GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #19 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If LE does have footage of Christina getting into his car willingly, they might word it that way in an attempt to get EA to feel comfortable enough to slip up and reveal what he ended up doing to her.

I have wondered if LE has footage of Christina getting into EA's car and I'm not so sure now. Wouldn't it be in the warrant with all of EA's other lies. I now am of the opinion that the footage they have shows that she didn't get into HER car.

Well I guess because I heard they went out to eat, and usually when you are just having a party you have food ready for people. It sounded like they didn't have food at this party, and then I wonder why, and I was first under the impression it was more like a girls night, but then there were guys too. There have been many questions as to why a person was invited, and could it be for the ability to lift heavy objects?

This group does no strike me as the appetizers and hors d'voures type. I'm guessing PP's place was closest to where they were partying and since alcohol is only served til 2 am, they moved on to the aparment to continue the party. MOO

If LE does have footage of Christina getting into his car willingly, they might word it that way in an attempt to get EA to feel comfortable enough to slip up and reveal what he ended up doing to her.

I have wondered if LE has footage of Christina getting into EA's car and I'm not so sure now. Wouldn't it be in the warrant with all of EA's other lies. I now am of the opinion that the footage they have shows that she didn't get into HER car.

Exactly. I would think this would be a HUGE part of the warrant. If they saw her get into his car and did not confront him about it, then certainly they wouldn't let slip for any average sleuth to pick up on that discrepancy (of saying they saw her arrive and park.) I guess it depends really how close they were parked. There seems to be some confusion on just how close that was.

I would hope that they would bust him on that by now if they had it, but I also thought the same thing about the damage to the car. One of the VIs said that they know that EA's car was not damaged when he pulled in to the parking garage that night. That makes me think they can see that area of his car on video. I do believe them about that, but LE didn't put that lie in the warrant. There are probably many small lies by EA and "Friends" that they are aware of, but maybe they are trying to take advantage of how dense he is...well at least before he got the lawyer

Excellent point about the footage of her not getting to her car. I completely agree. VIs keep stressing that they know for a fact that Christina's car didn't move. It adds up.

Exactly. I would think this would be a HUGE part of the warrant. If they saw her get into his car and did not confront him about it, then certainly they wouldn't let slip for any average sleuth to pick up on that discrepancy (of saying they saw her arrive and park.) I guess it depends really how close they were parked. There seems to be some confusion on just how close that was.

Did LE state that they saw her "park", or did they say they saw her car pull in the garage...? (I can't remember)... any links?

So anyway I plugged Christina Morris Search map into twitter search and ended up here and clicked on the map
https://twitter.com/search?q=christina morris search map&src=typd
So I only see 3 places searched listed on this map, does anyone know if they have searched more than these places listed?

The family and search organizers are not releasing information about the search areas. We do know that PPD was searching in Allen, west of 75 near Chase Oaks & Bethany Area near a creek bed last week, and dogs were searching today, but I'm not sure about the location. In Allen, I think.

That is not a search map. That is a map of where Christina was last seen, the Kroger EA was seen at, his work, home. Just locations that have been identified from when she went missing until he got to work the next day.

So anyway I plugged Christina Morris Search map into twitter search and ended up here and clicked on the map
So I only see 3 places searched listed on this map, does anyone know if they have searched more than these places listed?

Dogs searched this weekend. They searched at an undisclosed location as well.

The family and search organizers are not releasing information about the

search areas. We do know that PPD was searching in Allen, west of 75 near Chase Oaks & Bethany Area near a creek bed last week, and dogs were searching today, but I'm not sure about the location. In Allen, I think.

Did LE state that they saw her "park", or did they say they saw her car pull in the garage...? (I can't remember)... any links?

Honestly, I don't have a link. I thought JMOM or CD had said they cameras caught her pull in and park, and that's how they knew her car had not been moved. I will look and see if I can find it.

Correct

Honestly, I don't have a link. I thought JMOM or CD had said they cameras caught her pull in and park, and that's how they knew her car had not been moved. I will look and see if I can find it.

Didn't look at the map yet but we search every day. We can not discuss search locations.

I understand why you can't discuss upcoming or current search locations for safety reasons, but what I question is why not searches you have completed? I suppose there is a chance that someone could try to move someone to a searched location, but I would think they would be tracking anyone of interest at this point. I know on the Hannah Graham case they discussed search locations, but they also had JM locked up at that point too.

Not sure if it was LE or family request. IMO I believe it is the right one, would hate to give away info that could prompt the removal or moving around of evidence.

I understand why you can't discuss upcoming or current search locations for safety reasons, but what I question is why not searches you have completed? I suppose there is a chance that someone could try to move someone to a searched location, but I would think they would be tracking anyone of interest at this point. I know on the Hannah Graham case they discussed search locations, but they also had JM locked up at that point too.

They have done many searches if you look at the HFCM page. They stopped giving search locations and details. Like carltondance said on here...they dont want the big bad wolf knowing where they are looking [emoji200] [emoji200] [emoji200]

Not sure if it was LE or family request. IMO I believe it is the right one, would hate to give away info that could prompt the removal or moving around of evidence.

I like to believe it is to make a certain party more uneasy by keeping them in the dark!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member