GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #17 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jonni did an interview on the news with Bud Gillett yesterday, I was with her but hiding from the camera of course. I have been there for lots of interviews but this one was heartbreaking. It was the first she has stated, that I have seen or witnessed, Christina deserving a proper burial if she has in fact been met with foul play. I had to go to the car and sit and wait for her to finish because I started to cry and didn't want her to see me.

She is the strongest woman I know. She has handled this maybe not how some others would, with picketing or whatever, but no one knows what they would do when thrust into a situation like she is in. Hearing her say that did not make me lose hope, it only made the desire stronger to help her find Christina. We will find her. It may not be today or tomorrow but we will bring her home. Our team is big and stronger than ever.

For me this is very personal, I take it personally sometimes. I apologize in advance if I am ever not kind or seem snippy, I don't mean to be ever. I appreciate all of everyone's help. Even if we don't always agree on every single issue. Each one of you has mentioned something at one time or another that has set off the light bulb and maybe changed the course of my thinking. I do appreciate everyone's help so much. :)

I also noticed those words & pointed it out to my wife....

Ok don't go getting defensive about this theory just hear it out I don't think she would but what if....CM agreed to go back to AE house and maybe he offered her the sofa to rest on till morning. Maybe the house is the where things took place. Just a thought along with many others....nothing else really makes sense so why should that right....

That has crossed my mind as well.. But were his parents home? Or are they in a completely separate part of the house? Would they have heard anything?

Jonni did an interview on the news with Bud Gillett yesterday, I was with her but hiding from the camera of course. I have been there for lots of interviews but this one was heartbreaking. It was the first she has stated, that I have seen or witnessed, Christina deserving a proper burial if she has in fact been met with foul play. I had to go to the car and sit and wait for her to finish because I started to cry and didn't want her to see me.

She is the strongest woman I know. She has handled this maybe not how some others would, with picketing or whatever, but no one knows what they would do when thrust into a situation like she is in. Hearing her say that did not make me lose hope, it only made the desire stronger to help her find Christina. We will find her. It may not be today or tomorrow but we will bring her home. Our team is big and stronger than ever.

For me this is very personal, I take it personally sometimes. I apologize in advance if I am ever not kind or seem snippy, I don't mean to be ever. I appreciate all of everyone's help. Even if we don't always agree on every single issue. Each one of you has mentioned something at one time or another that has set off the light bulb and maybe changed the course of my thinking. I do appreciate everyone's help so much. :)

You have never been unkind, JMOM. Your help has been and continues to be appreciated by so many on this forum.

Ok don't go getting defensive about this theory just hear it out I don't think she would but what if....CM agreed to go back to AE house and maybe he offered her the sofa to rest on till morning. Maybe the house is the where things took place. Just a thought along with many others....nothing else really makes sense so why should that right....

This actually kinda makes sense to me. I am 30 yrs old now, but when I was like 17-22 i was very very careless. I have slept in a lot of places that are pretty sketchy, but after a night of partying and all you wanna do is sleep I could honestly see myself going home with a friend of a friend to just sleep on their couch if it was like 4am and i wasnt sure if i could get in my house if i went home because my keys were lost.

If i remember correctly i read she gets migraines, right? Well so do i, very bad migraines, and even just a little alcohol can make my head feel like its going to explode and i have been known to just need to lay down and close my eyes and sleep it off, and there were a few times i didnt care where i was..

that would also explain why the brother was interviewed, if he was staying in the house...

I hope I have a friend like you. Sometimes you never really know who your true, real friends are until you are faced with tragedy. Sometimes you think someone is your friend and they abandon you or they do not cry for you, with you. You are a true true true friend. She is very blessed to have you by her side. Again, I sure hope I have a friend like you. I think I do...but again, until its really tested, you don't really know.

That has crossed my mind as well.. But were his parents home? Or are they in a completely separate part of the house? Would they have heard anything?

Totally not sleuthing them. They could have been gone for the night or the weekend. Just tossing out ideas. I know my parents stay away from their home on occasion. They go out of town, to friends, we have a family second home, a hotel, wedding over night, etc.

Is there any chance, since she's from Allen and had so many friends, that she could have been heading to stay at another friend's house because she wasn't getting along with the people from that night? I'm sure her family would have already heard from one of her friend's if this had taken place, but you never know? If it was me, it was 4am, I had been fighting with my boyfriend and now I couldn't find my keys; I might just plan on calling my employer in the morning and saying "listen, I can't come in." Maybe she had decided to stay out in Allen and just deal with the issue of her keys the next day when she woke up. It still doesn't answer the question of what ended up happening in the car, or her current location...

I totally agree with the bolded part. If in fact she had to work the next morning, I could see her formulating a plan to call in sick and spend the night at her dad's house (or somewhere else).

This has been a thought of mine for quite some time. If this happened, there is no telling who could have also been at the house or who could have drove his car, or who could be responsible. And I know we can't discuss those ideas....

I haven't seen the interview, but I was heartbroken to read those words. I cannot imagine the pain she is in. You're a great friend to be there all of the time and not give up! Big hugs to both of you. I have tears in my eyes now. So sad

Totally not sleuthing them. They could have been gone for the night or the weekend. Just tossing out ideas. I know my parents stay away from their home on occasion. They go out of town, to friends, we have a family second home, a hotel, wedding over night, etc.

Also, some parents just dont notice or even care when their sons bring random girls/friends in to sleep over. I wouldn't be surprised.

I totally agree with the bolded part. If in fact she had to work the next morning, I could see her formulating a plan to call in sick and spend the night at her dad's house (or somewhere else).

Agree. I said this on the last thread about him as well and never got a reply.... I know it was said he was late to work, but I would be curious if he called in and said he would be late or if he just showed up late. If he called in, when did he call? I have seen his employees interviewed but not his boss, so not sure this has been in MSM. Carlton said in the last thread that it stated in the arrest record in Wylie that the manager helped him delete the phone. We couldn't find it, so I guess this is just VI. So, this leads me to believe that EA and the manager had a friendship outside of work and he may have called him to let him know and the employees may not have known. Jmo.

Also, some parents just dont notice or even care when their sons bring random girls/friends in to sleep over. I wouldn't be surprised.

Very true. IF something happened at the house, I don't think they were there, which is why I said that. But, that is JMO. I dont think they had knowledge of something occurring and are covering it up.

My apologies, I'm on my phone so this is going to be short, hopefully my thoughts are fully conveyed.

The seat belt: a while back (please don't make me go back for the quote), someone asked if Mark had to move the seat to get in and the response was if he did, it would have been caught on camera. It's also been stated that CM & EA cars were close by. If CM's car would be in camera range so would EA, thus, camera caught CM getting into the passenger side of EA car. They keep the seat belt to confirm DNA and prove CM sat there.

I also have entertained the idea that CM was at EA's house as well since they have questioned the brother. Brother would have seen/heard/witnessed/helped?

I had more thoughts but it took to long to type this and I forgot what else I wanted to say [emoji16]

Oh yea, and the floor mats. Possible soil samples?

My apologies, I'm on my phone so this is going to be short, hopefully my thoughts are fully conveyed.

The seat belt: a while back (please don't make me go back for the quote), someone asked if Mark had to move the seat to get in and the response was if he did, it would have been caught on camera. It's also been stated that CM & EA cars were close by. If CM's car would be in camera range so would EA, thus, camera caught CM getting into the passenger side of EA car. They keep the seat belt to confirm DNA and prove CM sat there.

I also have entertained the idea that CM was at EA's house as well since they have questioned the brother. Brother would have seen/heard/witnessed/helped?

I had more thoughts but it took to long to type this and I forgot what else I wanted to say [emoji16]

I had a similar thought about a camera catching her getting into his car, or extremely close to it.

As for her going to EA's house, I'm not inclined to think so. Mainly because he's been described as creepy, so for that reason I don't see it. Of course anything is possible. And then there is the lie about the route he took home.

It's also been stated that CM & EA cars were close by. If CM's car would be in camera range so would EA, thus, camera caught CM getting into the passenger side of EA car. [emoji16]

Snipped by me.

JMOM, if you can answer, is this correct? Not sure why this never dawned on me.

For anyone else in case of not being able to answer, what are your thoughts?

I had a short cry, too, after reading JMOM's post. Then I got mad again...I can't help but think that something went wrong in the car, that's why he only had bruises on his right side. Then he was so distracted, he hit something or jumped the curb. That really set him off. And her phone was dead, wasn't it? She couldn't get help but I hope she fought like a wildcat. Maybe what she did will help put an end to this (and you know I'm thinking about her fingernails). Please, please find her. Is TE still searching, haven't heard anything on them in a while? Thinking of her parents, loved ones, and REAL friends. So sad...

Don't u think things would be different if they saw her get in his car?

I think Jonni (the rest of the family) and *you* and their entire support system are amazing. I have helped when I could but you guys are just truly amazing. Like someone else said, I hope that I have a friend like you should I ever need it. I noticed the burial comment and had to cry about it a bit. Wishing, hoping, dreaming and reality are almost always complete opposites in cases like this, and seeing Jonni start to come to terms with what may be reality is heartbreaking.

We appreciate you being here on WS with us, and there (in the real world) with Christina's family. (((((HUGS)))))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog