GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #14 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any additional information as to the story that he had to be at work at 8:30 but was washing his car at 10:15? Also, do we know how police found out that they should check the Kroger camera at 10:15? Still trying to narrow down his movements for those 6 hours. Thanks!!

Sorry if this is know trying to catch but JM said EA was more than 2 hours late for work also the garage sent the police the footage in late sept.

I don't think he cared what she was doing.

Me either, but I'm talking common courtesy for someone you live with and maybe cared for at one time, known for years. It seems to me he was fairly close to her family and out of respect for them, if not Christina who certainly deserved that consideration, then for them. JMO

and why was his calling and texting the boyfriend??? The boyfriend that did NOT report her missing!!!! Even though it was FOUR days, and no one had seen her!!! Well simple answer to me, you don't look for what you aren't missing!

Exactly !!! 4days!
At least 15 calls the morning of the 30th and they suddenly stop... ????

I tend to think they're getting at the point that EA was pretending to be CM by contacting HF via text. Not sure on calls but if HF didn't answer (which is what I remember that he never answered the calls) this would be what I think is happening.

So who then who was she arguing/angry/upset with on the phone while she was walking to the Legacy garage from 3:36am to 3:58am ??

Jonni explained this earlier: It was not unusual for HF to not respond or call etc. when they were fighting. It was their norm.

Should have he responded, absolutely.......

I do not think he had anything to do with this......... Carltondance has pretty much said that he is in the clear.

And according to the HuffPost article, HF was at home back in fort Worth.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/27/christina-marie-morris-missing_n_6056364.html

JMO.

I bet the test results will come back and we will find out that Christina had been in EA's car.

:(

Exactly !!! 4days!
At least 15 calls the morning of the 30th and they suddenly stop... ????

And if you want to get technical, there were FIVE texts/calls to him within 22 minutes!
3:36, 3:50, 3:53, 3:55, and 3:58
And one of those in the middle was an actual phone call according to the warrant.

AND here is something else to ponder: according to earlier reports that we've linked a million times, HF says his phone was dead and that's why he didn't receive the calls and texts. Sooooo when did the supposed argument on the phone take place (JM says CM decided to go home because she had an argument on the phone with him) and was that call from EA's phone not answered?? If so was there a voicemail left?? If he answered, the call log will indicate the amount of time spent on the call. And IF he did indeed answer we know his phone was NOT dead at the time.

Once again I'm eager to see facts from LE. I'm sure much more is going on behind the scenes!

Sorry if this is know trying to catch but JM said EA was more than 2 hours late for work also the garage sent the police the footage in late sept.

Great info thank you!

So who then who was she arguing/angry/upset with on the phone while she was walking to the Legacy garage from 3:36am to 3:58am ??

Who knows. I remember it being said calls to HF weren't answered so this could be EA just making up a story to point the finger at HF.

Jonni explained this earlier: It was not unusual for HF to not respond or call etc. when they were fighting. It was their norm.

Should have he responded, absolutely.......

I do not think he had anything to do with this......... Carltondance has pretty much said that he is in the clear.

And according to the HuffPost article, HF was at home back in fort Worth.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/27/christina-marie-morris-missing_n_6056364.html

JMO.

I wonder if Jonni meant a time period over 4 days though....I can understand not speaking or ignoring each other for a few hours, but 4 days? Where did HF think she went when the last he knew she was headed home. As Giggling said and I agreed, it appears he did not care. If I were the family I would be extremely upset with his apathy. JMO

If she was in the car, I hope so. I'm worried that he's OCD with the cleanliness of his car, had days/weeks to clean and re-clean, and that there may not be anything. I'm unsure how much dna would be required for a match, I'm sure not much, but multiple detail cleanings of the car may not have left much at all.

Maybe the Whataburger and booze didn't sit well on his stomach and he puked in his car?? Can't let that go too long without cleaning it.

Hard to remove traces of blood even by cleaning.

If you watch one of the videos that EA was being interviewed he does show his phone with text messages so if it's paused maybe we can see what they said. Even if it's texts from the mom it's still interesting bc the texts have been ongoing.

JD Miles was very specific that texts AND calls were made from EA's phone AFTER CM's disappearance. So, I don't think HF is out of the woods yet on suspicion. My first thought was some type of collusion.
https://mobile.twitter.com/jdmiles11

I thought the exact same thing when I first saw that tweet. Then I read the warrant. It's certainly confusing but if you read Jonni's quotes and remember what JMom and Carlton have said about HF, I'm thinking he isn't guilty of anything but being a bad boyfriend. MOO

JMom and Carlton were pretty much dead on about everything else, and yesterday proved the family knew a lot more than we did and that many gave them credit for. So I am going to tend to believe them. I actually know JD. Great reporter. I think he was trying to break the news first that he misread the warrant. MOO

I do think there are others who at the very least know what happened. MOO

Has there been any report come out regarding the search of EA's home? I know that LE had a search warrant for both his vehicle and his house, and we have discovered a little info in regards to his camero (i.e. passenger seat belt and floor mats being kept by forensics).... But was curious if there has been any mention of any findings or suspicious items found in EA's home search?

If you watch one of the videos that EA was being interviewed he does show his phone with text messages so if it's paused maybe we can see what they said. Even if it's texts from the mom it's still interesting bc the texts have been ongoing.
Do you happen to know which interview it was in?

Even with all of his lies, that won't be enough, Imo, to charge him. They need to be able to show that Christina came to harm at the hands of EA. Blood in his vehicle or clothing linked to her would be a good start. Casual signs of her being in his car may not be enough either. I say this because I have heard detectives in other cases marvel at how many people lie to police, about stupid things even when innocent, and about things that can be proved a lie, and will not admit their lies until shown proof.

I am not saying other pieces of info don't add suspicion (injuries, lateness to work, etc) but from what we have seen so far, it is circumstantial evidence. Which is fine, if it all paints a picture that can lead to no other conclusion. If they had that much though, I think he would be charged with abduction, as was Hannah's suspect, who has yet to be charged with her murder (which is odd to me...they feel they can show JM abducted Hannah with evil intent, yet no added charges for murder at this time.)

How LE can tell who sent a text is baffling to me.

All JMO

Is it possible that the damage to his car is from Christina kicking when he tried to get her in the car? Or when he took her out?

Even with all of his lies, that won't be enough, Imo, to charge him. They need to be able to show that Christina came to harm at the hands of EA. Blood in his vehicle or clothing linked to her would be a good start. Casual signs of her being in his car may not be enough either. I say this because I have heard detectives in other cases marvel at how many people lie to police, about stupid things even when innocent, and about things that can be proved a lie, and will not admit their lies until shown proof.

I am not saying other pieces of info don't add suspicion (injuries, lateness to work, etc) but from what we have seen so far, it is circumstantial evidence. Which is fine, if it all paints a picture that can lead to no other conclusion. If they had that much though, I think he would be charged with abduction, as was Hannah's suspect, who has yet to be charged with her murder (which is odd to me...they feel they can show JM abducted Hannah with evil intent, yet no added charges for murder at this time.)

How LE can tell who sent a text is baffling to me.

All JMO

Really on JM/Hannah? Not charged? Wow

On who sent the text....correct me if I'm wrong, but can't you tell in the video Christina is sending a text? I thought it looked like a phone was in her hand. Since someone sent a text to HF at the time they are walking into the garage, then wouldn't that phone be in someone's hand?

Is it possible that the damage to his car is from Christina kicking when he tried to get her in the car? Or when he took her out?

I honestly think the exterior damage is from Christina fighting with EA in the car and she caused him to hit something etc...which did damage to his car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member