GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #14 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he has a bite mark could they use her dental X rays to match the bite to her teeth?

Ive always thought EA might have connections in Mexico [modsnip].

[modsnip]

Trying hard to catch up - wow, finally LE releases good information!
Might already be addressed, over two hundred posts to go, but where is the tire EA says he changed?
It seems every comment has a reason. So, there's a new tire on his car too? Is it the right front tire?

Back on thread 11, 12 or beginning of 13 (think 12 or early 13) a poster posted a scenario where Christina got run over by a car. My response was "possible but not probable". The idea seemed unlikely if it happened right there in the garage - almost too simple when considering all our discussions involving surrounding relationship drama.
Why is there a dent in his car - in front, right? Then he was concerned about cleaning the outside of the trunk area and the area nearby the dent?
Was he so impaired that, before he even left the parking lot, he ran Christina over somehow? Or knocked her down so hard he put her in his car and drove away (instead of calling for help)?

did some reading and in comments on the public face book page representatives for the family says they have known all along that she tried to contact HF from EAs phone they got the information from HFs phone which he turned in without deleting or trying to hide anything. Thats good enough for me to explain the phone issue. I think it was only in the warrant b/c It showed something else he lied about. I think they are waiting on forensics and also looking for more information/evidence before they arrest him but I think eventually after a period of time even if they don't find anything else they will arrest him on what they have now. This further makes me think he acted alone. To be clear when I say acting alone i'm not ruling out someone helping him after the fact by helping him with an alibi or maybe helping him clear his car etc. not knowing exactly what happened.

These are all just my opinions and speculations so no one get too carried away with this.

Might already be addressed, over two hundred posts to go, but where is the tire EA says he changed?
It seems every comment has a reason. So, there's a new tire on his car too? Is it the right front tire?

Back on thread 11, 12 or beginning of 13 (think 12 or early 13) a poster posted a scenario where Christina got run over by a car. My response was "possible but not probable". The idea seemed unlikely if it happened right there in the garage - almost too simple when considering all our discussions involving surrounding relationship drama.
Why is there a dent in his car - in front, right? Then he was concerned about cleaning the outside of the trunk area and the area nearby the dent?
Was he so impaired that, before he even left the parking lot, he ran Christina over somehow? Or knocked her down so hard he put her in his car and drove away (instead of calling for help)?

the warrant used the term "turning" his tires which I took to mean rotating his tires which would not involve a new tire. he didn't look super impaired walking on the video but I guess that was just a couple of seconds.

Before I continue reading, has any new major evidence or detail emerged within the past 24 hours? Thanks.

That is possible, it doesn't take much to put a dent in car bumpers nowadays so it may not require 30mph. Or, possibly a similar scenario at a different location? Those possibilities are bad enough, or it could even be more heinous.

did some reading and in comments on the public face book page representatives for the family says they have known all along that she tried to contact HF from EAs phone they got the information from HFs phone which he turned in without deleting or trying to hide anything. Thats good enough for me to explain the phone issue. I think it was only in the warrant b/c It showed something else he lied about. I think they are waiting on forensics and also looking for more information/evidence before they arrest him but I think eventually after a period of time even if they don't find anything else they will arrest him on what they have now. This further makes me think he acted alone. To be clear when I say acting alone i'm not ruling out someone helping him after the fact by helping him with an alibi or maybe helping him clear his car etc. not knowing exactly what happened.

These are all just my opinions and speculations so no one get too carried away with this.

It must have been hard for them to see all the desperate texts from their daughter, knowing that HF did absolutely nothing over the next four days - not even so much as alert one person that she never came home. UGH JMO

Before I continue reading, has any new major evidence or detail emerged within the past 24 hours? Thanks.

nothing significant is new since the release of the warrant and the fact that he was arrested for stealing, presumably a phone, from his employer on 09/15/2014

Agree completely.

the warrant used the term "turning" his tires which I took to mean rotating his tires which would not involve a new tire. he didn't look super impaired walking on the video but I guess that was just a couple of seconds.

He claims he was rotating his tires? Still, maybe he replaced a tire - if one made contact with Christina.
Seems like his comments are meant to explain something he did to cover up anything having to do with Christina.
Like he's trying to outsmart LE. Like if they notice his tires don't match or something.

[modsnip]

Idk if this is important or not, but it shows the need for him to want to acquire a new phone & dispose of an old one with possible incriminating evidence on it.

thats all thats been reported I would say its entirely possible evenly likely there is more that just hasn't been released. 4:08am sighting was included in the warrant b/c it shows he lied about his route, the 10:15 am sighting was included in the warrant b/c it shows he was inspecting and possibly cleaning various parts of his car. Other sightings may not have been totally relevant to the warrant so they were not included. As far as his brother i've heard he was interview 3 times which i'm sure is significant but I don't know anything about it beyond that.

Yes. The warrant is not going to disclose all information gathered during his interviews or other ways. The warrant only is stating the things that are giving LE probable cause to search his vehicle. The reason they give is because he told untruths that have hindered the investigation so they are pointing out only those untruths. It states the times his phone was used to contact HF because he says he didn't talk to CM on the walk over. They tell about him being photographed leaving the garage at 3:58 because he said he was in a different garage. They tell about him being seen by the tollroad camera at the Custer Riad Gantry because he said he went a different way. They tell about him with the squeegee because he was supposedly at work, etc. I'm sure they know exactly where he exited the tollway but there isn't a reason for that to be in the warrant so we are in the dark about that. Unfortunately.

nothing significant is new since the release of the warrant and the fact that he was arrested for stealing, presumably a phone, from his employer on 09/15/2014

Oh thank you very much. I'll go back to catching up then. The phone thing is confusing. Maybe further along the thread will begin to make sense.

It must have been hard for them to see all the desperate texts from their daughter, knowing that HF did absolutely nothing over the next four days - not even so much as alert one person that she never came home. UGH JMO

I really wish he would have told someone. Sad for him and Christina's friends and family jmo

If he has a bite mark could they use her dental X rays to match the bite to her teeth?

I would imagine any teeth marks have long since faded away. Or, healed if the skin was broken...

I would imagine any teeth marks have long since faded away. Or, healed if the skin was broken...

I think a bite mark and bruising would be visible on Sept 4th when he was 1st interviewed!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487