GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #14 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again he must not of planned this letting his victim use his phone is just stupid.

Do you ride horses too?

:nevermind: I just saw you were ticked for riding your horse in the area. Need to catch up. My apologies!

Just gave away my last horse but yes, we used to ride all around the lake. ( Culleoka area)

I'm just catching up here, so you guys have probably already talked about this, but...

EA stole the phone on Aug 25th, 2014 and was arrested for it on Sept. 15th, 2014. Christina went missing on Aug. 30th, 2014.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BF_StarNews/status/530113565500248064/photos

Do we have a timeline somewhere? I didn't see one in the media thread.

Also, has anyone done a map? I didn't see that in the media thread either.

Thanks,

Salem

They all know each other though. HF and EA aren't strangers. Both, we're told, have been best friends with Christina's ex boyfriend at one time or another.

But it doesnt mean HF would have EA's number. That does actually make sense that she may of tried to see if he would pick up from a different number.

Based in his route I'd say Lake Lewisville isn't out of the question. I live in mckinney/frisco and I can take Custer to el dorado to lake lewisville.

They searched that area. I think it was early Sept per PLano PD Facebook page. I have it in my notes.

[modsnip]

I wouldn't doubt that he has little or no memory of many of the details he has "lied" about. I'm not calling him innocent by any means, but mixing alcohol and xanax will literally black your memory out. It's an extremely dangerous combination. Who knows what other drugs could have been involved

Is it mentioned somewhere he took Xanax or are you speculating? So far I have only heard of alcohol and adderall, and depending on whether he took the extended release or not, he may have been coming down from the adderall which causes mood swings.

They all know each other though. HF and EA aren't strangers. Both, we're told, have been best friends with Christina's ex boyfriend at one time or another.

They all went to Allen High School together. They were classmates - the whole lot of them.

How do we know he let his victim use his phone?

Thanks,

Salem

Yes(trying to piece together) ... We know of at least 3 calls placed from his phone to HF right before she vanished per LE -Warrant

Is it mentioned somewhere he took Xanax or are you speculating? So far I have only heard of alcohol and adderall, and depending on whether he took the extended release or not, he may have been coming down from the adderall which causes mood swings.

No, you are correct. I just had the wrong word in my mind for some reason. Thanks for catching it.

I'm just catching up here, so you guys have probably already talked about this, but...

EA stole the phone on Aug 25th, 2014 and was arrested for it on Sept. 15th, 2014. Christina went missing on Aug. 30th, 2014.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BF_StarNews/status/530113565500248064/photos

Do we have a timeline somewhere? I didn't see one in the media thread.

Also, has anyone done a map? I didn't see that in the media thread either.

Thanks,

Salem

Well if he stole phone 8/26 the. He was either:
-on a binge of criminal behaviors
- always doing criminal things (long history)
- premeditated

MOO

Arrest warrant says the day of the theft was 8/25/14 at 4:15 PM. I wonder if that means they have him on camera doing it? Wonder what excuse he will come up with for this one...

With the information about the stolen cell phone coming out, I'm starting to believe the people that say this is much bigger.

Yes(trying to piece together) ... We know of at least 3 calls placed from his phone to HF right before she vanished per LE -Warrant

I don't think it was CM. IMO.
She was still texting/calling from her own phone, at that time. No?

Arrest warrant says the day of the theft was 8/25/14 at 4:15 PM. I wonder if that means they have him on camera doing it? Wonder what excuse he will come up with for this one...

With the information about the stolen cell phone coming out, I'm starting to believe the people that say this is much bigger.

IMO
:drama: lots and lots.

So he stole the phone on the 26th. Did he clear it and return it and he was caught? Has there been any evidence other than her mom saying he cleared it? I can't remember everything from the warrant.

I don't necessarily think stealing the phone means this was premeditated as some have suggested. he may have just wanted an untraceable phone... I wonder if he has done it before.

So he stole the phone on the 26th. Did he clear it and return it and he was caught? Has there been any evidence other than her mom saying he cleared it? I can't remember everything from the warrant.

I don't necessarily think stealing the phone means this was premeditated as some have suggested. he may have just wanted an untraceable phone... I wonder if he has done it before.

I'm not sold on the phone theft being connected to CM.
Did EA get caught returning the phone?
My friend owns a Sprint store. He takes phones and gives his workers loaners. He gave me a loaner this summer when my phone broke.

How do we know he let his victim use his phone?

Thanks,

Salem

It's on the public HFCM page. Basically says she used his phone, they know so from Hunter and have known since the beginning. HF turned his phone over immediately.

I can't link to that comment section or can I?

Yes, please do add the link. The rule is "paraphrase and link" for social media and Thank You!

Salem

It's on the public HFCM page. Basically says she used his phone, they know so from Hunter and have known since the beginning. HF turned his phone over immediately.

I can't link to that comment section or can I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member