GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #16 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe Christina voluntarily left with EA. For what reason, who knows. I think he tried to put the moves on her, and she rebuked him. I think any fighting back from her happened in the car, since it was his right side that was messed up. And if that's the case, there will likely be some evidence. Just because LE hasn't released it, doesn't mean it's not there. They do not owe us anything. They are trying to build a case. MOO

This is exactly what I've been picturing. I can't really see a fight between them being over anything else. Or a 'reason' to hurt her in general.

I can't get Christina out of my thoughts since I first heard about her. I've been drunk and stupid in Shops of Legacy many times and can't help but think it could have been me. I'm wondering if EA didn't harm her intentionally; that perhaps it started out "innocent" enough then something happened which caused him to panic and try to cover himself.

She got in the car with him for some reason. He makes a pass at her and she gets mad and gets out of the car, he accidentally hits her. He panics and puts her in the trunk thinking shes dead. He drives somewhere to dump her body and discovers shes not dead and finishes the deed, hence the bite marks and bruises.
They go for a ride so she can try some new drug and she has a bad reaction and dies. He dumps her somewhere. Her "friends" keep their mouth shut because they don't want to get linked back to drugs.

I pray she gets found soon. I can't imagine her familys pain.
Those are the same 2 scenarios that keep going through my mind as well.

Well if he lives at home, his car may be his only expense. I do not see that as unusual for a 23-yr old male.
True enough. My husbands bud is 25, lives at home, and has a fancy sports car. He also has a high paying job though.
My former drug dealing brother, however, was 20, owned his own home and had a fancy sports car. He had no job.
The car bothers me for some reason.

I mean if Christina's blue metallic Iphone was going to be disposed of...do you think someone would have done that for cash maybe? I am just trying to think, if that was done, how would we know? Sort of like the boxes you donate clothes in....could her belongs been put in one of those maybe? Where would they be if they were? There is a donation box right outside of Sherwin Williams on Custer and 121 I noticed as I drove by there the other day.......just a thought.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2012/10/07/phone-atms-cash-devices/1578487/

-- Buy-back programs. Companies, including YouChange, Recellular, YouRenew, BuyMyTronics, MaxBack and Gazelle, pay cash for used devices and provides prepaid postage for mailing them. Apple and Best Buy as well as wireless carriers, including Verizon and AT&T, offer store credit for usable phones.

-- Charitable options. Cell Phones for Soldiers refurbishes and sells old phones, using the proceeds to buy calling cards for U.S. troops overseas. March of Dimes uses such cash for medical research on birth defects and infa

HF volunteered his phone to le as well as a polygraph and has had no inconstancies whatsoever in where he was when she went missing, and furthermore has tried to help in any and every way possible. He speaks to the family almost daily. The only thing holding him back from helping more is the select few of witch hunters who harass him at every corner when he comes out to help. Also, his phone being turned over to le allowed them to figure out ea's phone number and ran its course to where we are now with ea's phone being restored to factory.
Please note volunteer and consent are two different things. He VOLUNTEERED his phone, a polygraph and much more

What the what? Why would they care? That should put more suspicion on them by being that way.

The "bad drug" scenario has crossed my mind too... Strong drugs in a small person sometimes doesn't turn out well at all. Maybe, just maybe, EA was into stronger drugs then we realize.. heroin? NOBODY wants to get linked to heroin... JMO

I wondered about EA been a Heroin addict but on the Wylie Arrest Record it states that no drugs or Alcohol use normally when they're arrested there tested for drug use so help can be offered by a doctor and trust me he would of needed it been locked up 7 days if he was a addict. JMO IMO

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/PDF-Enrique-Arochi-Wylie-Arrest-Record-281675911.html

Good point..

Typically they are asked questions during the booking process about drug use to screen for potential withdrawals or conflicts with prescribed meds. Doing drug tests would require a court order unless there is probable cause.

As stated before being an vi doesn't mean anything, your opinions could be right...

Not true. Being verified means a lot. It just doesn't mean (at least for me) to be the gospel. VI give insight that we would not otherwise have. However, as I've said before, if we had VIs from EA's side, are we to give them the same creedance we give JM and CD just because they are verified? We all have our own brains. We all think for ourselves (or at least I would hope so anyway). We all want the same tthing and that is to bring Christina home. My heart goes out to Christina's family and friends. I am so grateful to have JMOM and Carlton here. They are working hard to find Christina. They are taking time out to keep us informed to the best of their ability.

I'm just catching up here but I think a lot of people have these really big scenarios in their mind about EA tricking Christina into going to his house or going the wrong direction and her panicking etc etc.

She knew this guy. Well enough to feel trusted to have him walk her to her car. Which prob means trusted him enough for a ride to wherever she needed a ride to (if it ends up she was in his car) so whatever took place with them I don't think he had to trick her. I think whatever happened was an accident and he's just making it worse by not telling her family what happened.

That's a possibility.. Sadly, I know first hand that heavy drug use such as Meth, Cocaine etc can sometimes make you do things that you never imagined doing... (BTW, I have been clean for over 40 years)

Congratulations Zipp Bravo to u !

IMO the girls at the "party" that night have to know if EA was acting weird and staying close to CM.. His behavior before they left can def be telling if he could have done something to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme