GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #14 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For sure? No. (Actually very little about this case is 'sure'.) But it is a likely scenario given that LE kept the mat and seat belt. I would think that if you had done something in the garage you would want the person out of sight and under control. In the trunk and not the front seat. The front seat just seems like someone who willingly got in the car. But maybe that is just me that sees it occurring in that manner.

Ok, I thought you meant "got in" as for a ride or a chat, which is possible but to me, not likely.

I thought CM's mother said she had been sold into prostitution ring? Wouldn't that involve more than one person?

I am still leaning toward that theory being a mother's best alternative, I guess we will wait and see? Who knows.

I thought CM's mother said she had been sold into prostitution ring? Wouldn't that involve more than one person?
I think as a parent you go to any possible answer your loved one is alive. She has always said she feels Christina is alive.
Praying for that!

The mom has had access to more information than us. So, it makes me wonder where the prostitution ring belief fits. Is this a real problem with young adults? Does EA or his family have any connection to that world? Or, is this a mom holding out that depressing hope because that is the most likely scenario to produce her precious daughter back alive?

The mom has had access to more information than us. So, it makes me wonder where the prostitution ring belief fits. Is this a real problem with young adults? Does EA or his family have any connection to that world? Or, is this a mom holding out that depressing hope because that is the most likely scenario to produce her precious daughter back alive?

That is what I've been wondering now that the subject has come back up again. When Christina's mother first said this, I thought, 'Christina doesn't fit the profile.' But given what her mother has been saying over the past few days and what has come to pass today I have to consider that possibility. Not to sound to morbid, but it is better than what I envisioned happening.

I'm not thinking sexual assault after 10 shots of the captain plus God only knows how much more. Anatomy 101 tells me that while someone might feel like sex after that much drinking they are likely unable to achieve arousal in order to have sex. Imo

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that is why folks like to take things like Adderall with their drinking. But if he truly only took one pill at noon , then drank many hours later, then I don't know. I'm not too familiar with that drug . Could it be a time release type thing that gives a steady stream over several hours? TIA

I don't know who he is or what exactly this means, but Carltondance did make mention of a JR in this thread http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Morris-23-Plano-30-August-2014-13&p=11160286

The distance between Shops of Legacy and 121 at Custer is 14 miles and EA made it there in less then 12 minutes. There was no time for stops and therefore any possible disposing of remains happened after that point. There was a reason he exited at Custer. The fact is, most of Collin County in that area is under construction. You would have to either go north of Mckinney or East of Allen/Wylie to have a good spot to hide a body. However, this was likely not a planned attack and simply an attack of opportunity. Therefore not being planned, poor decisions would be made and panic would ensue. Being 4:30 a.m. it would be too risky to drive the distances needed to dispose of a body and also there was added stress of having to be cleaned up and at work in just a few hours. Not to mention lving at his parents then if he got there past sunrise he would risk being seen coming in late by them. The only question I have here is why his location services on his Iphone apps have not been checked for data tracing logs. It would show his every move that night. The onyl logical explanation is he was smart enough to turn his phone off after the last call that was placed from his phone to HF. Being that he had no immediate tools to conceal a body her body is more then likely exposed above ground and likely just hidden in light brush or under trees. Therefore it is only a matter of 6 months of less until she is likely found. PPD is waiting for forensics to come back positive or a body before they make an arrest. They want to make sure they have everything they need to secure a conviction because they only get one shot to try a suspect and you have to have forensics results back first and it helps to have the body as well to keep it from being just circumstancial.

The distance between Shops of Legacy and 121 at Custer is 14 miles and EA made it there in less then 12 minutes. There was no time for stops and therefore any possible disposing of remains happened after that point. There was a reason he exited at Custer. The fact is, most of Collin County in that area is under construction. You would have to either go north of Mckinney or East of Allen/Wylie to have a good spot to hide a body. However, this was likely not a planned attack and simply an attack of opportunity. Therefore not being planned, poor decisions would be made and panic would ensue. Being 4:30 a.m. it would be too risky to drive the distances needed to dispose of a body and also there was added stress of having to be cleaned up and at work in just a few hours. Not to mention lving at his parents then if he got there past sunrise he would risk being seen coming in late by them. The only question I have here is why his location services on his Iphone apps have not been checked for data tracing logs. It would show his every move that night. The onyl logical explanation is he was smart enough to turn his phone off after the last call that was placed from his phone to HF. Being that he had no immediate tools to conceal a body her body is more then likely exposed above ground and likely just hidden in light brush or under trees. Therefore it is only a matter of 6 months of less until she is likely found. PPD is waiting for forensics to come back positive or a body before they make an arrest. They want to make sure they have everything they need to secure a conviction because they only get one shot to try a suspect and you have to have forensics results back first and it helps to have the body as well to keep it from being just circumstancial.

Did EA in fact take the Custer exit, or was he just tagged (not sure of correct terminology) on the toll road at this point?

See extract from warrant "Passed the Custer Road gantry northbound" BBM

I like your thought and agree. EQ was searching this area I believe, but obviously they could have missed her, especially if she was covered or in a structure. EA would have had 4 days before anyone even knew that CM was missing and longer than that before the search warrant was executed. If he decided that the spot was too exposed or if he developed a more remote solution, he could have moved her.

I would bet that if he had to choose between disposing of a body, then I tend to believe he would be more apt to do that in an area he is more familiar with, such as Allen/Wylie, rather than McKinney. And especially since he had to be at work in such a short time thereafter. But of course, this is all MOO, IMO, and all that. ;)

I totally agree and it stated in the warrant he erased phone but I bet sprint can override and they are not Going to protect someone so maybe just getting the records possibly, my guess, but yes I believe IF her body was dumped (praying this is NOT) the case, it would more than likely be somewhere he is somewhat familiar with and after he can't be traced. I have a high school friend who lives literally just a few houses down from EA. I discovered after reading the warrant and there are parks and some back trails over in that area as well as some horse barns/equestrian areas on large acreage.

I can't understand why anyone would want to hurt her and we know people who snap don't need a reason and it's still too early to know. If others saw the slightest thing and or now that his face and name are out there and others have clues I hope they will call in. I hope if friends or family are protecting others or if he's protecting someone he or they will come forward. This family needs to be whole again.

Praying for your sweet Christina and hoping your safe, warm and know we're coming for you!!! No one is giving up and your family will find you with a large support of friends and strangers standing behind them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Do we even know for sure if EA went to work the next day? Or was he just scheduled? Wasnt he seen on video the following day washing his car or something or am I confused?

The warrant did not say he exited at Custer. It said he reached the toll road gantry at Custer. That is the toll structure you drive under when you are still on the toll road. We don't know where he exited. He could have gone on until Alma or Watters or even all the way to 75 (which doesn't make sense to me, but it could be. I just wouldn't go all that way if I were going back to Allen.)

Truth is we don't even REALLY know where he was heading. They could've been on their way to Anna, even. Then he'd certainly stay on 121 until 75. Maybe more info will come out from LE soon. I hope so!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak