GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #17 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sam Rayburn doesn't have a Eldorado exit as they are parallel. there is a Custer Rd. Exit and then you pass the Ghantry (which is like literally above Custer Rd). You don't exit there, you pass under it and continue north. I travel this road twice daily and there isn't any tolls to exit after that point..... It is easy to get on the tollway from SOL but I would think their would be other stuff showing up on his toll records for that. It is a very common way to get from SOL to Allen.

121 turns into 75- SRT is brand new. I already clarified this earlier.
There is a Custer Rd exit, I get off of it everyday.
And yes, it is common, I don't know why people were saying that it was an odd route- unless he lives on the opposite side of Allen (I don't know his parents address so...)

Harvard Lane, Allen TX 75002 - pretty much opposite end of Allen.

If you went Legacy to 75 and exited Bethany - go east his house is down about 3 miles. So his home is not close to that at all. And if he was going 121 to 75 that would be making a huge loop when he would have a straight shot down Legacy. Now IMO if I was on RX and taken 10 shots and 5 beers (per his account) I wouldn't be going down Legacy at 4 am. However that route is a bit out of the way. Not unheard of to take but just seems pretty out of the way.

121 turns into 75- SRT is brand new. I already clarified this earlier.
And yes, it is common, I don't know why people were saying that it was an odd route- unless he lives on the opposite side of Allen (I don't know his parents address so...)

I was wondering about something....
Did anyone have the chance to find out the GEOTAG info from the photo uploaded showing CM in the beige/cream tube top with beige/cream shrug over it? It is the one that was taken with said "friend" the night she went out..I would guess that was at the start of the evening.

Harvard Lane, Allen TX 75002 - pretty much opposite end of Allen.

If you went Legacy to 75 and exited Bethany - go east his house is down about 3 miles. So his home is not close to that at all. And if he was going 121 to 75 that would be making a huge loop when he would have a straight shot down Legacy. Now IMO if I was on RX and taken 10 shots and 5 beers (per his account) I wouldn't be going down Legacy at 4 am. However that route is a bit out of the way. Not unheard of to take but just seems pretty out of the way.

That is interesting- but don't they have his GPS info? A 2010 camaro has the black box....LE should know exactly where this guy went.

Ok, so it took 11 minutes for EA to get from the Shops to Custer, via the service road, with all the lights- of that is in fact the case- that's record time (had to have been speeding)
In that next 6 hours, He could have driven up towards Paris and there is basically a whole lotta nothing but woods, lakes, and farmland.
Not good :/

I believe he took the tollway, not the service road...

That was in the warrant about the computer info from the car but that information has not been released.

That is interesting- but don't they have his GPS info? A 2010 camaro has the black box....LE should know exactly where this guy went.

That was in the warrant about the computer info from the car but that information has not been released.

GPS info would certainly narrow down the search area... IF it was available.

I can only guess this is why they changed their search area. Something they found on the computer from the car, or something they found on the car itself.

I've assumed all of this from the get go, yet here we are.
It makes no sense.
EA clearly isn't some criminal mastermind, a boatload of circ evidence, yet PPD is still sitting on the side of the road writing tickets, when they should be out searching.
It's infuriating.
It seems to me, they are out of their league.
Otherwise, if they knew where he went, knew it was him, but just needed the body, they would be out searching themselves.

How do we know they aren't out searching?

It makes no sense.
EA clearly isn't some criminal mastermind, a boatload of circ evidence, yet PPD is still sitting on the side of the road writing tickets, when they should be out searching.
It's infuriating.
Otherwise, if they knew where he went, knew it was him, but just needed the body, they would be out searching themselves.

It makes no sense.
It's infuriating.

I believe PPD is top notch & doing all they can.. we really aren't hearing the full investigation & technically there is "NO crime"... but a missing person. (I hate to even type that!!)

It makes no sense.
It's infuriating.

