GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #15 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.uptowndallasgirl.com/dallas-news/missing-woman-christina-morris-updates-and-how-to-help/

-Christina sent a text at 3:36am to her boyfriend who was at home asleep that said “I can’t find the keys to the house.” after no response at 3:58am, 1 minute after the surveillance footage was taken, she sent another text to her boyfriend that said, “Can you please leave the door unlocked?” –As said by her mother “This means she must have gotten a ride with someone.”

I wonder why she concluded that since CM had a car there, doesn't make sense to me.

Right, we can't assume anything - especially that Christina herself made those calls. It would have to be EA calling and texting HF himself. So, I'm wondering if LE has some information that EA contacted HF himself on 08/30??

I'm going to bet HF has nothing to do with this, jmo.

Exactly. And probably in detail because it would further prove that SHE used his phone, which would require talking to him. I'm sure she wouldn't simply grab his phone and start using it. In addition, the warrant says that Arochi denied being the person who called or texted HF, so IMO that means that the detective suspected that he was.

In my opinion it is the opposite they think it was her that used the phone and they are including to to show that he lied about not even talking to her on the walk out to the car.

I have to say EA is a moron he's got to know there are cameras everywhere at a place like that and he had to know they could easily know she used his phone ....

BBM

Well, it is stated by police :

"Police also say Arochi has made many false statements over the course of the investigation, which have hindered detectives, including lying about contacting Morris’ boyfriend right after she disappeared.

Arochi’s phone shows that calls and text messages were sent to Morris’ boyfriend, Hunter Foster, at 3:50, 3:53, and 3:55 the morning of her disappearance. Arochi initially denied that he spoke to Morris after they left a mutual friend’s nearby apartment to walk to their cars. But when police traced calls and texts to Foster on his phone, Arochi changed his story and told police that he let Morris borrow his phone and that she must have placed the calls and texts."

ETA: Police traced calls and texts. Hopefully...they have the content of the texts. I wonder which phone he was using.

The police refer to themselves in the third person in releases they put out? I don't think so therefor what you have quoted is not in fact a direct quote from police. In my opinion its just a reporter rehashing what he read int the warrant and being careless or taking literary license. Basically there are no direct quotes from law enforcement in there.

The police refer to themselves in the third person in releases they put out? I don't think so therefor what you have quoted is not in fact a direct quote from police. In my opinion its just a reporter rehashing what he read int the warrant and being careless or taking literary license. Basically there are no direct quotes from law enforcement in there.

I guess we each interpret it differently, until, LE make official statement. IMO

OMG. So his bail was only $100 and it took him a week to either find someone to bail him or get the $100. Crazy..

Unless this was $10,000 bond and he paid $1,000 is that what it means?

I would like to know if his family(parents) only just found out about this Wylie theft yesterday on 11-5-14 and if he was in jail all week ..and he lives at his parents home ...then where the heck did they think or was told by EA (jr) that where he was?? On a company sponsored cruise or what??
JMO~

I guess we each interpret it differently, until, LE make official statement. IMO

i agree I just felt that it was confusing when you said police stated= because it was clearly not a direct statement by police it was a reporter paraphrasing and/or summarizing.

Well the day is not over ... it is a Full Moon ... Hope PPD cuffs him and he can howl all night. JMO~

Maybe EA's parents were out of town on vacation for Labor Day weekend. Maybe EA takes CM back to his place and something happens there? Do we know where EA's parents were that weekend?

I wonder why she concluded that since CM had a car there, doesn't make sense to me.

Most people I would assume carry all their keys on one key ring. If she didn't have keys to the apt. then her mother must assume she didn't have the key to her car either. JMO.

Not disputing what you are saying, but I didn't see anything from Jonni saying that the two texts and one phone call made from Arochi's phone were for sure made by CM. There have been so many interviewed recently I certainly could've missed it. Can you link to it?

