GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #14 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not before? A sexual assault has always been top of my mind...it is such a common motive. Just couldn't say if it would be EA or a random. Jmo

Before I thought it occurred in the garage. Or she was abducted and went out in the trunk of a car. Never did the thought that she got in EA's car strike me as a likely scenario.

Is anyone else surprised he's still speaking to the media like this all day into the evening??

I'm not thinking sexual assault after 10 shots of the captain plus God only knows how much more. Anatomy 101 tells me that while someone might feel like sex after that much drinking they are likely unable to achieve arousal in order to have sex. Imo

I'm not thinking sexual assault after 10 shots of the captain plus God only knows how much more. Anatomy 101 tells me that while someone might feel like sex after that much drinking they are likely unable to achieve arousal in order to have sex. Imo

That makes some men even angrier! IMO! Just a thought!

That all depends on the person...

Anyone know if Allen and McKinney have on-line police blotters like Plano does?

Nicely worded. IMO. LOL.

You made me laugh during all this sadness, thanks. All I will say is I have been w same person for 20 years and arousal depends on age. MOO only

The Kroger he was at in the video was in Allen too, not Wylie where his job was. So that's interesting....

Yes so did he show up and then ask to leave because he wasn't feeling well?? A possibility.

I wonder how sober or not the others were. If EA did ten shots and then some...did he do them alone?

Anyone know if the old mall on 121 and 75 has been searched?

I think he's BSing about how much he had to drink anyway. Makes it easier to explain his "fuzzy" memory.

Do we know for sure she got into his car? Seems she could have been picked up and put in his car or trunk anytime after the video clip we saw ended?

Do we know for sure she got into his car? Seems she could have been picked up and put in his car or trunk anytime after the video clip we saw ended?

For sure? No. (Actually very little about this case is 'sure'.) But it is a likely scenario given that LE kept the mat and seat belt. I would think that if you had done something in the garage you would want the person out of sight and under control. In the trunk and not the front seat. The front seat just seems like someone who willingly got in the car. But maybe that is just me that sees it occurring in that manner.

I thought CM's mother said she had been sold into prostitution ring? Wouldn't that involve more than one person?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez