GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #14 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know if EA showed up to work on time at 8am?

Don't know if he was on time. The warrant does say someone at his job described seeing the bite mark that day and said he said he had bruised ribs. So he was there. Un sure of when.

The warrant did not say he exited at Custer. It said he reached the toll road gantry at Custer. That is the toll structure you drive under when you are still on the toll road. We don't know where he exited. He could have gone on until Alma or Watters or even all the way to 75 (which doesn't make sense to me, but it could be. I just wouldn't go all that way if I were going back to Allen.)

Truth is we don't even REALLY know where he was heading. They could've been on their way to Anna, even. Then he'd certainly stay on 121 until 75. Maybe more info will come out from LE soon. I hope so!
There is also an exit gantry at Custer rd. The main gantry is on the other side of Custer, closer to Alma Rd

Been following along the whole time and added some comments along the way. IMO - sounds like EA, AP, HF all had a connection, CM....AP and HF have had a relationship with her and maybe EA has always wanted what they had as he had a front row seat to it. EA takes her out to a secluded spot to maybe hang out/smoke..who knows. EA made an inappropriate move and she wants out of the car...nails her with the car and starts trying to cover up. This kid isnt that smart, its all coming together now and just a matter of time.

I'm not thinking sexual assault after 10 shots of the captain plus God only knows how much more. Anatomy 101 tells me that while someone might feel like sex after that much drinking they are likely unable to achieve arousal in order to have sex. Imo

IMO: 1. Excessive drinking doesn't stop one from trying.
2. They make drugs for that problem too.
3. Excessive drinking, drugs, and rejection can cause a very pissed off individual.

The mom has had access to more information than us. So, it makes me wonder where the prostitution ring belief fits. Is this a real problem with young adults? Does EA or his family have any connection to that world? Or, is this a mom holding out that depressing hope because that is the most likely scenario to produce her precious daughter back alive?

This scenario IMO would be big if it involved drugs, dealing, debt, human trafficking.

I just watched part of the interview with Arochi. He hardly blinks. At all. Seems forced to me. moo

Don't know if he was on time. The warrant does say someone at his job described seeing the bite mark that day and said he said he had bruised ribs. So he was there. Un sure of when.

JM responded to this. I read it this afternoon. States he was 2 hrs. late for work that day. Don't remember which article.

There is also an exit gantry at Custer rd. The main gantry is on the other side of Custer, closer to Alma Rd

Here is the map of the toll roads from NTTA. What is called the Custer Gantry is the rectangular thing on 121 just past Custer. The warrant says he "used Sam Rayburn Tollway and passed the Custer Road gantry northbound" so it sounds like he was still on Sam Rayburn to me. This would be the first place that a vehicle that entered the Tollway would be documented until they exit the tollway.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415162074.799885.jpg

Looks like a good area to look and I'm not sure it has been searched but it's possible.

Ps..this is my personal childhood/high school friends address in search engine not a strangers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Imo, if he is the guy, it was a forceful sexual attack, no accomplices, except maybe in the aftermath.

Nothing to add from my end tonight. You have all added amazing info today (loved reading the warrant, that's what we needed) and I do see this wrapping up sooner than later. Since EA tried to clean up his car so well, hopefully the seat belt and mats will tell us whether she got in willingly or not. I don't believe so, I'm thinking he put her right in the truck and a scuffle.
Good job, LE - and to CM's parents, you did the right thing with the info you had. I am so sad because I don't believe this precious girl is with us anymore, I hope she's in the arms of Jesus.

It looks like he was arrested in Louisanna? Monroe, Charles. Where is 75029?

Can you give us some sort of link so we know what you are talking about? Who was arrested? That zip code is maybe Lewisville, I think. Certainly not Monroe, LA. Give us a link so we can see what you mean.

JM responded to this. I read it this afternoon. States he was 2 hrs. late for work that day. Don't remember which article.
If he was 2 hours late to work.... That would put him at work at 10am.... Yet he was reported to be in Allen at that Kroger cleaning "unusual parts of his vehicle" at 10:15a????? Something isn't quite adding up, IMO.

That is what I've been wondering now that the subject has come back up again. When Christina's mother first said this, I thought, 'Christina doesn't fit the profile.' But given what her mother has been saying over the past few days and what has come to pass today I have to consider that possibility. Not to sound to morbid, but it is better than what I envisioned happening.

Ive always thought EA might have connections in Mexico [modsnip].

I need more evidence before tying EA down to my table. But from what I read today makes me want to get my kit ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez