GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #14 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have leaned toward HF being responsible for Christina's disappearance throughout this case. Or her voluntarily leaving. So with the new developments, I am just now considering what could have happened if EA is responsible. I think Christina used his phone to text/call HF. Maybe EA offered to drive her home or to someone's house (her dad's?). Her dad picked up her car, so he must have had a spare key unless they towed it.

I keep thinking maybe EA truly has no memory of that night, so that is the reason for the lies. I'm in no way defending him. His lies just seem too dumb. Like why lie about the route home even if he was guilty? You have toll-tag evidence that you were heading home at a reasonable time to coincide with leaving the parking garage...why not tell the truth there?

I'm also kinda confused about hiding the body if he is guilty. In theory, he's drunk, he kills Christina (accident? rage?, overdose?) now he has to get rid of the body. It would be only a few hours till daylight. His thinking was impaired and he hadn't slept. Would he put her in his trunk? I can't imagine he is too familiar with rural areas. I don't see him as an outdoor type (but that's just my guess). I remember the talk of leaking fluids from the Casey Anthony case, how long would he have had if she was in the trunk? He couldn't have gone too far after having been drinking (and possibly drunk) and needing to be at work in the morning.

Also, I wonder if getting gas that morning was out of his routine (like if he filled up 2 days before, but usually goes a week?). Also, where are the clothes and shoes he was wearing that night?

Sorry to ramble, I just have so many thoughts right now.

If you have a facebook page, you can request to join

I don't join any of them because then people on my page see what I am doing... I try to be very very private. I only go to the public ones. Oh well. Thanks.

He claims he was rotating his tires? Still, maybe he replaced a tire - if one made contact with Christina.
Seems like his comments are meant to explain something he did to cover up anything having to do with Christina.
Like he's trying to outsmart LE. Like if they notice his tires don't match or something.

this is what the warrant says, to me turning means turning your tires around so they wear evenly which is similar to rotating it's an issue because he is trying to explain away injuries he had.

Affiant noticed that Arochi had bruising to his right forearm and abrasions to his
right hand. Arochi advised he sustained these injuries on Friday, August 29, 2014, prior to going out with
"his friends at the Shops of Legacy. Arochi advised that he sustained these injuries while "turning" his tires
"around" and the wheel fell on his hand. He became angry and damaged his front right fender by
punching it with his right ?st and striking it with his right forearm.

see that turning and around are in quotes i think this means It's a phrase he used that they are not sure of the exact meaning of.

I don't join any of them because then people on my page see what I am doing... I try to be very very private. I only go to the public ones. Oh well. Thanks.

That's totally understandable.

I really wish he would have told someone. Sad for him and Christina's friends and family jmo

i'm sure he wishes he would have handled it differently but at the end of the day I don't think it really matters, as far as what happened.

the warrant says he said she never used his phone and he didn't talk to her, then later when they told him txt/calls had been sent from his phone to HF he said she must have borrowed his phone.

Very, very hinky. Don't know what went on but doesn't make any sense. She didn't need EA's phone when she had her own phone. The information, from almost day one, is that Christina contacted HF two times relative to losing her house key - lost key, leave door unlocked. Now, are we supposed to believe those texts were made from EA's cell phone number and not Christina's? Since the amount of time elapsed between the two calls made from Christina's number allows for the three calls to HF made from EA's number.
Someone smarter please figure out what these facts might mean. Calls a and e are Christina's; calls b, c and d are EA's.

I bet EA will be arrested and charged soon with the murder of christina morris and interfering with a police investigation.

Well depends if he continued on the toll road. If he exited the toll road (which would of been the smarter thing to do if he's trying to be unseen) he can take a number of routes without being spotted by cameras.

It makes perfect sense that he took Rayburn/Custer to continue on and exit at Bethany to go towards his home... of course what doesn't make sense at all is the fact that he lied about which way he took.

Anywho, just released from MSM source JD Miles reports EA is a suspect for interfering with police duties.

Is it possible that he took Christina to his house since that is the way he was going?

I keep thinking maybe EA truly has no memory of that night, so that is the reason for the lies. I'm in no way defending him. His lies just seem too dumb. Like why lie about the route home even if he was guilty? You have toll-tag evidence that you were heading home at a reasonable time to coincide with leaving the parking garage...why not tell the truth there?

I wouldn't doubt that he has little or no memory of many of the details he has "lied" about. I'm not calling him innocent by any means, but mixing alcohol and xanax will literally black your memory out. It's an extremely dangerous combination. Who knows what other drugs could have been involved

If he has a bite mark could they use her dental X rays to match the bite to her teeth?

I am just now reading the warrant but, is it true that LE actually saw a bite mark on his arm or was this reported by co-workers but never proven?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member