GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #17 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think LE has the footage inside the garage and knows she got in his car. They just have to keep their cards close to the vest while they build the case.

I had a short cry, too, after reading JMOM's post. Then I got mad again...I can't help but think that something went wrong in the car, that's why he only had bruises on his right side. Then he was so distracted, he hit something or jumped the curb. That really set him off. And her phone was dead, wasn't it? She couldn't get help but I hope she fought like a wildcat. Maybe what she did will help put an end to this (and you know I'm thinking about her fingernails). Please, please find her. Is TE still searching, haven't heard anything on them in a while? Thinking of her parents, loved ones, and REAL friends. So sad...

Never read anything specifically stating "scratch marks" on EA. Just bruises & cuts on hands (I believe)... I noticed in pictures of CM, it doesn't appear that her fingernails were very long.. I have thought the same thing though..

Don't u think things would be different if they saw her get in his car?
Can you elaborate?

I'll try to assume your intent and respond.

Simply, no I don't. LE will only reveal as little as they possibly have to, to those who have no need in knowing.
If they have no need to release the information that they have they're going to save it for trial. They're not going to show their opponent their hand so to speak.

I do believe they have footage of her getting in his car. I could be wrong, obviously I have no way of knowing for sure, but it is what I believe.

Why don't they know whew she is then? Because they're not psychic.

Don't u think things would be different if they saw her get in his car?

That thought crossed my mind as well, but maybe it's been withheld for a reason. I know the statement has been made that LE has other footage.

Jonni did an interview on the news with Bud Gillett yesterday, I was with her but hiding from the camera of course. I have been there for lots of interviews but this one was heartbreaking. It was the first she has stated, that I have seen or witnessed, Christina deserving a proper burial if she has in fact been met with foul play. I had to go to the car and sit and wait for her to finish because I started to cry and didn't want her to see me.

She is the strongest woman I know. She has handled this maybe not how some others would, with picketing or whatever, but no one knows what they would do when thrust into a situation like she is in. Hearing her say that did not make me lose hope, it only made the desire stronger to help her find Christina. We will find her. It may not be today or tomorrow but we will bring her home. Our team is big and stronger than ever.

For me this is very personal, I take it personally sometimes. I apologize in advance if I am ever not kind or seem snippy, I don't mean to be ever. I appreciate all of everyone's help. Even if we don't always agree on every single issue. Each one of you has mentioned something at one time or another that has set off the light bulb and maybe changed the course of my thinking. I do appreciate everyone's help so much. :)

Thank you for this. I saw that CM's mom (in the article, not in person) said that comment about a proper burial and it was so heartbreaking, I just totally lost it. Maybe that's what prompted my earlier post about the LOLing. It was not intended to offend. The case has gripped me and I don't even know CM.

I hope they have more from cameras. I think they just questioned him in the beginning to see where he would go with his story, then when he first lied, they could go with the entrance shot. And I pray they can prove she was in his car from forensic info. He (arrogant sob that he is) thinks he cleaned it up enough that they couldn't tell. I think he is more upset about the ding in his car than anything. I hope he folds like a napkin! And anybody else who knows anything can go down with him.

Can you elaborate?

I'll try to assume your intent and respond.

Simply, no I don't. LE will only reveal as little as they possibly have to, to those who have no need in knowing.
If they have no need to release the information that they have they're going to save it for trial. They're not going to show their opponent their hand so to speak.

I do believe they have footage of her getting in his car. I could be wrong, obviously I have no way of knowing for sure, but it is what I believe.

Why don't they know whew she is then? Because they're not psychic.

If there were footage of CM getting in EA's car, and/or trace evidence of her being in the car, I'd think he could be arrested (already) for telling LE that she was never in the car.

Have property owners been asked to search their own properties? Also, I hope uninvolved (in this case) citizens would give consent for that too.

All it takes is some tiny thing to spark someone's memory or a little clue to lead to an avalanche of clues and evidence.

