GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #17 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still do not know why she would even go over to her Dad's at 4am to sleep or stay over there. It was said many times she had to be at work early in Fort Worth over 50 miles away. Not much time left at 4am to sleep,shower,get ready and drive over an hour and figure out what was going on with a dead phone.

Did she call or text her Dad or brother to let them know she was coming over there?? From her phone prior to 4am or from EA phone prior or en route to the Allen residence??

JMO~

Agreed I don't think that was her destination either!

Great recent post by a poster on the Find CM FB page. Beautifully well said. Stating again that no date has been set, but everything has been turned over and info is still need to connect the pieces. There are people who can help and appeals have been made to "have a heart." She continues that the info will come out and that the ones that speak first will have more "consideration" with LE. "First person to talk always gets the better deal."

Well, that would confirm my suspicions all along that other people are involved. Jmo.

I might agree with that had he not told 50 other lies and squeegie'd his car, and....well we know all the rest.

I don't know if I read it on here or heard it but, didn't someone say that the young adults like to get on the tollway when they have had to much to drink because they can avoid LE or rather, have a better chance of not getting pulled over by LE when they take that toll way... is it possible he just didn't want to explain why he went that way so he lied. If he said he took that way then they may question him and in his mind he didn't want to have to explain its because he was drunk... JUST playing devils advocate...

Have we entertained the possibility that Christina might have driven the Camaro because EA was more intoxicated and she wrecked the Camaro and that's when he lost it?

That has been brought up, but I just don't see him being the type to let someone else drive his "beloved" Camaro, that he "cleans", when he is quite late for work. Of course he did hit the car with his fists & arm because he was "pissed".. (and yes, I'm being sarcastic...).. Realistically though, I don't think she drove his car.. JMO!

Agreed I don't think that was her destination either!

I think the only way where every going to find out is if EA was injected with truth serum which obviously is far fetched but probably the only way he could tell the truth.

Hopefully LE has more surveillance footage than they've shared.
There are IP traffic cams all up and down 75 that anybody can tap into and watch the traffic/weather conditions in 20 second still-frames, and the pictures are surprisingly clear-- if that car was on a major thoroughfare, surely there are photos somewhere.

Although... I don't know how long the footage is retained. It would really stink if the four-day lapse compromised the IP photos.

True, but if his windows don't allow you to see in. So unless they got out and were seen on tape. Not sure how they can have them on camera.

Which brinGS me to how they know she was in his car? Other than assuming. I, and many others, suggested blinds toots in the garage. I know we were shushed by some. But, if his car can't be seen into and the other two cars are cleared (according to a VI), then my brain goes there. I was at a parking garage much like the one she was at last night. I looked all around at the ways I could have exited with no one seeing me. I saw a man hope the cement wall. Thought, she could have done that. I have faith in LE, probably more than most people on here and in the country, as a majority of my family and friends comprise LE. I am just a literally person. I, like many on here, examine everything and like to see all possibilities. Until the person is home.

Something Eileen just said reminded me of the camera controversy. Remember how we were so confused about the timing of the skateboarding picture which was uploaded, especially when her camera case was in the car, but the camera was not? Eventually we just let it go, which is fine-- it really doesn't seem material to the case anymore, anyway.

Could it be that H knew there was a great picture on there and wanted to upload it, so he just removed the camera and brought it inside to obtain the card (or however those big things get the photos to the computer). Maybe set it down and forgot about it, never imagining that it would lead to so much mystery.

Sometimes I wonder how many of the details will prove to be immaterial to the situation. Early on, it was said amid all the difficulty of keeping up with the details that CM was having an unfortunate day-- the rumored relationship tension, the 'friends' who were less than observant about her wardrobe (and eventually less than cooperative/helpful in the ongoing search efforts, per VIs) and the loss of keys after a long night far from home. Recently, it was said that if all the things pointing toward EA were just unfortunate coincidences, then that was pretty sad, too.

Seeing 'sad' made me think about the term 'sorry'
Two main definitions of sorry-- one being from the apologetic-for-guilt connotation and the other being sub-standard/pathetic.

Pretty sure we know which definition applies to the last-known acquaintance here :/

If I stick with LE's theory, she left in his car, maybe they didn't know she was driving and assumed she was a passenger. I read on here his windows were dark making it difficult for anyone to be able to see in. So, maybe LE thought she was a passenger? That's one way to keep with the seatbelt theory. The other is video of her in the seat. But, that goes against what everyone said on here. Pretty sure I read that.

I don't think LE "assumes" anything.. JMO

True, but if his windows don't allow you to see in. So unless they got out and were seen on tape. Not sure how they can have them on camera.

Which brinGS me to how they know she was in his car? Other than assuming. I, and many others, suggested blinds toots in the garage. I know we were shushed by some. But, if his car can't be seen into and the other two cars are cleared (according to a VI), then my brain goes there. I was at a parking garage much like the one she was at last night. I looked all around at the ways I could have exited with no one seeing me. I saw a man hope the cement wall. Thought, she could have done that. I have faith in LE, probably more than most people on here and in the country, as a majority of my family and friends comprise LE. I am just a literally person. I, like many on here, examine everything and like to see all possibilities. Until the person is home.

