GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #15 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be happy to share what I can to help. I am sure Carlton would do the same. Some things we can not share but what we can clear up we will surely help. :peace

I'm getting very confused, so what is okay to talk about, sleuth, brainstorm? There is so much that is just the same over and over and it makes one feel helpless, confused?

Can the insiders maybe lead the discussions so we don't step on toes or get into trouble? That would help a lot I think. Kinda like a team leader/s , what do you all think? TIA

I will be happy to share what I can to help. I am sure Carlton would do the same. Some things we can not share but what we can clear up we will surely help. :peace
Ya'll are awesome. Someone asked upthread about the texts from EA's phone...CM vs. EA made them? The calls from EA's phone...CM vs. EA making them. Do you have any information on that? TIA

Ya'll are awesome. Someone asked upthread about the texts from EA's phone...CM vs. EA made them? The calls from EA's phone...CM vs. EA making them. Do you have any information on that? TIA

Yes are you privy to or able to answer if you know the calls/texts from EA phone were in fact CM and not EA?
Thanks!

Surely there must be previous violence in the history of someone that could've hurt CM....& I'm saying this in the vaguest of terms & from a psych standpoint.
Narcissistic rage, rape, impulse control disorder, anti-social personality disorder, sociopathic tendencies.
It has to be evident in whoever did this.
Has to be.

Just thinking aloud.
Carry on.

;)

All moo

Yes are you privy to or able to answer if you know the calls/texts from EA phone were in fact CM and not EA?
Thanks!
Thank you for cleaning up my question, lol. I took a very simple question and complicated the crap out of it :)

Christina used EA's phone to call and text Hunter.

Thanks!

Has everyone read the warrant for EA's car? There is a clear copy that was blown up and posted today. I believe when they are talking about christina and EA walking in to the parking garage, and don't quote me I just glanced at it after searching today, they have them on camera. And it seems the last call or text was when they were walking into the garage. I'm sure y'all are better at figuring all that out than me. It's worth a look there tho. Lots of info.

JMOM,

Can you tell us if Christina's family believes there is a connection between the stolen phone and her disappearance? Was the phone that Christina borrowed from EA to text Hunter the stolen phone?

Has everyone read the warrant for EA's car? There is a clear copy that was blown up and posted today. I believe when they are talking about christina and EA walking in to the parking garage, and don't quote me I just glanced at it after searching today, they have them on camera. And it seems the last call or text was when they were walking into the garage. I'm sure y'all are better at figuring all that out than me. It's worth a look there tho. Lots of info.

https://www.scribd.com/fullscreen/2...llow_share=true&escape=false&view_mode=scroll
Here is a link to the warrant. Makes you wonder what LE is not releasing

I am not sure I can discuss that just yet. I will let you know as soon as I can though ok. I can say we find it very strange that the phone was stolen and that it was wiped clean. Who does that?

JMOM,

Can you tell us if Christina's family believes there is a connection between the stolen phone and her disappearance? Was the phone that Christina borrowed from EA to text Hunter the stolen phone?

I would like to know exactly who or what you would be referring to ..
I think if you're reading all posts, you should have a good idea what I'm talking about. Again, not referring to difference of opinions. Anyway, I think everyone is ready to move on.

Catching up and praying for Christina, glad to see so many posters on here all the time. We are on here on the side of justice and the family, no need to ask whose side are you on? We care that this family is suffering because of (most likely) someone's rage and whatever influenced it, it's good to know we all definitely want that horrible person to not get away with this. I see again where frustration makes us a little testy! It's all good - better to be involved than not care at all, some people are indifferent and that's a sad way to be. IMO

Question: If EA's parents and brother are not being truthful with Le, could they be accessories to the crime? That is IF EA is found guilty.

JMOM, do you know when this group of friends made the plans to go out that night? Was it spur of the moment? If not, who planned the meet-up?

Question: If EA's parents and brother are not being truthful with Le, could they be accessories to the crime? That is IF EA is found guilty.

Like Cindy Anthony? Searching chloroform on the family computer not Casey? Lol

Christina used EA's phone to call and text Hunter.

Oh very good info! So you are saying that Hunter actually spoke to Christina via Arochi's phone or christina left a voice mail to Hunter via Arochi's phone? That was what I've been wanting to know this whole time! Can you clarify that it her of those things happened? That info is HUGE!
TIA !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member