GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #15 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't say for sure on the dating stuff. But I can say that christina going off the grid or not contacting jonni is VERY out of character for her.

I know this has been discussed here a lot because her brother was quoted as saying it wasn't unusual for her to disappear for a few days. That happened in the first few days, I will try to find the link. But can you speak to that as to why her brother may have said that and what he meant?

Did her family think she was going away for the weekend? I know her mom thought she had to work Saturday, but maybe after that? Still...it does seem like a long time. I never went four days without at least emailing my Mom when she was alive-well I made contact every day actually so she had one less thing to worry over. Jmo

I don't believe he can be discussed. He is a minor.

I know this has been discussed here a lot because her brother was quoted as saying it wasn't unusual for her to disappear for a few days. That happened in the first few days, I will try to find the link. But can you speak to that as to why her brother may have said that and what he meant?

I can't say for sure on the dating stuff. But I can say that christina going off the grid or not contacting jonni is VERY out of character for her.

BBM

I think it was early on that a family member stated that she had gone "off the grid" before but never for this long. Is this not true, then?

Why couldn't it have been EA using his phone? He could have been pretending to be her via text. The other option could be EA sent the messages and called himself. Jmo.
Definitely could be EA sending messages to HF, yes. But I'm thinking (imo, moo, jmo) that there might be a video of CM borrowing the phone from EA.
Or, maybe as it was mentioned, the content can prove the 3 texts/calls came from CM. EA wasn't that close of a friend. Would he know the dog's name? ("I'm coming to get Madden")
Or, maybe HF has a voice mail from her using EA's phone.

Text and calls were made within minutes of the last photo of christina and EA entering garage. There were camera that captured them walking all the way down the walk and into the garage.

So they could see her using his phone? Not her own?

I can't really answer that. Not because it's insider stuff but because I don't know. Jonni lives in a different state. She knew where christina was that weekend for the holiday but I have not asked that question so I can't answer with any certainty. Sorry.

Did her family think she was going away for the weekend? I know her mom thought she had to work Saturday, but maybe after that? Still...it does seem like a long time. I never went four days without at least emailing my Mom when she was alive-well I made contact every day actually so she had one less thing to worry over. Jmo

Definitely could be EA sending messages to HF, yes. But I'm thinking (imo, moo, jmo) that there might be a video of CM borrowing the phone from EA.
Or, maybe as it was mentioned, the content can prove the 3 texts/calls came from CM. EA wasn't that close of a friend. Would he know the dog's name? ("I'm coming to get Madden")

Okay, voice mail from Christina makes sense, thanks.

The thing is, it doesn't really matter. The time the messages/calls happened it is known CM and EA were together and she was alive as seen on video, so why would it matter if EA had been the one to send a text?

BBM

I think EA sending texts or calling HF is HUGE. Why would a guy who was not part of their group of friends, who some consider creepy, who CM was not friends with...call or text her BF at 4 am, the morning she disappears?! JMO

how do you know it doesn't matter? Without us seeing the content of the messages and knowing who sent them, we don't know what is important and what is not important.

I guess I'm just not understanding. If I understand correctly, the texts occurred while CM was known to be alive and in the company of EA. It appears LE knows the content of the messages due to examining HF's phone. It appears LE is only concerned about the phone activity in the context of it proving EA lied when he said CM did not use his phone but later changed his story. What am I missing about the texts that make them of concern?

That was said by her brother. He is a minor and can not be discussed.

BBM

I think it was early on that a family member stated that she had gone "off the grid" before but never for this long. Is this not true, then?

Considering LE watches these posts and know who I am I doubt I would come on here and give conflicting information. You have the right to your opinion for sure, but we were verified for a reason.

That is not my point.

If EA has someone on his side who gets verified and they come on here with their side of the story, are we to automatically believe tthem because they are verified?

Please do not think I'm arguing or taking one side over another (which is ridiculous in itself.) I am a huge proponent of getting facts from all sides. It's an honestt question based on the gang mentality of verified insiders being all knowing.

Post 836 from VI states the text/calls were made mins after last photo of them and after them entering the garage. So, IMO, it's unknown who did the texting/calling as they were off the camera, as far as we know. I remember her mom stating early on, as it was linked here, that she texted HF. So, it could be possible that she did this from her phone. They walked in the garage and she borrowed his phone OR EA did so from his phone as she walked to her car and the ....happened.

I'm sure that they do have friends or family members on here but none have put forth the effort or the time it takes to be verified. if I don't know the answer for sure or I don't get approval from family and LE to post. I won't answer the question. No offense taken at all.

That is not my point.

If EA has someone on his side who gets verified and they come on here with their side of the story, are we to automatically believe tthem because they are verified?

Please do not think I'm arguing or taking one side over another (which is ridiculous in itself.) I am a huge proponent of getting facts from all sides. It's an honestt question based on the gang mentality of verified insiders being all knowing.

That was said by her brother. He is a minor and can not be discussed.

I think we can discuss a statement from MSM. I will alert my post.

“She’s gone off the radar before, but every time she’s … at least contacted me, my mom or my dad,” said JM, Christina’s younger brother. “My mom came into my room while I was doing homework and told me she heard from [Christina’s] work that she hasn’t shown up and no one’s heard from her. … I started thinking about it and it’s different ... Nothing like this has ever happened."

http://starlocalmedia.com/planocour...7b6-3479-11e4-a198-001a4bcf887a.html?mode=jqm

BBM

I think EA sending texts or calling HF is HUGE. Why would a guy who was not part of their group of friends, who some consider creepy, who CM was not friends with...call or text her BF at 4 am, the morning she disappears?! JMO

My point is, even if EA did, we know CM was ok at that point so what would it indicate? I'm really trying to understand :)

I can understand if the calls or texts occurred ten minutes later even, but don't we know for certain that the communications were at the time it's verifiable that CM was alive?

While I do believe Christina likely used EA's phone, I am confused as to how this can be known for sure. I have seen other cases where perps used the victim's phone to throw people off, but they had a body, time of death or location of source of text that showed the victim could not have a sent the text(s). Can someone technological explain how it can be known who sent a text if people in question were together? I saw a show today where husband made it appear his wife had texted him from the gym, but L.e had other info to show she was deceased by then, for instance.

This is exactly why I am asking if a voicemail was left of if Hunter actually spoke to Christina on Arochi's phone. Anyone can send a text and make it SOUND like someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member