I'm just a concrete fact person and like I said anyone can send a text and it can look like it's being sent by someone else. How would you know? Unless her voice was captured on voice mail from EA's phone to HF's phone, my bet is that EA communicated with HF. I would hope her family would look for the same concrete evidence. Not everyone is as they seem unfortunately. TrustNone, as they say. At least in my book.

My info has come from the closed FB page so can't link it for you, sorry but someone else has said they've seen it on the public page but there are so many posts on there I haven't been able to find it.

I agree that we need to be careful about treating information as fact without back up.

I'm guessing because her car never left the parking garage, and she texted saying leave the door unlocked (implying she was heading home). Since her car seemingly never left, and she said she was heading home, then she concluded that she caught a ride with someone else. Might not be the right conclusion, but I can see how she got there. Also, I am ready for Thanksgiving dinner now...thanks, TXyorkiemom

http://www.uptowndallasgirl.com/dallas-news/missing-woman-christina-morris-updates-and-how-to-help/

-Christina sent a text at 3:36am to her boyfriend who was at home asleep that said “I can’t find the keys to the house.” after no response at 3:58am, 1 minute after the surveillance footage was taken, she sent another text to her boyfriend that said, “Can you please leave the door unlocked?” –As said by her mother “This means she must have gotten a ride with someone.”

Well, we really don't have proof positive that Christina sent the 3:36 or the 3:58 texts, either.

Investigators said a co-worker of Arochi reported that on the day after Morris' disappearance, Arochi was limping and complaining that his ribs hurt. He also had a bite mark on his arm. Arochi, the affidavit said, told his co-worker that he'd suffered those injuries in a bar fight the previous night.

Police said Arochi originally told them he hadn't called Morris' boyfriend, Hunter Foster, after he and Morris left a party near the shopping center and began walking to their cars.

Evidence showed, however, that Arochi's phone had been used to contact Foster at 3:50, 3:53 and 3:55 on the morning of her disappearance. When presented with that evidence, police said, Arochi told them that he loaned Morris his phone and she must have contacted her boyfriend.

At 3:58 a.m., a surveillance camera captured images of Arochi's 2010 Camaro leaving the parking garage.

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/crim...orris-arochi-legacy-shopping-center/18481607/

BBM

Is this co worker reporting for the day after she disappeared ??
That means the day the co-worker is saying is 8-31-14
or are they stating it for same day 8-30-14
TIA~

Ah yes, but I bet you would also report your live in significant other as missing if they texted saying they were on their way home, had no house key, needed you to leave the door unlocked, and yet never showed up....

So while I believe YOU (and I , and a million other people) would answer a call at 4am, this cat was not like you or I or a million other people, apparently.

Depends, if I had a significant other that texted, called all the time at 4 am, or they were a drama queen..I wouldnt answer either..especially if it were them or I thought it was. But thats just me, and my son is the same way. Drama equals I'm not answering your call etc. Not saying CM was a drama queen but if she was could explain some stuff. Also if that was just normal for her, people get tired of it.

Mods, what is the rules with the private Help Find Christina page? Many people are posting stuff said by family and others on here and links from the page on here. But, the page is private. How does that work on her since I and many others don't by choice have access to the page and therefore the information?

OMG. So his bail was only $100 and it took him a week to either find someone to bail him or get the $100. Crazy..

Unless this was $10,000 bond and he paid $1,000 is that what it means?

More than likely it took that long for him to even know what his bail amount was...things happen in the jail and people get put on hold... a week may of been pretty darn good compared to some people who sit in there much longer waiting on paperwork to even know what their bail is set at.

Mods, what is the rules with the private Help Find Christina page? Many people are posting stuff said by family and others on here and links from the page on here. But, the page is private. How does that work on her since I and many others don't by choice have access to the page and therefore the information?

Closed groups are off limits, AFAIK. But...I'm not a mod. Lol.

The private facebook page can not be discussed, But I believe the public one can. I would contact a MOD just to be sure.

I highly doubt HF is involved.......... I just can't see him wanting someone to hurt/kill Christina.

jmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member