If there were footage of CM getting in EA's car, and/or trace evidence of her being in the car, I'd think he could be arrested (already) for telling LE that she was never in the car.

Have property owners been asked to search their own properties? Also, I hope uninvolved (in this case) citizens would give consent for that too.

All it takes is some tiny thing to spark someone's memory or a little clue to lead to an avalanche of clues and evidence.
It's not against the law to lie about who had been in your car. You need to commit a crime to be arrested. We're still waiting to see what crime he is covering up with the lies.

It's not against the law to lie about who had been in your car. You need to commit a crime to be arrested. We're still waiting to see what crime he is covering up with the lies.

thats exactly what i was going to say.. i have a feeling LE has video of her getting in the car, evidence that she was in the car (seatbelt, etc), but whatever happened i think happened outside of the car.. so not enough evidence for an arrest.....YET

I had a similar thought about a camera catching her getting into his car, or extremely close to it.

As for her going to EA's house, I'm not inclined to think so. Mainly because he's been described as creepy, so for that reason I don't see it. Of course anything is possible. And then there is the lie about the route he took home.

I don't think CM would walk with a creepy person into a dark garage at 4 am. Maybe he wasn't creepy to CM. IDK. They weren't best friends, but apparently she felt ok at that time to walk with him.

That has been brought up, but I just don't see him being the type to let someone else drive his "beloved" Camaro, that he "cleans", when he is quite late for work. Of course he did hit the car with his fists & arm because he was "pissed".. (and yes, I'm being sarcastic...).. Realistically though, I don't think she drove his car.. JMO!

IMO .. I do not know why he would even want to keep that car IF it had been used or been a part of something sinister.. I sure would not want it. but that is just me..JMO and all that

I thought lying to police in the case of a missing person is different to a regular lie about random things. Isn't that one criterion of what the "impeding" is based on? Lying about who has been in one's car takes on a different significance imo when that person turns up missing. If she was in the car, they'll find a trace of her (imo.)

On the tint theory that is correct. I have sat right next to him and could barely tell it was him inside the car. No I wasn't following him. We live very close to each other. I just so happened to pull up beside him and that tint is either illegal tint or very close. We do have tint laws here in TX. Tint though is necessary because of how hot it gets.

That must have been creepy pulling up next to him! If you can answer, when was this that you saw him? I'm surprised he goes anywhere! Also, I imagine his front window is not tinted... seems like a surveillance video could catch the people in the front seat.

On another topic, I saw that a new apartment building in Frisco caught on fire last night and it was under construction, but it looked like apartments were mostly finished.
I thought, wow, he could have taken her to these vacant apartments and left her somewhere and maybe go back to burn it down.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Frisco-Apartment-Under-Construction-Damaged-by-Fire-283011471.html

Hopefully they have surveillance on him now so he can't tamper with anything.

I thought lying to police in the case of a missing person is different to a regular lie about random things. Isn't that one criterion of what the "impeding" is based on?
You could be right. I'll see if I can look into that after work tonight.

I thought lying to police in the case of a missing person is different to a regular lie about random things. Isn't that one criterion of what the "impeding" is based on?

You can be arrested in my state for Obstructing of Justice and thrown in jail. It is tactic many will use to buy time and hope that more info will come out. Not sure how it works in TX.

I don't think CM would walk with a creepy person into a dark garage at 4 am. Maybe he wasn't creepy to CM. IDK. They weren't best friends, but apparently she felt ok at that time to walk with him.

It also seems that he was about her only choice.. She might have thought he was sort of a creep, but harmless.. What a shame.

Hopefully they have surveillance on him now so he can't tamper with anything.

IF he is responsible or involved or knows where she is and IF she has passed away (I say this only because I pray she is still with us), it would be good if they are for a couple of reasons. One that I will share is that I heard (not sure if even true) people go back to check on where they put the deceased. Don't know if that is even true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaJ