GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #14 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Channel 9 just did a report from EA coworkers talking about how he came to work and lied and took the phone etc. station is CW9 and it's on private christina fb page too for those on there.

So do you believe his explanations for the bruising and car damage? And where did the OD take place. And with whom? I don't know...we see the two of them leave. You think they met up at someone else's place and partied again? You guys might be right, but crime of opportunity just seems like the simplest, most logical explanation that fits with the known facts...to my unsophisticated brain anyway :fence:

*and I really wanted to put a silly smiley there, but my phone is acting weird and gave me a very limited amount of choices. So you get unrelated fence sitting smiley. But in his leg swinging glory, he does capture the essence of my unsophisticated brain, so there...

I see two people walking into a parking garage. I haven't seen anybody leave, but LE reported that EA left. I don't know if Christina was in his vehicle or not. Guess we're waiting on forensics to see if she was ever in his vehicle.

He said there was a bar fight. I don't know if that has been confirmed or not. That would explain the bruises and a bite. I would think as someone posted earlier LE would have taken pictures of his person showing any bruises or bites.

Damage to the car could be explained by driving under the influence. Probably seeing double and hit something - guard rail, deer, dog, tree.

I don't think Christina left with EA.

For those of you following and not over there, Carlesha has been found...ALIVE. :) :)

WoW! when does that ever happen stranger abducts her 4 days ago and she is found alive.

The video is just six seconds, but I see him weave a bit. Wish we could see more. Christina seems to be walking fine. Again, hard to really say for sure as it is only seconds.

Hen if ever were photos of him taken? I thought they were done, no? Wouldn't they have likely done when he was interviewed? If so, then they would have seen the bruised ribs, limp, and bite mark the coworker all saw. If they did, would this have all been mentioned in the warrant as seen by LE? I have seen before where people are in "the know" and they don't know anything. Think of all the tips LE get and people do make stuff up to look like the "hero." I am NOT saying this person did by any means. I just believe no one but LE because I have seen it happen.

I agree. If there are photos, I assume they will be released eventually. Took forever to see Zimmerman's injuries. FB is the perfect breeding ground for rumors and people who know, but really don't. I am not believing anyone but LE either.

Have any of the "friends" EA partied with that night confirmed the amount of alcohol he says he drank, I wonder? There's no evidence of a limp in the garage video, either. Did he say he'd sustained that in the bar brawl?

It's drug related. Somebody OD'd and everybody freaked. No ER! No 911. Just get rid of the body.

I thought that at first but not now with reading the SW the damage to the his car his injuries the bitemarks When did she bite him before she OD'd .

Until I can see the pictures of the bite, I have to consider it only FB rumor. The "friends" aren't saying anything. They're witnesses, just as EA. I think the amount of alcohol he consumed that night could be proven by bar tab unless somebody had a bottle with them.

Ok guys. Carlos quintanilla is who the media had reported as EA attorney before. He is actually a president of accion america (an organization for immigration rights etc) and family spokes person. Maybe he has some law degree but not criminal? So now EA has realized he needs a criminal attorney and that's why media reports it that he has now hired one. Make sense??

Ok guys. Carlos quintanilla is who the media had reported as EA attorney before. He is actually a president of accion america (an organization for immigration rights etc) and family spokes person. Maybe he has some law degree but not criminal? So now EA has realized he needs a criminal attorney and that's why media reports it that he has now hired one. Make sense??

Ahhh, makes sense. Thx

Oh Yes Accion(Tx) ...Some interesting comments there in the past few days on the FB ..some familiar names too. Just Saying

And he stopped interviews now too since he has a real atty lol

Until I can see the pictures of the bite, I have to consider it only FB rumor. The "friends" aren't saying anything. They're witnesses, just as EA. I think the amount of alcohol he consumed that night could be proven by bar tab unless somebody had a bottle with them.

According to the warrant the 10 shots of rum he took were at the apartment. No bar tab for that.

Also, he did NOT return the phone. Per the video, when LE arrested him, he had the stolen phone on him.

Couldn't get the video to play. This story just gets stranger. In the one interview, he had a cell phone and the screen was busted up. He said he was still getting threatening texts and e-mails, so I guess that was an older phone?

I thought that at first but not now with reading the SW the damage to the his car his injuries the bitemarks When did she bite him before she OD'd .

Well it is not a fact that Christina bit him...jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member