GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #19 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did LE state that they saw her "park", or did they say they saw her car pull in the garage...? (I can't remember)... any links?
They saw on video her pull in and EA pulled in right after her. The friend that was there confirmed CM and EA were parked very close to eachother in the garage.

I understand why you can't discuss upcoming or current search locations for safety reasons, but what I question is why not searches you have completed? I suppose there is a chance that someone could try to move someone to a searched location, but I would think they would be tracking anyone of interest at this point. I know on the Hannah Graham case they discussed search locations, but they also had JM locked up at that point too.

T.E.S. has had multiple perp's move a body and other evidence to a "cleared" location, since then it has always been highly recommended not to disclose search locations to the public. It isn't to be mean, rude, or counterproductive. Just a play it safe type decision due to the large area we are dealing with.
Let me add, I 100% understand your position and agree to a certain level. It is one of those required evils to ensure we don't need to re-search large areas of land

Speaking of certain parties...has anyone requested to search and been turned away or asked not to participate because of possible involvement in CM's disappearance? Without naming names, of course. Just wondering if anyone ("friends", maybe) has attempted to help search that has raised any red flags.

Well I guess because I heard they went out to eat, and usually when you are just having a party you have food ready for people. It sounded like they didn't have food at this party, and then I wonder why, and I was first under the impression it was more like a girls night, but then there were guys too. There have been many questions as to why a person was invited, and could it be for the ability to lift heavy objects?

This area is FULL of bars and restaurants within walking distance. I've had friends come over to have a drink, walk down to dinner and/or a bar and then come back to my apartment to finish the night. I'd guess the preplanned part was just that they knew they were going to meet up and go somewhere at the shops. If you have a friend that lives here their apartment typically becomes de facto home base for the night. At least in my experience and IMO.

Speaking of certain parties...has anyone requested to search and been turned away or asked not to participate because of possible involvement in CM's disappearance? Without naming names, of course. Just wondering if anyone ("friends", maybe) has attempted to help search that has raised any red flags.

No need to, they never show up regardless including fund raisers... Don't think they care, or at least they don't seem to show it.

Thank God for her real friends that weren't there that night. They have been a great help!

No need to, they never show up regardless including fund raisers... Don't think they care, or at least they don't seem to show it.

Thank God for her real friends that weren't there that night. They have been a great help!

That sucks! So frustrating.

Yep.... and there is no way he wouldn't have seen her... so what reason does he have for lying if he didn't take her? which IMO he did....
They saw on video her pull in and EA pulled in right after her. The friend that was there confirmed CM and EA were parked very close to eachother in the garage.

http://www.plano.gov/1569/Crime-Reports

I know this has been discussed previously. I have went back through the threads but cant find it. When I go to 8/30 and look at reported incidents the following stood out to me

2:19am Disturbance 5700 Scruggs Way (is this the address of the apt they were at)

5:32am Suspicious Person 7000 Independence Pkwy

5:50am Traffic Crash/Property Damage Jupiter Rd/Technology Drive (we know he damaged his car sometime after leaving the parking garage and going to work)

8:02am Suspicious Vehicle 5016 Sparrow Drive

10:48am Abandoned/lost property W Spring Creek/Mission Ridge (did he throw her belongings out the window on his drive to work?)

I was trying to find a police blotter for Allen and even Wylie but I did not find one. Has anyone posted about that previously? If so can you please provide link. TiA

Not sure if this has been posted, but there is an App "Been Verified". This will give you 1 free search a month. I was trying to do EA but I had already done my free search for the month, but enough people haven't or have never used it... we could figure a plan. This gives a ton of information and it is free (unless you want more records than 1)

I think if it was her stuff, the PD would recognize it. IMO

I know this has been discussed previously. I have went back through the threads but cant find it. When I go to 8/30 and look at reported incidents the following stood out to me

2:19am Disturbance 5700 Scruggs Way (is this the address of the apt they were at)

5:32am Suspicious Person 7000 Independence Pkwy

5:50am Traffic Crash/Property Damage Jupiter Rd/Technology Drive (we know he damaged his car sometime after leaving the parking garage and going to work)

8:02am Suspicious Vehicle 5016 Sparrow Drive

10:48am Abandoned/lost property W Spring Creek/Mission Ridge (did he throw her belongings out the window on his drive to work?)

I was trying to find a police blotter for Allen and even Wylie but I did not find one. Has anyone posted about that previously? If so can you please provide link. TiA

I was going from memory at first and going to say that this intersection is way out of his way, but then when I looked it up on the map, I see it's much closer to his house than I realized. Wow! Interesting...I wonder if this was a hit-and-run or if the associated car was still there during the report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste