GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #14 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting comments on the HFCM FB page. Under post ***Please Share *** article by Britany Feagens.

According to the warrant, "text messages and a phone call were made from his cell phone to HF, Morris' boyfriend, on 8/30/2014 at 0350, 0353, and 0355."

What time were Christina's texts/calls?

That coincidence is intriguing. Maybe tried stealing phone and porting his number to it so that he could destroy the phone that he owned on 8/30 and provide LE the new phone with nothing on it. Technically, he would still be complying with search warrant.

i think thats just the date he was charged who knows when it happened other that to say it is obviously involved with whatever happened.

Bumping my post for those coming in late. Also, please remember that screen shots and copy/paste of social media is not allowed.

Paraphrase and provide a link, please.

Salem

Any more comments about PP and TO's will be issued. She is not sleuthable or discussable outside anything she said to the media and that requires a link.

Salem

Bumping my post for those coming in late. Also, please remember that screen shots and copy/paste of social media is not allowed.

Paraphrase and provide a link, please.

Salem
I apologize.... New poster and still trying to remember all the rules. Won't happen again.

According to the warrant, "text messages and a phone call were made from his cell phone to HF, Morris' boyfriend, on 8/30/2014 at 0350, 0353, and 0355."

I think her father said the last one was when they were walking in the garage and indicated that was on her phone records. Wondering if they were trying to trip EA up?

According to JM's interview with UptownDallasGirl, one text saying she could not find her house key was at 3:36 and the last was at 3:58 saying for HF to leave the door unlocked.

"-Christina sent a text at 3:36am to her boyfriend who was at home asleep that said “I can’t find the keys to the house.” after no response at 3:58am, 1 minute after the surveillance footage was taken, she sent another text to her boyfriend that said, “Can you please leave the door unlocked?” –As said by her mother “This means she must have gotten a ride with someone.”"
http://www.uptowndallasgirl.com/dallas-news/missing-woman-christina-morris-updates-and-how-to-help/

According to JM's interview with UptownDallasGirl, one text saying she could not find her house key was at 3:36 and the last was at 3:58 saying for HF to leave the door unlocked.

"-Christina sent a text at 3:36am to her boyfriend who was at home asleep that said “I can’t find the keys to the house.” after no response at 3:58am, 1 minute after the surveillance footage was taken, she sent another text to her boyfriend that said, “Can you please leave the door unlocked?” –As said by her mother “This means she must have gotten a ride with someone.”"
http://www.uptowndallasgirl.com/dallas-news/missing-woman-christina-morris-updates-and-how-to-help/

Doesn't say she sent the text from her phone. Just that she sent them. They'd know that from HF's phone.

Doesn't say she sent the text from her phone. Just that she sent them. They'd know that from HF's phone.

Yes, I realize that. I was responding to Salem's question asking what time were the texts that Christina sent.

The mom has had access to more information than us. So, it makes me wonder where the prostitution ring belief fits. Is this a real problem with young adults? Does EA or his family have any connection to that world? Or, is this a mom holding out that depressing hope because that is the most likely scenario to produce her precious daughter back alive?

its a problem but not for people like her, and if they were to go after someone like her it would be through and grooming process and not some wasted guy snatching her out of a parking lot.

Yes, I realize that. I was responding to Salem's question asking what time were the texts that Christina sent.

And I was clarifying. It's a lot of info to wrap your head around.

It looks like he was arrested in Louisanna? Monroe, Charles. Where is 75029?

im guessing charles monroe is someones name maybe arresting officer or judge/baliff that signed the warrant and the number is a case number.

Interesting comments on the HFCM FB page. Under post ***Please Share *** article by Britany Feagens.

Great for the investigation and solving her case, but it is an investigation. I am sure LE told him to not blab about it on SM or to anyone. just the way my brain thinks. I can't help it.

I think there were either incorrect facts or incorrect reporting early on but I believe the final texts and call to HF was made by CHristina on EA's phone as they were walking to the garage. Guessing her battery had died.

i don't doubt that is the case but what are you basing that on and why are the times different than the times her mom had previously given?

I think her father said the last one was when they were walking in the garage and indicated that was on her phone records. Wondering if they were trying to trip EA up?

I am wondering the same thing. The times match up. But, if so I would think he knew long enough in advance since that story was out to agree to it. Because if woke in the morning, saw the calls and was clearing them, he had to know HF would say something.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/search-continues-texas-woman-vanished-party/story?id=25311299

Here it says her last 15 calls went to HF. I wonder if these were on her phone then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak