GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #19 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think sometimes the VI hint with tiny tidbits of info for us to read between the lines without giving away too much. I don't think Carlton was telling us the info to debate about when the season was starting but perhaps to ponder the idea of places EA may have avoided bc of this or maybe someone hunting saw something. Just a thought. I try to read into things they post that are subtle.

Bingo. My hunch is someone saw something hunting or setting up. MOO only. Which is why I mentioned the hunting poster showing up on the HFCM public page. Reading between the lines... MOO

Yes this^^^! Finding Christina SHOULD have been the top priority from the start. It wasn't. You and I are on the same page. Preserving the integrity of the crime scene?? WTF? How's THAT working out?

IMO, preserving the crime scene & catching the suspect, directly ties in with finding Christina.. again, JMO!

Bingo. My hunch is someone saw something hunting or setting up. MOO only. Which is why I mentioned the hunting poster showing up on the HFCM public page. Reading between the lines... MOO

My thoughts, as well... !

Did anyone read about or find out what everyone was doing that day over at the friends apartment? Theories of what that many people were doing there that day run through my mind, such as were they helping someone move?

Just curious of all ideas why helping someone move? Totally not meant to sound snotty.

I'm very surprised none of her young friends have come on here to help. Very disappointing! You can remain anonymous on here and help out.
I know some of the people that night are obviously not true friends but where are her regular daily friends?
I'm not saying all of them mind you.
She had friends that were male and female so why not help?
If you are afraid of something tell someone.
There must be some information that might help?
Jmo it's not to late. You can send a private message and we will get the information to Plano Police or you can call Crimestopper 877-373-8477 you can remain anonymous
Really sometimes it's the smallest thing.

I would bet money at least one of them reads these threads/is a reg user.

I agree.

Sounded like they meant into a new place..

I had not heard that the friends were there apart from that night...did I miss that? It is super common for friends to meet up at someone's place both before or after a bar/dinner at the Shops. I know because I always have to keep my apartment clean in case someone decides they want to stop by for a drink before we go out.

I had not heard that the friends were there apart from that night...did I miss that? It is super common for friends to meet up at someone's place both before or after a bar/dinner at the Shops. I know because I always have to keep my apartment clean in case someone decides they want to stop by for a drink before we go out.

I haven't heard anything that's why I was asking the poster lol

Yes this^^^! Finding Christina SHOULD have been the top priority from the start. It wasn't. You and I are on the same page. Preserving the integrity of the crime scene?? WTF? How's THAT working out?

With all due respect, I think preserving a crime scene is difficult when you can't even say a crime was committed. I'm of the belief that a crime did take place, but from what I recall, PPD said there was no evidence of a crime. Not sure if they've changed their stance on that.

The key to the crime scene likely lies in finding Christina. I had a good feeling this morning....hoping the dogs help!

Not sure I understand what you mean with the WTF? Or how is that working out for you. What are you implying?

Did anyone read about or find out what everyone was doing that day over at the friends apartment? Theories of what that many people were doing there that day run through my mind, such as were they helping someone move?

It was a planned get-together/party... If you are referring to the evening before Christina went missing...

Checkmate.com - it costs and I have it but I don't know any names besides EA.

dove season always starts that weekend... Its like superbowl weekend for rednecks down here

Being from a family of hunters, I honestly laughed out loud on this. So true.

With all due respect, I think preserving a crime scene is difficult when you can't even say a crime was committed. I'm of the belief that a crime did take place, but from what I recall, PPD said there was no evidence of a crime. Not sure if they've changed their stance on that.

The key to the crime scene likely lies in finding Christina. I had a good feeling this morning....hoping the dogs help!

I'm still curious about how they can say they don't know if a crime was committed. If they saw on video Christina arriving and parking, then they had to see of she made it even close to her car that night.

I know this was discussed a while ago but I was at Vista Ridge mall today and saw one of those phone for money machines.

Not sure if you or any others followed Heather Elvis, however, her car was found at a boat landing even before she was reported missing and LE had her dad drive the car home if I remember correctly. With no evidence of foul play, I'm not sure they take a missing person seriously in the beginning of the investigation.

Just curious of all ideas why helping someone move? Totally not meant to sound snotty.

Well I guess because I heard they went out to eat, and usually when you are just having a party you have food ready for people. It sounded like they didn't have food at this party, and then I wonder why, and I was first under the impression it was more like a girls night, but then there were guys too. There have been many questions as to why a person was invited, and could it be for the ability to lift heavy objects?

Being from a family of hunters, I honestly laughed out loud on this. So true.

I'm still curious about how they can say they don't know if a crime was committed. If they saw on video Christina arriving and parking, then they had to see of she made it even close to her car that night.

I know this was discussed a while ago but I was at Vista Ridge mall today and saw one of those phone for money machines.
If LE does have footage of Christina getting into his car willingly, they might word it that way in an attempt to get EA to feel comfortable enough to slip up and reveal what he ended up doing to her.

FYI everyone, EA's family members can't be sleuthed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ragnimom