GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #15 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh very good info! So you are saying that Hunter actually spoke to Christina via Arochi's phone or christina left a voice mail to Hunter via Arochi's phone? That was what I've been wanting to know this whole time! Can you clarify that it her of those things happened? That info is HUGE!
TIA !!!

I gathered since she didn't elaborate or specify she couldn't.... I'm guessing

I have seen a few comments asking about the stolen phone. In case there are some that missed it. There is star local media posted online about the phone. Sp*** co-workers speak out about A theft arrest. It tells about the switching between phones.

IMO: He did this several times and just happen to be that same week for that gold phone. The clearing off could be related to the rx and this time CM being missing. Most likely something he did every now and then. But that's jmo... to many unanswered questions its mind boggling for anyone to even try and figure out what happened. ......................Where are you CM??

A question for the insiders...throughout Christina's adult life or dating life, when there was turbulence in a relationship....did you see her withdrawing more or did you notice that she preferred to go out and be around her friends when she was down? Just trying to understand her frame of mind that evening.

While I do believe Christina likely used EA's phone, I am confused as to how this can be known for sure. I have seen other cases where perps used the victim's phone to throw people off, but they had a body, time of death or location of source of text that showed the victim could not have a sent the text(s). Can someone technological explain how it can be known who sent a text if people in question were together? I saw a show today where husband made it appear his wife had texted him from the gym, but L.e had other info to show she was deceased by then, for instance.

The only way I can think of to prove CM used EA's phone, was because it was logged on HF's phone. JMO

While I do believe Christina likely used EA's phone, I am confused as to how this can be known for sure. I have seen other cases where perps used the victim's phone to throw people off, but they had a body, time of death or location of source of text that showed the victim could not have a sent the text(s). Can someone technological explain how it can be known who sent a text if people in question were together? I saw a show today where husband made it appear his wife had texted him from the gym, but L.e had other info to show she was deceased by then, for instance.

It all depends what the texts say and if there are voicemails as well. Say for instance, if the texts sent from EA's phone just say something like "wake up!!" or "are you mad at me" or "my phone is dead but i'm on my way", there would be no real reason to suspect that EA would have sent those texts. I see no benefit to his alibi there. Now, if the texts said something like "Don't call me... I'm not coming home, etc." that would be different. We might feel more confident about who sent the texts if we knew what they said, and in what context.

Not spur of the moment. Was a planned holiday weekend with girlfriends.

JMOM, do you know when this group of friends made the plans to go out that night? Was it spur of the moment? If not, who planned the meet-up?

The only way I can think of to prove CM used EA's phone, was because it was logged on HF's phone. JMO

Why couldn't it have been EA using his phone? He could have been pretending to be her via text. The other option could be EA sent the messages and called himself. Jmo.

Innocent until proven guilty is for a court of law....

AFAIK, nobody has to believe a single word posted by an insider.....just scroll on by or use the ignore feature. But, there is no reason to be disrespectful. Speaking only for myself, I absolutely love it when someone takes the time and caring to be verified.

No I didn't say she spoke with him. I can't discuss the contents of the texts or call but LE and the family know what was on them.

Oh very good info! So you are saying that Hunter actually spoke to Christina via Arochi's phone or christina left a voice mail to Hunter via Arochi's phone? That was what I've been wanting to know this whole time! Can you clarify that it her of those things happened? That info is HUGE!
TIA !!!

I can't say for sure on the dating stuff. But I can say that christina going off the grid or not contacting jonni is VERY out of character for her.

A question for the insiders...throughout Christina's adult life or dating life, when there was turbulence in a relationship....did you see her withdrawing more or did you notice that she preferred to go out and be around her friends when she was down? Just trying to understand her frame of mind that evening.

AFAIK, nobody has to believe a single word posted by an insider.....just scroll on by or use the ignore feature. But, there is no reason to be disrespectful. Speaking only for myself, I absolutely love it when someone takes the time and caring to be verified.

Totally and 100% agree. With that said, if posters make comments about things such as, EA and HF could have been texting each other that night. And HF has not yet been cleared. Posters shouldn't get all bent out of shape and refer us to posts made by the VI's that state how supportive he has been and how he is cleared in their eyes. We read, listen and form our own opinions all different which is what makes WS work. This is just an example. Everyone should be respectful of one another.

Why couldn't it have been EA using his phone? He could have been pretending to be her via text. The other option could be EA sent the messages and called himself. Jmo.

The thing is, it doesn't really matter. The time the messages/calls happened it is known CM and EA were together and she was alive as seen on video, so why would it matter if EA had been the one to send a text?

Thank you for this. This is the only case I've been interested in that had a verified insider and I think they do a great job of trying to keep the facts straight. It's easy to get off-track. I also think LE is doing a great job. And we are all trying to help!

Text and calls were made within minutes of the last photo of christina and EA entering garage. There were camera that captured them walking all the way down the walk and into the garage.

Innocent until proven guilty is law. It is up to the prosecutors to prove one is guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. There are many people who still believe in this, as it should be. You are absolutely right, kudos to those who have gone through the "trouble" to get verified. [modsnip]

The thing is, it doesn't really matter. The time the messages/calls happened it is known CM and EA were together and she was alive as seen on video, so why would it matter if EA had been the one to send a text?

how do you know it doesn't matter? Without us seeing the content of the messages and knowing who sent them, we don't know what is important and what is not important.

I can't say for sure on the dating stuff. But I can say that christina going off the grid or not contacting jonni is VERY out of character for her.

Everyone focuses on the bf for not reporting her missing, but if it was so out of character for her not to contact her family, why did it take that long for family to notice she was missing?

I'm not saying this in a snarky manner, but I'm honestly curious about this. If I went off tthe grid and didn't contact people in my family I speak to often, they would call me. If my phone went straightt to voicemail, other actions would have been taken.

Considering LE watches these posts and know who I am I doubt I would come on here and give conflicting information. You have the right to your opinion for sure, but we were verified for a reason.

I think insider information is great, BUT many who have been here at WS have seen verified posters to be very biased. I'm not saying that is the case here at all. Let's say EA has a family member who decides to post here and gets verified, and they give completely conflicting information. Who are we to believe at that point since all are "verified". I take verified posters with a grain of salt as I do with any info posted. There's always 3 sides to a story. I do not mean anything postted to be harsh. I'm just saying that we as a whole are desperate for information, but we have the right to sort through the information and give our opinions. We are here to find the missing. Someone said earlier, "I have no dog in this fight." That is so true.

How many Datelines or 48 Hour Mysteries have you watched where the obvious perp is in fact not the perp. That is why we have innocent until proven guilty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010