GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #15 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Police also say Arochi has made many false statements over the course of the investigation, which have hindered detectives, including lying about contacting Morris’ boyfriend right after she disappeared.

Arochi’s phone shows that calls and text messages were sent to Morris’ boyfriend, Hunter Foster, at 3:50, 3:53, and 3:55 the morning of her disappearance. Arochi initially denied that he spoke to Morris after they left a mutual friend’s nearby apartment to walk to their cars. But when police traced calls and texts to Foster on his phone, Arochi changed his story and told police that he let Morris borrow his phone and that she must have placed the calls and texts."

IMO EA contacted HF. Attempted to lie about it.
So if CM JUST used his phone, why lie about that?
He could've just said that. No. He is covering something up. IMO.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/11/04/police-search-home-car-of-man-last-seen-with-christina-morris/

"Police also say Arochi has made many false statements over the course of the investigation, which have hindered detectives, including lying about contacting Morris’ boyfriend right after she disappeared.

It is definitely odd, but unless the text messages were extremely generic, I am hoping the police can gather a little about the circumstances surrounding the texts and calls. If there was anything untoward, what is contained in the texts should shed a bit of light on that, right?

And I am not sure if if you or anyone else thinks HF might know more and be involved, but I would only get super suspicious of him if I knew they had been in contact recently and prior to this night...I don't see them cooking something up on really short notice and without having any sort of relationship.

The only thing raising red flags with me regarding HF, and it is admittedly a big one, is his failure to report her missing. Still, there are a couple of explanations for that...all of which make him a crappy partner, but not necessarily a murderer.

It is definitely odd, but unless the text messages were extremely generic, I am hoping the police can gather a little about the circumstances surrounding the texts and calls. If there was anything untoward, what is contained in the texts should shed a bit of light on that, right?

And I am not sure if if you or anyone else thinks HF might know more and be involved, but I would only get super suspicious of him if I knew they had been in contact recently and prior to this night...I don't see them cooking something up on really short notice and without having any sort of relationship.

My money is on them having prior communication. IMO.

My money is on them having prior communication. IMO.

Now that would be huge. And then I will hop on board the, "this is much bigger than anyone could imagine," bandwagon. If so, poor Christina...it is always a little worse to me when someone who is supposed to care for you harms you. I hope that isn't the case.

I have a feeling that the new CD Atty for EA jr . already has been banging their head on the desk this morning.. I am almost guessing that BC powders and tums were part of the mid - morning snack.
... The Atty probably told him to say nothing more now. IDK ..JMO~

It is time for him to have a singing lesson too!!!:moo:

This has really developed significantly in the past few days. I wish I was in Plano right now and not deployed :(

The only thing raising red flags with me regarding HF, and it is admittedly a big one, is his failure to report her missing. Still, there are a couple of explanations for that...all of which make him a crappy partner, but not necessarily a murderer.

Why are we not thinking these could be the very messages Jonni addressed from HF phone? About her not having her keys and leave the door open? These could of been exactly what was sent from his phone to HF. Unsure of any phone calls though.

Why are we not thinking these could be the very messages Jonni addressed from HF phone? About her not having her keys and leave the door open? These could of been exactly what was sent from his phone to HF. Unsure of any phone calls though.

How would her mom have seen records of EA's phone back then?

Weren't the 15 calls or texts from CM to HF that day from her phone?

How would her mom have seen records of EA's phone back then?

In the uptown girl report she talked about messages sent to HF so he has obviously shown her his texts. I don't think she said it was exactly CM phone that sent them just that it was from CM.

Because the texts that were reported in JM's interview were reported with very specific times. It said at 3:36 she sent the text that she couldn't find her house key. Then it said that after not getting a response another text was sent at 3:58 asking HF to leave the door unlocked. It didn't say "around 3:30" or "after she was seen on video." Those times were VERY specific and never disputed. They do NOT coincide with the times of the two texts and one phone call reported in the warrant. (3:50, 3:53, and 3:55)
That's why I think EA did the communicating. And no, the call would not have to be, "Hey Hunter, it's me Arochi! I'm walking with your girlfriend!" Etc etc.... Christina may not have even been aware of who EA wS texting or calling. She could have thought he was contacting his own girlfriend.

