GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #14 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's on the public HFCM page. Basically says she used his phone, they know so from Hunter and have known since the beginning. HF turned his phone over immediately.

I can't link to that comment section or can I?

Who is saying this? CM's mother? Because I heard it was a couple of days before he turned his phone over in the beginning. It wasn't until UpTown Girl's article came out that we knew phones had been turned over to LE.

It's on the public HFCM page. Basically says she used his phone, they know so from Hunter and have known since the beginning. HF turned his phone over immediately.

I can't link to that comment section or can I?

From memory - I don't think HF turned his phone over immediately although I do concede that he handed his phone in voluntarily.

Who is saying this? CM's mother? Because I heard it was a couple of days before he turned his phone over in the beginning. It wasn't until UpTown Girl's article came out that we knew phones had been turned over to LE.

Whoever runs the HFCM page said it.

From memory - I don't think HF turned his phone over immediately

Possibly not. I was paraphrasing. The page admin said those records were checked a long, long time ago and indicated he turned them over without incident.

Possibly not. I was paraphrasing. The page admin said those records were checked a long, long time ago and indicated he turned them over without incident.

I'd have to hunt for it, but a news article within a week after Christina was reported missing stated that HF 'voluntarily' brought his cell phone to PPD.

For those of you following and not over there, Carlesha has been found...ALIVE. :) :)

I thought he had to find his phone. Wasn't it lost at some point?

:gaah:

I wish Christina could be found. I wish she was never lost!

So it looks like the phone theft isn't related to her disappearance. But for those of you who think this is much, much bigger than a crime of opportunity or EA just snapping or whatever, what exactly are your theories?

Timeline is here:

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/11/04/police-search-home-car-of-man-last-seen-with-christina-morris/

TIMELINE OF EVENTS IN CHRISTINA MORRIS CASE

August 30 (3:55 a.m.): Morris last seen

August 30 (10:15 a.m.): Arochi Scrubs Car at Kroger (surveillance footage)

September 2: Morris reported missing

September 3: Arochi interviewed twice

September 4: Arochi’s car searched

September 8: car damage examined (inconsistent with Arochi’s explanation)

September 10: Arochi’s coworker interviewed

September 24: Police obtain surveillance video from Kroger in Allen

September 26: Search warrant issued for car

So it looks like the phone theft isn't related to her disappearance. But for those of you who think this is much, much bigger than a crime of opportunity or EA just snapping or whatever, what exactly are your theories?

It's drug related. Somebody OD'd and everybody freaked. No ER! No 911. Just get rid of the body.

Well if he stole phone 8/26 the. He was either:
-on a binge of criminal behaviors
- always doing criminal things (long history)
- premeditated

MOO
I am adding to my post lol. I really do not think it is premeditated. The only resin I say that is because of the sex trafficking theory presented my JM. I wish it were the sex trafficking because then it would be a possibility she would come home. If it was a premeditated sex trafficking crime then he did the worst "job" possible; which leads me to believe it wasn't. I was just presenting the three possible Scenarios I have in my mind. MOO Please forgive typos, on phone.

. Admin on the public HFCM group states the family has known the text was from EAs phone all along because that could be seen from the receiving phone i.e. HFs phone. They just were not allowed to release that information publicly.

Can't hold from my tapatalk app so I snipped...just wanted to point out that CM's family was cooperating with LE requests on info release, which indicates that it's likely ALL the stuff with EA that people on here were hotly discussing was done with LE approval, or at the least without LE actively trying to stop it.

It's drug related. Somebody OD'd and everybody freaked. No ER! No 911. Just get rid of the body.

So do you believe his explanations for the bruising and car damage? And where did the OD take place. And with whom? I don't know...we see the two of them leave. You think they met up at someone else's place and partied again? You guys might be right, but crime of opportunity just seems like the simplest, most logical explanation that fits with the known facts...to my unsophisticated brain anyway :fence:

*and I really wanted to put a silly smiley there, but my phone is acting weird and gave me a very limited amount of choices. So you get unrelated fence sitting smiley. But in his leg swinging glory, he does capture the essence of my unsophisticated brain, so there...

I wouldn't doubt that he has little or no memory of many of the details he has "lied" about. I'm not calling him innocent by any means, but mixing alcohol and xanax will literally black your memory out. It's an extremely dangerous combination. Who knows what other drugs could have been involved
l

Can't rely on him being truthful about what he ingested that night, either. Could just be he's covering his bases for why he can't remember much.

Timeline is here:

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/11/04/police-search-home-car-of-man-last-seen-with-christina-morris/

TIMELINE OF EVENTS IN CHRISTINA MORRIS CASE

August 30 (3:55 a.m.): Morris last seen

August 30 (10:15 a.m.): Arochi Scrubs Car at Kroger (surveillance footage)

September 2: Morris reported missing

September 3: Arochi interviewed twice

September 4: Arochi’s car searched

September 8: car damage examined (inconsistent with Arochi’s explanation)

September 10: Arochi’s coworker interviewed

September 24: Police obtain surveillance video from Kroger in Allen

September 26: Search warrant issued for car

Hen if ever were photos of him taken? I thought they were done, no? Wouldn't they have likely done when he was interviewed? If so, then they would have seen the bruised ribs, limp, and bite mark the coworker all saw. If they did, would this have all been mentioned in the warrant as seen by LE? I have seen before where people are in "the know" and they don't know anything. Think of all the tips LE get and people do make stuff up to look like the "hero." I am NOT saying this person did by any means. I just believe no one but LE because I have seen it happen.

Most men's theory I've asked what they thought from a mans point of view is he made a move, she wasn't into it and he felt rejected, got mad... And whatever else happened from there to lead to her missing. My husbands theory too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasadams106048