Due to the rights of American citizens, le cant just go walking over everyone's private property and furthermore if they discovered evidence or Christina on private property the defense could argue for an unlawful search and seizure of that evidence, and get it omitted from the trial. On the flip side of that coin, If civilians find it then call the police then it is 100% clear and no risk of expulsion.

I believe PPD is being very meticulous about their investigation. I believe PPD and EA both know they have a death penalty case on their hands (hence EA hiring a death penalty lawyer with on a charge of theft to date). PPD is crossing all its T's and doting all its I's per say so the person responsible doesn't walk away free.

It makes no sense.
It's infuriating.

Due to the rights of American citizens, le cant just go walking over everyone's private property and furthermore if they discovered evidence or Christina on private property the defense could argue for an unlawful search and seizure of that evidence, and get it omitted from the trial. On the flip side of that coin, If civilians find it then call the police then it is 100% clear and no risk of expulsion.
This is more what I was alluding to- they give civilians nothing to go on, while they are sitting on their hands. It's like tossing off in Spades, when your partner bid nil.
Who is the lead on this case?

LE doesn't owe civilians confidential information on a potential death penalty case. I believe Officer Tilley is who you are referring to. You can try giving him a call at PPD and letting him know your concerns on their handling of this case. Or if you would like I could forward it over to him. I'm sure he'd be happy to discuss this with you. JMO tho

This is more what I was alluding to- they give civilians nothing to go on, while they are sitting on their hands. It's like tossing off in Spades, when your partner bid nil.
Who is the lead on this case?

I believe PPD is being very meticulous about their investigation. I believe PPD and EA both know they have a death penalty case on their hands (hence EA hiring a death penalty lawyer with on a charge of theft to date). PPD is crossing all its T's and doting all its I's per say so the person responsible doesn't walk away free.

Almost forgot, I'm in a "We kill people for killing people because killing people is wrong!" state.

So, Hiring a high-profile CDA=capital murder?
In this case, it would be under 2-murder during the commission of kidnapping, burglary, robbery, aggravated sexual assault, arson, obstruction or retaliation, or terroristic threat.

Texas law defines capital murder as follows:

1-murder of a peace officer or firefighter acting in the line of duty, when the person knows the victim is a peace officer or firefighter,
2-murder during the commission of kidnapping, burglary, robbery, aggravated sexual assault, arson, obstruction or retaliation, or terroristic threat,
3-murder for remuneration,
4-murder during prison escape,
5-murder committed by a jail or prison inmate:
of a correctional officer or
as part of a "combination" (a collaboration of three or more people)
murder by prisoner who is under a death sentence or serving a sentence of life or 99 years for of any of five offenses (murder, capital murder, aggravated kidnapping, aggravated sexual assault, or aggravated robbery),
6-murder of more than one person in one event, or of multiple persons in a related series of events,
7-murder of an individual under ten years of age, or
8-murder of a person in retaliation for or on account of that person's status as a judge or justice of a state, county, or municipal court.

LE doesn't owe civilians confidential information on a potential death penalty case. I believe Officer Tilley is who you are referring to. You can try giving him a call at PPD and letting him know your concerns on their handling of this case. Or if you would like I could forward it over to him. I'm sure he'd be happy to discuss this with you. JMO tho

I have a direct line to detective if you would like that as well...

They're following protocol- which is the problem- I'm not accusing them of not caring, I'm pointing out one of the MANY problems with the entire system. They CAN'T share the info the community needs. My point is that our tax money is better spent on REAL crime with ACTUAL victims, and not paying to be extorted on a daily basis for nonsense. Do you disagree?!?

Also, how much, if any, of this investigation is cross-jurisdictional?
The Custer/121 intersection is the four corners boundary for Plano, Allen, McKinney, and Frisco.

Yeah I know you do, I could probably locate that somewhere around here as well..........:pullhair:

I have a direct line to detective if you would like that as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member