Oops sorry! Duplicate post! I just deleted it.

In the uptown girl report she talked about messages sent to HF so he has obviously shown her his texts. I don't think she said it was exactly CM phone that sent them just that it was from CM.

http://www.uptowndallasgirl.com/dallas-news/missing-woman-christina-morris-updates-and-how-to-help/

-Christina sent a text at 3:36am to her boyfriend who was at home asleep that said “I can’t find the keys to the house.” after no response at 3:58am, 1 minute after the surveillance footage was taken, she sent another text to her boyfriend that said, “Can you please leave the door unlocked?” –As said by her mother “This means she must have gotten a ride with someone.”

I was listening to a radio interview that KRLD 1080 did with EA. At times EA seemed very lost and in the part of the interview he paused for a good bit after the dj asked him a certain question. Very odd this guy EA is to me. IMO

Because the texts that were reported in JM's interview were reported with very specific times. It said at 3:36 she sent the text that she couldn't find her house key. Then it said that after not getting a response another text was sent at 3:58 asking HF to leave the door unlocked. It didn't say "around 3:30" or "after she was seen on video." Those times were VERY specific and never disputed. They do NOT coincide with the times of the two texts and one phone call reported in the warrant. (3:50, 3:53, and 3:55)
That's why I think EA did the communicating. And no, the call would not have to be, "Hey Hunter, it's me Arochi! I'm walking with your girlfriend!" Etc etc.... Christina may not have even been aware of who EA wS texting or calling. She could have thought he was contacting his own girlfriend.

Ok. That's a good point. We still don't know if the texts before that were sent about the keys etc came directly from Christina's phone I guess. Would see, they'd be listed on warrant also if it were EA phone though.

you all are doing such a great job!! Don't have much to add, but I admire you guys for being so diligent for Christina <3

Ok. That's a good point. We still don't know if the texts before that were sent about the keys etc came directly from Christina's phone I guess. Would see, they'd be listed on warrant also if it were EA phone though.

Exactly. And probably in detail because it would further prove that SHE used his phone, which would require talking to him. I'm sure she wouldn't simply grab his phone and start using it. In addition, the warrant says that Arochi denied being the person who called or texted HF, so IMO that means that the detective suspected that he was.

BBM

Well, it is stated by police :

"Police also say Arochi has made many false statements over the course of the investigation, which have hindered detectives, including lying about contacting Morris&#8217; boyfriend right after she disappeared.

Arochi&#8217;s phone shows that calls and text messages were sent to Morris&#8217; boyfriend, Hunter Foster, at 3:50, 3:53, and 3:55 the morning of her disappearance. Arochi initially denied that he spoke to Morris after they left a mutual friend&#8217;s nearby apartment to walk to their cars. But when police traced calls and texts to Foster on his phone, Arochi changed his story and told police that he let Morris borrow his phone and that she must have placed the calls and texts."

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/11/04/police-search-home-car-of-man-last-seen-with-christina-morris/

ETA: Police traced calls and texts. Hopefully...they have the content of the texts. I wonder which phone he was using.

"Police also say Arochi has made many false statements over the course of the investigation, which have hindered detectives, including lying about contacting Morris&#8217; boyfriend right after she disappeared.

Arochi&#8217;s phone shows that calls and text messages were sent to Morris&#8217; boyfriend, Hunter Foster, at 3:50, 3:53, and 3:55 the morning of her disappearance. Arochi initially denied that he spoke to Morris after they left a mutual friend&#8217;s nearby apartment to walk to their cars. But when police traced calls and texts to Foster on his phone, Arochi changed his story and told police that he let Morris borrow his phone and that she must have placed the calls and texts."

BBM - He might not have remembered. Seriously. It is stupid to lie about. IMO I'm about 90 percent sure HF isn't involved. IMO this was not premeditated but a crime. I could be way off.

As far as the "not remembering" defense...I don't think he'll get off any easier if a crime was committed even if that is the case. Too bad they couldn't do a tox report. MOO

I agree completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member