GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #14 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anywho, just released from MSM source JD Miles reports EA is a suspect for interfering with police duties.

#findchristinamorris update. Man last seen w her is suspect for Interfering w Public Duties but not her disappearance. He now has attorney

Hasn't he had an attorney? He was quoted in an article I read yesterday. Irrelevant, I know. You have to start somewhere even if it's small.

It looks like EA spent a week in jail for phone being stolen before he was bailed out. That doesn't sound like parents coming to the rescue quickly.

The bite mark information was in the warrant. A co-worker reported seeing it the day after. If LE saw it, it most likely would have stated so in the warrant.

#findchristinamorris update. Man last seen w her is suspect for Interfering w Public Duties but not her disappearance. He now has attorney

Hasn't he had an attorney? He was quoted in an article I read yesterday. Irrelevant, I know. You have to start somewhere even if it's small.

yes, he already had one.

Very, very hinky. Don't know what went on but doesn't make any sense. She didn't need EA's phone when she had her own phone. The information, from almost day one is that Christina contacted HF two times relative to losing her house key - lost key, leave door unlocked. Now, are we supposed to believe those texts were made from EA's cell phone number and not Christina's? Since the amount of time elapsed between the two calls made from Christina's number allows for the three calls to HF made from EA's number.
Someone smarter please figure out what these facts might mean. Calls a and e are Christina's; calls b, c and d are EA's.

i think the assumption that call e was from her phone is not a guarantee. Another equally likely explanation is because she is blowing his phone up and he is apparently not responding she thinks he is blowing her off so she is trying to see if he will answer a call from another phone. Admin on the public HFCM group states the family has known the text was from EAs phone all along because that could be seen from the receiving phone i.e. HFs phone. They just were not allowed to release that information publicly.

the fact that someone contacted HFs phone from EAs phone is in the official warrant so i'm quite sure its is verifiable fact.

Very, very hinky. Don't know what went on but doesn't make any sense. She didn't need EA's phone when she had her own phone. The information, from almost day one is that Christina contacted HF two times relative to losing her house key - lost key, leave door unlocked. Now, are we supposed to believe those texts were made from EA's cell phone number and not Christina's? Since the amount of time elapsed between the two calls made from Christina's number allows for the three calls to HF made from EA's number.
Someone smarter please figure out what these facts might mean. Calls a and e are Christina's; calls b, c and d are EA's.

Someone else said she may have come up with an excuse to leave because she started to feel uncomfortable being there and needed an out. Maybe she borrowed EA's phone to text HF so he would know who she was with if something did happen. And maybe she said she lost her keys and leave the door open so when/if she didn't show up the next day he would know she was supposed to come home that night instead of staying with a friend like originally planned. [modsnip]

I feel like I'm reaching here.. idk. IMO of course.

I'm guessing they're just getting ready to hold him so he can't go anywhere. My guess.

they had to say they suspected him of something to get a warrant and thats what they can directly prove so thats what they put in todays world you will NEVER hear them say publicly that he is a suspect for kidnapping or murder or anything like that till the arrest him.

In the interview with EA from 11/4/2014, my impression of EA is that he isn't very bright. He kept saying that he has been "cleared" and things have been "proven". He says "I just feel like, uh, the detectives already have all of this information, if they would have, had it, if they would have thought it was enough to arrest me, I wouldn't be here talking to you right now." He really thinks he is in the clear and that he has satisfactorily answered all of LE's questions. See? I'm not guilty! If I was, I'd be arrested! See? Police even told me I'm a POI or suspect!

I think LE is playing him and letting him think he has outwitted them. He just keeps blabbing his mouth, changing his story, without even realizing how this is all adding up to point to him.

they had to say they suspected him of something to get a warrant and thats what they can directly prove so thats what they put in todays world you will NEVER hear them say publicly that he is a suspect for kidnapping or murder or anything like that till the arrest him.

We'll if they are naming him a suspect for anything since they weren't yesterday, leads me to believe they're about to do something w him.

Yep, you are right and I just posted this before reading yours. I live on Lake Lavon and I am 30 minutes or less from Allen/Bethany... Extremely secluded areas where you can go completely undetected. Take a number of County Roads and keep going and there is nothing but woods.

:yeahthat: Were there dirt roads and his dark car would have been noticeably covered with dust, thus he washed it to get the dust off? I know he cleaned the inside too, but a lot of dust on the outside of the car would give away he had been in a secluded dirt road area?

I can't remember if there was rain that weekend?

It looks like EA spent a week in jail for phone being stolen before he was bailed out. That doesn't sound like parents coming to the rescue quickly.

Good to know !!!

Sorry EA Jr. But hope you packed your Adderall and Toothbrush today !!

I hope he sings like a canary about everything and anything he knows..

Well most of the area around the lake of this area is Corp of Engineer property....no camping allowed at all. Vast areas of seclusion. Hundreds of acres that have tons of areas of thick wooded areas. We went looking around the lake of our area and I was shocked at the amount of areas that are just...quite frankly remote and yet accessible by car. I was scared if I didn't find Christina I would find someone else... the areas around the lake are easy to access and get into very secluded wooded areas.

Do you ride horses too?

:nevermind: I just saw you were ticked for riding your horse in the area. Need to catch up. My apologies!

Someone else said she may have come up with an excuse to leave because she started to feel uncomfortable being there and needed an out. Maybe she borrowed EA's phone to text HF so he would know who she was with if something did happen. And maybe she said she lost her keys and leave the door open so when/if she didn't show up the next day he would know she was supposed to come home that night instead of staying with a friend like originally planned. [modsnip]

I feel like I'm reaching here.. idk. IMO of course.

I think that if she was feeling nervous with EA.... then using his phone and then telling BF to leave the door open was absolutely honorable and brilliant..... I've heard people say, when suddenly they were aware they were in danger... the hairs on the back of their neck began to stick up and they felt it all in their body, evil and danger.... so if she did become somewhat aware she was in danger... yet she wasn't entirely sure she wasn't just imagining it... to use his phone... to tell BF she would be home... that was brilliant.

I am just now reading the warrant but, is it true that LE actually saw a bite mark on his arm or was this reported by co-workers but never proven?

But he said when he was first arrested/interveiwed they took pictures of his naked body so i don't think LE will have missed his injuries

:yeahthat: Were there dirt roads and his dark car would have been noticeably covered with dust, thus he washed it to get the dust off? I know he cleaned the inside too, but a lot of dust on the outside of the car would give away he had been in a secluded dirt road area?

I can't remember if there was rain that weekend?

No, I don't believe there was rain that weekend and yes, the roads would leave dust on the car, mine is always dusty. And if he was truly on a dirt / secluded road.... lots of things to get embedded in tires or mess with the tires such as pot holes etc....

The last time I got in an argument with a man and I was so mad that I called him a dozen times and he wouldn't answer, I borrowed my friends phone to see if he would answer a call from a number that he wouldn't know was me..... Maybe Christina did the same.

They all know each other though. HF and EA aren't strangers. Both, we're told, have been best friends with Christina's ex boyfriend at one time or another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member