GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #15 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM

Well, it is stated by police :

"Police also say Arochi has made many false statements over the course of the investigation, which have hindered detectives, including lying about contacting Morris’ boyfriend right after she disappeared.

Arochi’s phone shows that calls and text messages were sent to Morris’ boyfriend, Hunter Foster, at 3:50, 3:53, and 3:55 the morning of her disappearance. Arochi initially denied that he spoke to Morris after they left a mutual friend’s nearby apartment to walk to their cars. But when police traced calls and texts to Foster on his phone, Arochi changed his story and told police that he let Morris borrow his phone and that she must have placed the calls and texts."

ETA: Police traced calls and texts. Hopefully...they have the content of the texts. I wonder which phone he was using.

True. Another fab point!

BBM

Well, it is stated by police :

"Police also say Arochi has made many false statements over the course of the investigation, which have hindered detectives, including lying about contacting Morris’ boyfriend right after she disappeared.

Arochi’s phone shows that calls and text messages were sent to Morris’ boyfriend, Hunter Foster, at 3:50, 3:53, and 3:55 the morning of her disappearance. Arochi initially denied that he spoke to Morris after they left a mutual friend’s nearby apartment to walk to their cars. But when police traced calls and texts to Foster on his phone, Arochi changed his story and told police that he let Morris borrow his phone and that she must have placed the calls and texts."

ETA: Police traced calls and texts. Hopefully...they have the content of the texts. I wonder which phone he was using.

IMHO ... EA(jr) Already had HF number ... I do not think CM used his phone ... I think he made those calls to HF ... 1st he denied ..then trying to blame it on CM ..NO WAY
..HE made the calls to HF ..
JMO~

IMHO ... EA(jr) Already had HF number ... I do not think CM used his phone ... I think he made those calls to HF ... 1st he denied ..then trying to blame it on CM ..NO WAY
JMO~

Agree with you

Because the texts that were reported in JM's interview were reported with very specific times. It said at 3:36 she sent the text that she couldn't find her house key. Then it said that after not getting a response another text was sent at 3:58 asking HF to leave the door unlocked. It didn't say "around 3:30" or "after she was seen on video." Those times were VERY specific and never disputed. They do NOT coincide with the times of the two texts and one phone call reported in the warrant. (3:50, 3:53, and 3:55)
That's why I think EA did the communicating. And no, the call would not have to be, "Hey Hunter, it's me Arochi! I'm walking with your girlfriend!" Etc etc.... Christina may not have even been aware of who EA wS texting or calling. She could have thought he was contacting his own girlfriend.

Weren't they walking into the garage at 3:55? EA doesn't look like he has a phone in his hand. She does. Guess the timestamps could be off, but...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFoPqWXSy18

JMO~

I think that as JM has said that Christina borrowed EA's phone we can be pretty sure that CM sent the texts. Remember these texts would most likely still have on HF's phone or he would have been able to tell LE the content of them even on day 4.

I'd guess LE asked EA if he sent them just to cover all bases (those who followed Beverley Carter will now that texts were sent by AL pretending to be BC) but the timing of all 5 messages says to me that CM sent them all. JMO

"Lots of people have their records expunged. It's expensive and of course you gotta have a lawyer, but a lot of people feel it is worth having any record of criminal activity expunged especially when you're young. I don't find it unusual and it's not against the law. "
So they also completely clear their phones when they know le wants to look at? Also lie to the police on every level on top of it? Have bruises that signify a struggle? How about a clearly visible bite mark?[modsnip]
Hard to believe anyone would think he is innocent at this point based on the evidence from the search warrant...

I think that as JM has said that Christina borrowed EA's phone we can be pretty sure that CM sent the texts. Remember these texts would most likely still have on HF's phone or he would have been able to tell LE the content of them even on day 4.

I'd guess LE asked EA if he sent them just to cover all bases (those who followed Beverley Carter will now that texts were sent by AL pretending to be BC) but the timing of all 5 messages says to me that CM sent them all. JMO

Yeah I think the point of that being in the warrant was to point out another lie. Nothing more. IMO

Theory: How about if Christina couldn't get HF to pick up when she called or texted and was ignoring her, that she used EA's phone hoping that HF would at least answer if the call showed as coming from EA instead of her.

How could LE know who actually sent a text, no matter which phone was used? And Christina definitely seems to be texting as she walks,while he does not, as another poster pointed out.

Not disputing what you are saying, but I didn't see anything from Jonni saying that the two texts and one phone call made from Arochi's phone were for sure made by CM. There have been so many interviewed recently I certainly could've missed it. Can you link to it?

I'm just a concrete fact person and like I said anyone can send a text and it can look like it's being sent by someone else. How would you know? Unless her voice was captured on voice mail from EA's phone to HF's phone, my bet is that EA communicated with HF. I would hope her family would look for the same concrete evidence. Not everyone is as they seem unfortunately. TrustNone, as they say. At least in my book.

How about if Christina couldn't get HF to pick up when she called or texted and was ignoring her, that she used EA's phone hoping that HF would at least answer if the call showed as coming from EA instead of her.

But why would HF be bothered to answer an unknown number at 4am. Arochi and HF supposedly had nothing to do with each other. CM's parents say she never hung out with him, Arochi says they never talked since high school, her girlfriends said he wasn't part of who they regularly hung out with. Unless EA had closer ties to HF, I think anyone would ignore a random call at 4am. JMO

4am is exactly when I would NOT ignore a call. IMO.

Ah yes, but I bet you would also report your live in significant other as missing if they texted saying they were on their way home, had no house key, needed you to leave the door unlocked, and yet never showed up....

So while I believe YOU (and I , and a million other people) would answer a call at 4am, this cat was not like you or I or a million other people, apparently.

FYI: I think this is possibly where the drug test proposition comes from:

OMG. So his bail was only $100 and it took him a week to either find someone to bail him or get the $100. Crazy..

Unless this was $10,000 bond and he paid $1,000 is that what it means?

How would her mom have seen records of EA's phone back then?

she had access to the phone the messages where sent to i.e. HFs phone.

EDIT: the moderator of the public HFCM fb group explicitly said this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DownlowDelivery