GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #14 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another thing why would he want to erase all the information on his phone before handing it over to authorities to investigate. The guy has been lying since day one. Oh I wasnt in the garage oh yes I forgot I did park in there. What else is this guy hiding ?

Stupid Stupid Stupid!!! You would think EVERYONE knows there are cameras everywhere!

I've been silently following along, but this dude just ticks me off. I pray he doesn't do something to himself before being arrested! Hims got some 'splaining to do, and his bull isn't flying!

Can't sleep without clearing up my post. In no way am I defending EA. A lot of scenarios are running through my head right now. I don't think I have had enough time to catch up and process all the new info. But The posts about the damage coming from him maybe hitting her with his car is just too depressing for me right now.

Love 143 - in no way did I (can't speak for anyone else) think you were defending EA. I actually was going to comment on the OCD my son and husband have with their autos but was afraid it would start a firestorm. I once had a tiny ding on my truck that I thought hubby wouldn't notice and it is the first thing he saw when I got home. These cases are hard to follow and yes they get very depressing at times. Get some rest :)

and why was his calling and texting the boyfriend??? The boyfriend that did NOT report her missing!!!! Even though it was FOUR days, and no one had seen her!!! Well simple answer to me, you don't look for what you aren't missing!

That disturbs me as well , if you are in a relationship and someone doesn't come home why wouldn't you tell someone 4 days and then he decides to let people know that she hasnt made it home. No sense to me at all

He was not the one to tell anyone she never made it home.
Her boss noticed she never came to work and called a friend.
I think the friend called mom.
Then mom calls HF.

He was not the one to tell anyone she never made it home.
Her boss noticed she never came to work and called a friend.
I think the friend called mom.
Then mom calls HE.

I shudder to think had CM taken vacation that following week. Without the boss becoming concerned, it could have been much longer IMO.

Pardon my ignorance but if Christina was missing her house keys wouldn't they be on a key ring with her car keys?

If that's the case wouldn't she be asking for a ride to go - somewhere?

I am speaking of the bf (HF). about not giving it a thought to wait 4 days

Pardon my ignorance but if Christina was missing her house keys wouldn't they be on a key ring with her car keys?

If that's the case wouldn't she be asking for a ride to go - somewhere?

Thinking the same thing. Why does her mom believe that Christina texting about not having her house key, and asking for door to be left open, translates to "she must have received a ride home"? To me it means she plans to drive home but needs help getting into the house. Jmo

and if he woke up to text like we've always talked about but they were from some strange dudes phone or a random number it certainly doesn't make it any less strange that he didn't think any thing after not hearing from her for four or five days.

Guess he knew ole EAjr and hypothetically this gives the appearance of his thought being "oh ok thats cool ..she is just gonna hang-out with him and those friends all weekend"
JMO~

I also do not understand why so many people would cover for EA, to the point of being looked at themselves, if that is the case (that several know what happened.) I know I would not have, unless I was a part of it, even with a friend, in something this serious. And Imo, if EA is the perp, he attempted a sexual attack ,which is not a group activity as a rule, and maybe had "help" only later. But not "in" on a plan. IMO

Also, yes cameras are everywhere but look at how seldom they actually help in these cases. It is noteworthy when they do ,i.e Hannah Graham, Imo. I don't think most people are that aware or alert to cameras for the most part, especially if intoxicated. We have seen clips from other cases ,like Lauren's, but none that helped.

Jmo

Guess he knew ole EAjr and hypothetically this gives the appearance of his thought being "oh ok thats cool ..she is just gonna hang-out with him and those friends all weekend"
JMO~

Not sure if sarcastic? I can't see how "leave the door open for me" could mean "I am staying away for four or more days" lol but jmo...

Christina weighed 95 lbs and was a few inches shorter than EA. How in the world was she able to injure him severely enough that he would have bruised ribs and a limp the next day? Even a car accident that would cause those injuries would have to be bad enough to leave more damage than what's reported to have been on his car.

There are still big missing pieces here.

Kicking.

Not sure if sarcastic? I can't see how "leave the door open for me" could mean "I am staying away for four or more days" lol but jmo...

See.. that is where this whole thing is really off.. HF knew she was coming home ... then gets called 3 times before the 3:58a text off EAjr phone..then she never shows up !!! He never reports her missing ... I would think as her live in bf I would be calling EAjr's phone finding out where she is and what are they doing and where are they at...

JMO~
JD Miles was very specific that texts AND calls were made from EA's phone AFTER CM's disappearance. So, I don't think HF is out of the woods yet on suspicion. My first thought was some type of collusion.
https://mobile.twitter.com/jdmiles11

See.. that is where this whole thing is really off.. HF knew she was coming home ... then gets called 3 times before the 3:58a text off EAjr phone..then she never shows up !!! He never reports her missing ... I would think as her live in bf I would be calling EAjr's phone finding out where she is and what are they doing and where are they at...

Unless he knew (BBM)

JD Miles was very specific that texts AND calls were made from EA's phone AFTER CM's disappearance. So, I don't think HF is out of the woods yet on suspicion. My first thought was some type of collusion.
https://mobile.twitter.com/jdmiles11

I tend to think they're getting at the point that EA was pretending to be CM by contacting HF via text. Not sure on calls but if HF didn't answer (which is what I remember that he never answered the calls) this would be what I think is happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member