GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #19 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in Parker across from Allen and Lucas. Lived here 13 years and every year we are awakened at dawn on September 1st by dove hunter gunshots. The law may say noon, but many jump the gun.....pun intended!

Oh, I have too. I have also seen more citations issued for dove hunting than any other type of hunting. Shooting before noon or on the stand well before noon with a gun and no plug in the gun lead the list.

OT poor doves :(
I have a pair I watch every morning on my ledge outside...glad they can't be hunted in my area...

I forgot to quote Wendy, but you can certainly post the pictures if you want (it's allowed). Thanks for taking them!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Did anyone read about or find out what everyone was doing that day over at the friends apartment? Theories of what that many people were doing there that day run through my mind, such as were they helping someone move?

So I was having issues with getting pictures uploaded so I tried to condense the 16 to 4 shots.... SOL 1.jpg

Attachments

• SOL 2.jpg
    SOL 2.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 93
  • SOL 3.jpg
    SOL 3.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 88
  • SOL 4.jpg
    SOL 4.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 87
The thing about the apartment that confuses me is I don't know which apartment in this area would be 20 minutes walking distance....as I have seen people post..
Did anyone read about or find out what everyone was doing that day over at the friends apartment? Theories of what that many people were doing there that day run through my mind, such as were they helping someone move?

I think with the benefit of hindsight it's clear that in this case the people that matter had a clear idea of what happened and who did it from very early on. I didn't see them not want help they just didn't want to much information released or people to get in the way of LE. Police have a reason for what they do, think about it one of the things that tripped him up and showed him to be likely involved, and something I have every confidence will help convict him, is the lies he told. If he knew where the cameras were and which cameras worked and whose phone info they had and etc. etc. he likely would have tailored his story to try to fit more of what could be proven. He didn't so he tailored his story to distance himself from her as much as possible, and because he didn't know what all they had, he therefore screw himself.
I'm not talking about catching the suspect I'm talking about FINDING Christina.
all IMO

I'm very surprised none of her young friends have come on here to help. Very disappointing! You can remain anonymous on here and help out.
I know some of the people that night are obviously not true friends but where are her regular daily friends?
I'm not saying all of them mind you.
She had friends that were male and female so why not help?
If you are afraid of something tell someone.
There must be some information that might help?
Jmo it's not to late. You can send a private message and we will get the information to Plano Police or you can call Crimestopper 877-373-8477 you can remain anonymous
Really sometimes it's the smallest thing.

I'm very surprised none of her young friends have come on here to help. Very disappointing! You can remain anonymous on here and help out.
I know some of the people that night are obviously not true friends but where are her regular daily friends?
There just be some information that might help?

I've often wondered the same thing.

d25a8ffc2a7961c8e79c0ba0ffd43ab9.jpg

I like this! Wonder if these can be put up adjacent to Christina's poster in sporting goods stores and any place they sell licenses. Couldn't hurt.

Well, let me first say everything I am about to say is of my own mind.... My opinion, My assumptions, My speculations, ect....

I wanted to see the parking garage and since it is pretty close to my work, and I was in the area at lunch, I drove through the garage and snapped some photos. I won't post here in case they aren't allowed.... but will share with anyone that may want to see them.

1.) It would be very hard for him to not realize ( or remember) he was in THIS parking lot. This is the one and only that is behind, connected.... to Henry's and it's the only one I saw between Parkwood/Legacy/Bishop roads.

2.) This is a SMALL parking garage. If 2 cars were parked in this garage and two people were going to separate cars they would see each other. Other things to note, the 1st floor is a L shape. There are cameras all over. (I am sure the PPD has more visual) There is no reason for to "go over the wall" as I have heard speculated. The only thing over the wall is the road that goes behind the garage and super nice apartments. if anything had happened over the wall... the apartments are so close, someone would have heard or seen something.

3.) The garage also has a sign stating that cars aren't supposed to be parked overnight. which leaves me asking 2 questions. 1-why didn't they tow it prior to her father picking it up? 2- How many other cars were even parked their at 4am.

4.) The other levels look like they are only for tenets and because others have mentioned going over the wall, I assume that they were on the first floor. all floors are small and if 2 people were parked close on any of these floors they would have seen every move.

5.) He could have very EASILY, gone up Parkwood to Sam Rayburn. I looked around, and there is a lot of building, construction and a body of water. I don't think he would have had time to do anything in this area b/c of the time stamp on when he was in the Custer road area and I'm sure these areas have been looked at.

I'm sure there are other things I was thinking as I drove through and snapped photos but they have escaped me. If you have any questions, I'll answer to the best of my knowledge.

Great! Thanks for posting this... As far as the car not getting towed, I would imagine it was an oversight or most likely they just don't really enforce that. JMO!

I like this! Wonder if these can be put up adjacent to Christina's poster in sporting goods stores and any place they sell licenses. Couldn't hurt.
I know in other missing people it has been recommended to post outdoor areas, skate parks, hiking trails, fishing, boating and at the entrances to hunting areas and boat ramps. Any outdoor area that people access so you have that many more people aware. Let's face it many people do not use social media or watch the news. They are outdoors.
Many times the hunters will offer to post if they are made aware.
Maybe those that are local will try to circulate.

If one wanted to look up previous arrest records, what are some good websites?

If you are afraid of something tell someone.
There just be some information that might help?

Maybe some are on here...?? Hard to tell when anonymous..

The thing about the apartment that confuses me is I don't know which apartment in this area would be 20 minutes walking distance....as I have seen people post..

I live on the north side of the Shops at Legacy and if she was at any of the southern apartment complexes (closer to Parkwood and Tennyson) it could have easily taken 15-20 minutes to walk to the parking garage behind Henry's. It's not FAR necessarily, but it is often not a straight shot. It took about 10 minutes the other night to walk from Cru Wine Bar to my apartments at Bozeman and Clara and Cru is fairly far north on Bishop. (I don't know how to link maps but all of those streets should be easy to find!)

I'm not talking about catching the suspect I'm talking about FINDING Christina.
all IMO

Yes this^^^! Finding Christina SHOULD have been the top priority from the start. It wasn't. You and I are on the same page. Preserving the integrity of the crime scene?? WTF? How's THAT working out?

My opinion only: I'm not convinced of the theory that dove hunting would prevent EA from taking Christina somewhere rural. The hunting season doesn't officially start until Monday, Sept 1st. I'd imagine, like most things in life, there are some people who break the rules and go out early, but I don't necessarily think that every field in the area would be covered with hunters 2 days before the season starts. I also doubt that EA would be aware of dove season, so I don't think that would necessarily cause him to avoid certain areas. I have hope that the recent searches mean PPD is closing in on finding Christina. Wish they would give us a little something more to sleuth!

I think sometimes the VI hint with tiny tidbits of info for us to read between the lines without giving away too much. I don't think Carlton was telling us the info to debate about when the season was starting, but perhaps to ponder the idea of places EA may have avoided bc of this or maybe someone hunting saw something. Just a thought. I try to read into things they post that are subtle. I would imagine if he hunts doves like he says and is from texas he probably looks forward to dove hunting and has a routine etc. just my thoughts :)

You're awesome cat patrol so don't think I was being rude please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur