GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #14 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think LE secretly told CM family to protest in front EA house. They act like he wasn't a suspect; But now they are leaking a lot of contradictions that EA made.

Seems this theft arrest is more recent...

Gutierrez, Enrique Arochi
Surety Bond
Received
09/26/2014
Monroe, Charles/75029
THEFT STOLEN PROP>=$500<$1,500

CookieM, Here is where I saw Monroe, Charles. See above. No actual link. I was asking if he was arrested in Louisanna. Monroe is in Louisanna. Thats all.

CookieM, Here is where I saw Monroe, Charles. See above. No actual link. I was asking if he was arrested in Louisanna. Monroe is in Louisanna. Thats all.
When I looked up earlier.... I believe Charles Monroe is a bail bondsman.... If I am remembering correctly. Will look for link.

I'd really like to know who EA's girlfriend is that he contacting by text "that shows proof" he acquired the injuries from changing his tire or whatever....

Unless she picked him up, not sure how he can prove it. Jmo

If he was 2 hours late to work.... That would put him at work at 10am.... Yet he was reported to be in Allen at that Kroger cleaning "unusual parts of his vehicle" at 10:15a????? Something isn't quite adding up, IMO.

The interview on Ch 33. His co worker said he got to work at 11am. Link is somewhere in these 14 threads.

If he was 2 hours late to work.... That would put him at work at 10am.... Yet he was reported to be in Allen at that Kroger cleaning "unusual parts of his vehicle" at 10:15a????? Something isn't quite adding up, IMO.

He didnt get there til 11am. See the ch33 interview.

The timings of the phone calls is confusing.

I haven't had a chance to check back but from memory CM texted HF from her own phone around the time she left the party, then is seems she used EA's phone to text 3 more times but reverted to using her own phone for the final 3.58 text.

Is that right? Why did she borrow the phone if hers was still working?

ya this is making me wonder are they implying HF is involved or idk ..... i have no clue but thats a weird detail to put out there.

Well, despite all the dire predictions, the escalation never came to fruition. Kudos to Christina's mom, family and friends who had the determination and courage to stay the course. They are my heroes.

Agreed. And doing so with no doubt a heavy load of heartache.

ya this is making me wonder are they implying HF is involved or idk ..... i have no clue but thats a weird detail to put out there.

I think there were either incorrect facts or incorrect reporting early on but I believe the final texts and call to HF was made by CHristina on EA's phone as they were walking to the garage. Guessing her battery had died.

IMO HF had nothing to do with it. Except not answering his phone. IMO

CM was texting after leaving the party. Then according to the warrant it states EA called and texted HF prior to walking into the garage. When he was asked, he said she must have used his phone.

In regards to HF being involved....read over at the Help Find Christina page. Many people are curious about him.

Christina's mom stated a while back that this was Big.

IMO thats because they think/hope she has been the victim of trafficking. IMO nothing we have seen in the last 72 hours suggest that is any more likely than before this info came out which was very unlikely.

CM used her own phone after leaving the party. Then according to the warrant it states EA called and texted HF prior to walking into the garage. When he was asked, he said she must have used his phone.

In regards to HF being involved....read over at the Help Find Christina page. Many people are curious about him.

Yes, and interesting that instead of the usual "He's innocent and cooperating" response, it was something like: you can see from the warrant that LE is not sharing everything....
hmmmm makes me think the family might be thinking LE has some info on him. This would not surprise me. I think a lot more is going to come to the surface and it's going to get even uglier.

I didnt notice EA limping in the video as he was walking with Christina, but he told co workers he was in a fight earlier that night.

Oh Henreeee, Where is Christina?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members