barely over a month old, so it should be in pristine condition. Anything such as a stain should stand out.) Even then you need a good, confident prosecutor.

That's a very good point about blood evidence.

As far as we know no dogs have been brought in to search the garage. Even if it just eliminated the possibility of any blood around the area that the cars were parked it would be helpful.

IMO this means that LE know what has happened and have no need for dogs. To reference Heather Elvis again questions were asked about why no dogs were used (and less time has elapsed), I guess we will find out at the Moorer's trial how much LE knew at that time. The playing of cards very close to chests was a huge feature of that case too.

This makes me think LE are just waiting to get the proof they need before going public.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member