GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #14 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, we have been 'pulled over' on our horses by cops driving the area looking for ATVers etc... not even allowed to ride your horse around the lake in that area. We were given a warning.

the west side trails are for horses, the TTPA volunteers maintain those trails for equine use - no ATVs, bikes or motorcycles you are right. I have no clue about the east side.

From Google maps, it appears that there are many trails(not really roads, but you can see the tracks that two axle vehicles make) that vehicles can access. There was even one area that I thought I could make out a road(again just more of a trail) that was under the trees.

IMO, not only would this possibly be an area that he could dispose of evidence, but it may also be an area where he could have damaged his vehicle. JMO

Ohhhhhh good point....yep, I can see how you could totally hit a tree driving down some of the 'roads/trails'.... my road is a road but then it 'dead ends'..... so you can keep going onto a dirt trail by car but its not maintained at all and in the dark you could easily hit something.

I saw that on the dateline page, but can't find anything that says that (re: the arrest) . Hope it's true.

Link to dateline post. So far just rumor...or it's about the phone not Christina. There have been more comments added now that I didn't see before that are saying it's about the phone and that looks old.
https://www.facebook.com/datelinenbc/posts/10152816849081420

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well most of the area around the lake of this area is Corp of Engineer property....no camping allowed at all. Vast areas of seclusion. Hundreds of acres that have tons of areas of thick wooded areas. We went looking around the lake of our area and I was shocked at the amount of areas that are just...quite frankly remote and yet accessible by car. I was scared if I didn't find Christina I would find someone else... the areas around the lake are easy to access and get into very secluded wooded areas.

That surprises me too, I go hiking at Lake Lewisville, Grapevine, and Ray Roberts during the Spring and Summer so I'm more familiar with those areas. Thank you.

I think LE must know more by now its been a long time since the date of the SW, anybody local if his car was last spotted at custer rd is they no way he would of been caught on camera after that and if so why.

Well depends if he continued on the toll road. If he exited the toll road (which would of been the smarter thing to do if he's trying to be unseen) he can take a number of routes without being spotted by cameras.

No, not at all. I think Tickey Creek is the only area that allows camping but the rest of the lake area belongs Corp of Engineers. No camping.

There are definitely areas to camp. They are in the parks of the lake. These are usually gated at night, so if you are there when they lock up, you are there for good until morning. I have camped on the West side of this lake multiple times.

I would think on a holiday weekend that SOMEONE would be camping there.

Alright, I'm reading the comments on the dateline FB page. It is apparently not related to CMs disappearance but this is all just rumor so far. I can't find anything in any MSM.

From what I can see it's related to the phone theft, sorry can't do one link, I've seen so many different pages I can't remember which one it was.

That surprises me too, I go hiking at Lake Lewisville, Grapevine, and Ray Roberts during the Spring and Summer so I'm more familiar with those areas. Thank you.
I was driving last weekend on 380 towards Denton and was thinking to myself how much open space there is, especially as you approach the park where the Trinity River drains from Ray Roberts to Lake Lewisville. If someone knew of a good spot with reasonable access, you could probably hide something there for years. In high school, my friends and I had a spot where we could build a fire, bring girlfriends, drink a few beers and just have a relaxed time together. I wouldn't be surprised if the high school students from Allen have a few spots around Lake Lavon where they could do the same and not be bothered. Someplace remote but access.

I was driving last weekend on 380 towards Denton and was thinking to myself how much open space there is, especially as you approach the park where the Trinity River drains from Ray Roberts to Lake Lewisville. If someone knew of a good spot with reasonable access, you could probably hide something there for years. In high school, my friends and I had a spot where we could build a fire, bring girlfriends, drink a few beers and just have a relaxed time together. I wouldn't be surprised if the high school students from Allen don't have a few spots around Lake Lavon where they could do the same and not be bothered. Someplace remote but access.

I was driving to Frisco from Denton around 4:30-5am on 380 the night she went missing and there were no cops at all. That road is incredibly dark too.

[modsnip]

Now, why was EA calling/texting HF @ 3:50 AM when he just happens to run into his current girlfriend at The Shops? It had to be her calling/texting him. I just feel in my bones that she had a feeling something wasn't right that night and desperately wanted to speak with HF. 15 calls and texts plus the ones from EA's cell.

3:36 AM "can't find house keys" CM phone
3:50 AM Ea phone
3:53 AM Ea phone
3:55 AM Ea phone
CCTV captures EA & CM waking towards pg
3:56 AM "leave the front door open" CM phone

To me, it looks like she was using EA's phone throughout the walk to parking garage. She made her last attempt on her own cell phone one min after video, then the phone goes dead, turned off, disabled.
If all the information the mom gave earlier on is correct.

Edited to add warrant states " text and a phone call made from EA's cell to HF

I think it is time for LE to take him in for further questioning and evaluations.
He might need to have a really good "let's get real" session with his Attorney 1st.
Now he has other charge(guess he forgot the upgrade is not a 5finger discount).
I am sure they can give him something to help calm him down while he is away on his LE therapeutic meeting.
He might need to pack a few things ... like tissues and toothbrush..it might be an extended stay!!
All JMO~

Well Well ... TYM was not too far off .. Hope he packed the toothbrush and Adderall..

Time for some LE therapy .. Thursday is a Full Moon!! Hope He Howls

cat-filing-nails_avvie.gif

So is his brother saying he saw him at home then? Is that why his brother keeps being interviewed? And if we totally ignore the brother perhaps covering up for EA.... then EA was busy busy for those 6 hours... so the last known sighting of him driving was the Custer / Rayburn area... then nothing until sighted at Kroger about 6 hours later...?

thats all thats been reported I would say its entirely possible evenly likely there is more that just hasn't been released. 4:08am sighting was included in the warrant b/c it shows he lied about his route, the 10:15 am sighting was included in the warrant b/c it shows he was inspecting and possibly cleaning various parts of his car. Other sightings may not have been totally relevant to the warrant so they were not included. As far as his brother i've heard he was interview 3 times which i'm sure is significant but I don't know anything about it beyond that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bridgetraiann