GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #17 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It also seems that he was about her only choice.. She might have thought he was sort of a creep, but harmless.. What a shame.

Back to the Creepy part....

Why in the world would anyone want to invite said creepy type to any type of social outing?? Also ... does anyone know if his gf was invited to come with him ?? Or did he LIE by omission to her that night/morning of where he really was??? Or was his GF there with him??

You can be arrested in my state for Obstructing of Justice and thrown in jail. It is tactic many will use to buy time and hope that more info will come out. Not sure how it works in TX.
That's where I was going with my point. Thanks for that. IDK about Texas either.

IF he is responsible or involved or knows where she is and IF she has passed away (I say this only because I pray she is still with us), it would be good if they are for a couple of reasons. One that I will share is that I heard (not sure if even true) people go back to check on where they put the deceased. Don't know if that is even true.

I thought that too, or if he realized people could be searching in the right area and want to move any evidence.

Why in the world would anyone want to invite said creepy type to any type of social outing?? Also ... does anyone know if his gf was invited to come with him ?? Or did he LIE by omission to her that night/morning of where he really was??? Or was his GF there with him??

You might invite "said creepy guy" if he had some goods to hand out. JMO. I think someone did say one of the girls there that night might have been more than a friend for EA, but not sure those girls are the same person?

Omg get out of my head. I was wondering that same. Why invite a known creep (or creep by concensus) to the home/party? And it was a very small group in attendance from what understand.

IMO .. I do not know why he would even want to keep that car IF it had been used or been a part of something sinister.. I sure would not want it. but that is just me..JMO and all that

I'm going to assume you wouldn't lie to LE either. IMO this kid's moral compass is so off nothing he did will surprise me.

It also seems that he was about her only choice.. She might have thought he was sort of a creep, but harmless.. What a shame.

First, I don't think she looked uncomfortable in the video. If I thought someone was a creep, I would walk farther away from them and/or refuse to walk at 4am by myself or make someone else walk with me, especially since I read on hear she had a fear of some kind..abducted or something like that. Can't remember. Jmo, I don't think she found him creepy.

But, your comment got me thinking. Is it possible that the people in the apartment said they wouldn't walk or didn't walk her because they planned something with EA or they don'tplan it with him but planned on hurting CM. Hear me out. EA walks with CM to his car and they leave in his car. Meanwhile, party people get in their car, near the apartment. They track down his car and hit it causing the damage. When this happens, she tries to get out of the car, the damage to him is either caused by the accident or from him trying to restrain her in the car, or by a party goer. One of the party people take her and do something to her with him or without him.

Oh, so I guess this takes place after the toll was paid.

Omg get out of my head. I was wondering that same. Why invite a known creep (or creep by concensus) to the home/party? And it was a very small group in attendance from what understand.

People keep saying he is a creep. I am sure a lot of people thought so before and more think so now. BUT, IMO, I would think his friends and family would disagree. Yes, his friends. I am sure, contrary to what people believe he does have them. I will say it again and this time, hold the nasty comments, the Beverly Carter thread has a VI. She is a friend of one of the defendants. I mention this because the defendant is in jail and accused of murder. This defendant still has friends, saying she is a very nice person. If someone in my family or my group of friends was arrested, I wouldn't start saying nasty things, even if they had lies, inspconsistencies, etc.

I thought lying to police in the case of a missing person is different to a regular lie about random things. Isn't that one criterion of what the "impeding" is based on? Lying about who has been in one's car takes on a different significance imo when that person turns up missing. If she was in the car, they'll find a trace of her (imo.)

Yes, and I think I may have said this before (or at least thought it...) but I would imagine that is what the Grand Jury will be hearing evidence about. The Grand Jury can hear the evidence and actually hand down a sentence. That could land him in jail on the impeding justice charge while also putting the heat on him to give up more information. If more people are involved, he might find it in his best interest to cut a deal and spill it. If he is the lone perpetrator, or is stupid enough to take the whole rap even if others are involved then they can put him on trial for kidnapping or harming her. Sitting in jail might make him realize he needs to be more forthcoming about the events of the evening, and in my opinion, the events leading up to that evening.

I am so lost. I thought the VIs confirmed this yesterday, as well as it was stated on the Find CM FB page. Totally lost or is it the migraine I have confusing me.

Yes, there was quite a bit of posturing here about "I told you so!" "This was the big Monday news"etc... I guess we've been on and on about the Grand Jury for no reason. Well hopefully LE will share more info soon. I'm glad we got word from PPD to clear it all up.

You might invite "said creepy guy" if he had some goods to hand out. JMO. I think someone did say one of the girls there that night might have been more than a friend for EA, but not sure those girls are the same person?

Sure would like to know who was called/texted during the "tire changing/turning" event.. or the purported gf....

People keep saying he is a creep. I am sure a lot of people thought so before and more think so now. BUT, IMO, I would think his friends and family would disagree. Yes, his friends. I am sure, contrary to what people believe he does have them. I will say it again and this time, hold the nasty comments, the Beverly Carter thread has a VI. She is a friend of one of the defendants. I mention this because the defendant is in jail and accused of murder. This defendant still has friends, saying she is a very nice person. If someone in my family or my group of friends was arrested, I wouldn't start saying nasty things, even if they had lies, inspconsistencies, etc.

Yes, I think back to cases in the news when someone has been charged and even admitted to the most heinous crimes and then you see the family and friends and they are literally in shock talking about how much they love their child or can't believe their friend could do such a thing. You watch and think: "How can you love that slimebag!!" I think it's human nature to believe the best of your child and close friends. I'm not defending ANYONE, btw, so don't misunderstand and ream me out for this. I'm just saying that people closest to people will typically turn a blind eye to actions of their loved ones. Parents think: "Not my child! They wouldn't do X, Y, or Z!" and while everyone around can see it plain as day, it's like they are too close to see the truth.

Yes, there was quite a bit of posturing here about "I told you so!" "This was the big Monday news"etc... I guess we've been on and on about the Grand Jury for no reason. Well hopefully LE will share more info soon. I'm glad we got word from PPD to clear it all up.

WOW .. PPD clears that all up .. must have been confusion or misinformation got crossed

Per the Affidavit .. those cameras in that garage area are "motion activated" ..is that correct?? It is in the warrant;so No motion no activated recording correct??

I am so lost. I thought the VIs confirmed this yesterday, as well as it was stated on the Find CM FB page. Totally lost or is it the migraine I have confusing me.

I thought it was confirmed by VIs as well. Now I'm confused too and I don't have a migraine.

Jonni did an interview on the news with Bud Gillett yesterday, I was with her but hiding from the camera of course. I have been there for lots of interviews but this one was heartbreaking. It was the first she has stated, that I have seen or witnessed, Christina deserving a proper burial if she has in fact been met with foul play. I had to go to the car and sit and wait for her to finish because I started to cry and didn't want her to see me.

She is the strongest woman I know. She has handled this maybe not how some others would, with picketing or whatever, but no one knows what they would do when thrust into a situation like she is in. Hearing her say that did not make me lose hope, it only made the desire stronger to help her find Christina. We will find her. It may not be today or tomorrow but we will bring her home. Our team is big and stronger than ever.

For me this is very personal, I take it personally sometimes. I apologize in advance if I am ever not kind or seem snippy, I don't mean to be ever. I appreciate all of everyone's help. Even if we don't always agree on every single issue. Each one of you has mentioned something at one time or another that has set off the light bulb and maybe changed the course of my thinking. I do appreciate everyone's help so much. :)
Oh god, that's heartbreaking...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member