Oh! I just meant tracking the movement of the car itself on the major thoroughfares. It seems like they're operating on the premise that she was in the car in some capacity.

I don't know if I read it on here or heard it but, didn't someone say that the young adults like to get on the tollway when they have had to much to drink because they can avoid LE or rather, have a better chance of not getting pulled over by LE when they take that toll way... is it possible he just didn't want to explain why he went that way so he lied. If he said he took that way then they may question him and in his mind he didn't want to have to explain its because he was drunk... JUST playing devils advocate...

I see what you are saying, but if he traveled via 121 and exited let's say Alma, he'd still be hit driving down a road that is 40mph and frequented by cops. If he went 121 all the way to 75, that's a bit out of the way to then go south and exit Bethany. I'm not saying a person wouldn't travel that way, but for a 23 year old who doesn't seem to use a lot of analytical thinking (judging by the info on the warrant) I really don't think he thought much about his route.

As far as covering up his possible intoxication: I don;t think so based on him telling LE he drank 10 shots in like an hour. That tells me he wasn't too concerned about revealing his alcohol intake.

I think he was going somewhere other than Allen, but wanted to steer LE in the opposite direction, and that's why he lied about his route.

Is there any chance, since she's from Allen and had so many friends, that she could have been heading to stay at another friend's house because she wasn't getting along with the people from that night? I'm sure her family would have already heard from one of her friend's if this had taken place, but you never know? If it was me, it was 4am, I had been fighting with my boyfriend and now I couldn't find my keys; I might just plan on calling my employer in the morning and saying "listen, I can't come in." Maybe she had decided to stay out in Allen and just deal with the issue of her keys the next day when she woke up. It still doesn't answer the question of what ended up happening in the car, or her current location...

I know it was discussed here because I chimed in and said where I live they do that all the time. Not me because I don't drink and drive, just to clarify. But, it is very common because we have police road blocks all over the streets and state troopers arent able to handle the capacity. Also, the traffic of stop and go is difficultly, so I hear and easier to be spotted.
Yes, at that time of night it seems like 1/3rd of the cars on the road are cops. The cops are basically looking for a reason to stop you. I've heard of people being stopped if their bumper is over the white line at stop lights. To navigate and manage all of those lights and intersections at that time of night isn't smart. The tollroad requires less navigation and management and the highway patrol are less plentiful.

I don't think LE "assumes" anything.. JMO

LE makes "assumptions" all the time. They then go after it and found the evidence, proof, etc. here is an example. Maybe they looked as EA's hurt ribs and bruises and they were consistent with wearing a driver side seat belt. They believe/assume she left the garage with him in his car. They saw him cleaning the door. Based on this, they decide to take out the seatbelt and floormat. I can tell you from following cases here and my personal experience, LE has requested evidence and been wrong. Nothing wrong with that. If they knew what happened, she would be home.

LE makes "assumptions" all the time. They then go after it and found the evidence, proof, etc. here is an example. Maybe they looked as EA's hurt ribs and bruises and they were consistent with wearing a driver side seat belt. They believe/assume she left the garage with him in his car. They saw him cleaning the door. Based on this, they decide to take out the seatbelt and floormat. I can tell you from following cases here and my personal experience, LE has requested evidence and been wrong. Nothing wrong with that. If they knew what happened, she would be home.

:goodpost:

I agree. Maybe an even better word is "inferences." They make a lot of inferences based on info they gather and observe.

You are correct.. I worded that wrong. I agree with your explanation...

Jonni did an interview on the news with Bud Gillett yesterday, I was with her but hiding from the camera of course. I have been there for lots of interviews but this one was heartbreaking. It was the first she has stated, that I have seen or witnessed, Christina deserving a proper burial if she has in fact been met with foul play. I had to go to the car and sit and wait for her to finish because I started to cry and didn't want her to see me.

She is the strongest woman I know. She has handled this maybe not how some others would, with picketing or whatever, but no one knows what they would do when thrust into a situation like she is in. Hearing her say that did not make me lose hope, it only made the desire stronger to help her find Christina. We will find her. It may not be today or tomorrow but we will bring her home. Our team is big and stronger than ever.

For me this is very personal, I take it personally sometimes. I apologize in advance if I am ever not kind or seem snippy, I don't mean to be ever. I appreciate all of everyone's help. Even if we don't always agree on every single issue. Each one of you has mentioned something at one time or another that has set off the light bulb and maybe changed the course of my thinking. I do appreciate everyone's help so much. :)

I know we've talked about this but I don't think this article has been posted, apologies in advance if it's a duplicate!

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/11/17/grand-jury-to-hear-case-about-missing-fort-worth-woman/

Ok don't go getting defensive about this theory just hear it out I don't think she would but what if....CM agreed to go back to AE house and maybe he offered her the sofa to rest on till morning. Maybe the house is the where things took place. Just a thought along with many others....nothing else really makes sense so why should that right....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog